What little fate

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Work starts the minute he gets off the plane, there’s not even a single second of time to rest. Yongguk reviews the meeting material with the secretary beside him, speaking quickly yet calmly as he takes long paced steps down the polished floors. Somewhere nearby, at a different exit, feminine cries disturb their discussion and Yongguk only gave a single glance to the large crowd gathered in the airport before returning to the documents beside him.

 

The screams got more excited when he emerges, easily recognizable blonde hair uncovered. Zelo walks amongst the group of tall men and women as the crowd gathered to catch a glimpse of him. He doesn’t give a care to his loyal fanatics. They follow him everywhere but Zelo isn’t one to return the gesture, especially not when his job is to pretend in front of the camera.

 

 

 

 

“We look forward to working with you.” The distinct American accent rolls off confidently and Yongguk returns the handshake firmly, thanking the other man fluently in english.

 

He marches across the lobby, contract clinched in his hands as his secretary blabbers on excitedly about their success until a certain recollection interrupts the spilled words.

 

“What is it?” Yongguk asks as they hop on the rented car.

 

“I almost forgot, they picked out some potential candidates for our publicity.” The bespectacled secretary with a mop of black hair that vague

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter