At My House, Again

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Zelo-ah, hurry up, I’m freezing!” Yongguk can’t stand still as he trembles in his chilling wet clothes and a sudden breeze made it even worse.

 

“S-sorry!” Zelo, being just as cold as Yongguk is, can’t unlock the door properly as his hands are numb from the cold and shaking helplessly as he tries to put the key into the hole. Yongguk sneezes behind Zelo and Zelo inwardly scolds his incompetent hands that won’t stop trembling.

 

“Aish, Zelo-ah!” Yongguk shifts closer to Zelo, his chest on Zelo’s back as he grabs Zelo’s hand from behind and pushes the key into the keyhole at one go. “You are so hopeless, oh my god.” Zelo feels his face burn from the proximity between Yongguk and his body. “Hurry, hurry! I can’t stop trembling!” Yongguk speaks through clenched teeth as he tries to stop his jaw from shaking. Zelo giggles at his Hyung’s silliness and turns the key, before onto the lock on the metal door.

 

“I’ll die here before we get in.” Yongguk mumbles as he rests his head on Zelo’s shoulder.

 

“It’s open, it’s open.” Zelo announces and Yongguk immediately pushes Zelo into his house before throwing his bag down, taking off his shoes and socks and rushing to the bathroom. Zelo shakes his head at his Hyung’s childishness. Taking off his shoes with some difficult, Zelo follows Yongguk to the bathroom after dumping his heavy bag beside Yongguk’s. Yongguk stands in the shower, enjoying the warm water running down his body, still fully clothed in his uniform. Zelo giggles at Yongguk’s silly blissful expression as he turns his back to the streams of water.

 

“Hyung, you’re silly.” Zelo comments as he stands outside the bathroom, watching Yongguk as his shivering body urges him to join Yongguk in the shower.

 

“Yah. It feels really nice. Come in.” Yongguk beckons Zelo over with his hand as he steps away from the shower, leaving spot for Zelo.

 

Zelo is feeling numb from the cold and immediately accepts Yongguk’s invitation.

 

The warm water is bliss as it runs down his face and then his body. The numbness in his feet subsides as he stands in the warm water, feeling his body heat regaining. Zelo closes his eyes as he raises his face to the shower, letting the water caress his face. “Feels good, doesn’t it?” Yongguk’s low voice echoes in the bathroom. Zelo hums in agreement.

 

“Move over a little.” Yongguk pushes Zelo nearer to the showerhead and moves closer, pressing his chest on Zelo’s back as he tries to get into contact with the running water. Zelo’s eyes open as he feels Yongguk behind him, body extremely close to his. Yongguk reaches out a hand to adjust the shower and then wraps an arm around Zelo’s stomach before resting his chin on Zelo’s shoulder, feeling the warmth radiating from Zelo and the water running in betwee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter