Thrice Shy

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why the sudden change in mind, Yongguk?”

 

He eyes the curl of as she peers up at him with the sly look of a fox’s, the display of laid back egotism obvious in her eyes.

 

“I do have a reputation to uphold, you know.” He smirks against the curve behind her ear and slides a hand down her narrow waist, clutching at the fabric aggressively.

 

She laughs lowly while cocking her head to one side as he touches the crook of her neck with his nose.

 

“You shouldn’t have pushed me away in the first place.” She says as she tugged on the back of his shirt while he starts to undress her.

 

“But I guess,” She stares up into his eyes as he stops to look at her. “this is a mutual exchange of benefits.”

 

“Sure it is.” He mumbles under his breath before pushing her down to the bed roughly but not before tugging off what little clothing she has on her upper body. She does nothing but smirks at the display of force upon her as the tall figure straddles her legs.

 

“I knew it was just a distraction. And you would come back as soon as you realize you were wrong.” She whispers, voice raspy and the coldness never waning in her eyes as they stay transfixed on the shadowed ones above her.

 

She shuts her eyes as he closes in while pulling both her hands to the top of her head, holding them there with a calloused palm. The warm breaths dance on her lips for a while, and the drag stirs her impatience. She opens her eyes, her body eager for the touch that isn’t forthcoming but before she could see anything, a blinding flash makes her flinch.

 

The lights keep on flashing and she struggles to pull free as her eyes widen in awful revelation because the hand on her wrists wouldn’t budge no matter how hard she pulled but instead, it tightens to a painful grip. She kicks furiously, but another hand comes down on her thigh, pressing her down with ease as a knee takes over the weight of the hand.

 

“You bastard! Stop!” Her screams tear through as the flashes continue before ceasing.

 

“What the are you doing!”

 

“Now, aren’t we a little too worked up here?”

 

The amusement in his voice ruffles her immense fury but the anxiety surging inside is overwhelming.

 

“Let go of me!” She tries hard to break free but her strength is completely helpless under one of a man’s.

 

“Why are you so scared? I’m just taking a few pictures.”

 

Smirking down at her with an amusement that doesn’t reach his eyes, Yongguk drops his phone to one side of the bed before leaning down again, hovering above her as she winces at the painful weight on her legs.

 

He’s had enough of her little games that cater only to her own pleasure and entertainment. She needs to have a taste of her own medicine and he is more than willing to give her something with double the bitterness.

 

“You ing , that’s ing low of you!” She spews on his face and he returns it with a mirthful chuckle.

 

“Low? Isn’t this exactly the same as what you did?”

 

She says nothing but instead glares without a hint of submissiveness.

 

“This,” He brings the phone to her face, showing her the fresh photo of herself in display with a lack of modesty, looking utterly pathetic. “I will show this to the whole world if you don’t do what I say.”

 

She scoffs. “All for your little boyfriend? You’re ing disgusting!”

 

“Are you declining my offer? Then this picture will have to go around, I guess.”

 

“ you…” She finds a loss of words but is unwilling to give in. Yongguk finds his patience waning as she keeps on with her stubbornness.

 

“You’re the one who asked for it, so don’t blame me for being cruel.”

 

Her eyes widen and she struggles to be released as he starts pressing on his phone, expression void of any emotion.

 

“No! Don’t! I will do what you say, I will take down that photo!”

 

“You better. Try me again and you will never find a single trace of your dignity left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter