Terrified

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyone but her.

 

She lets out a surprised gasp when a rough hand tugs on her arm forcefully. She stumbles for a second before looking up and her face morphs from one of shock to one of smug glee.

 

“Hello Yongguk.”

 

“Stay away from him.”

 

Sunhee laughs and the sound of it makes Yongguk’s teeth grind. “What rights do you have?”

 

Yongguk’s glare falters.

 

“How are you related to him?” She shakes Yongguk’s hand from her arm and takes a step back.

 

“I know what you’re thinking.” Yongguk stares down coldly at the pair of scheming eyes. “You take it out on me, and leave him alone.”

 

“I’m sorry but he was the one who wanted this, not me.”

 

“Don’t lie—“

 

“Well, go ask him.”

 

Yongguk says nothing because she knows he wouldn’t dare and he knows very well, he can’t.

 

Sunhee walks away with a faint smirk that Yongguk catches and it makes him extremely mad. He’s going crazy because he can’t do anything about it.

 

When Zelo walks up to wrap Sunhee’s hand in his, Yongguk could do nothing but feel his heart turn cold.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“Stop it, Hyung.” Zelo pushes the body in front of him with more force than before and stumbles backwards slightly as he releases himself from the arms of a persistent Jongin.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jongin slowly retracts his hands and lets his hurt expression slip pass his composure when Zelo wraps his arms around himself. “I’m sorry, Zelo.” He puts a hand around his eyes and tries to rub his embarrassment and hurt away.

 

“It’s alright Hyung.” Zelo was absolutely uncomfortable when Jongin tried to put their lips together but not so much as to stop being friends with him. He noticed his colleague’s feelings a while ago and was careful not to give out the wrong signal but now he finds himself, back against the wall of the studio they work in, panting from his struggles moments ago to save his lips.

 

“I’m sorry Zelo. I, I can’t help it. I’m so sorry.” Jongin squats down, his arms around his knees and his head hanging low. Zelo squats down beside Jongin. “It’s alright Hyung. You didn’t do anything to me.”

 

“Well, I tried to.”

 

“It’s alright Hyung.”

 

Jongin feels relief when he looks up to see Zelo’s smile, the one that reaches his eyes. He smiles back.

 

>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Zelo knows the attraction of the opposite towards him after he started modeling but what’s truly unexpected and bothering him is that, he appears to be appealing to the same as well. And it happens in his workplace. The attempts to flirt and tempt him were all battered off and Zelo admits that they quite put him off except for Jongin who he sees as a friend he couldn’t have intimate feelings for. It’s not that he dislikes them, he’s quite sure he isn’t all entirely straight either, because of that certain somebody who messes him up.

 

Zelo thinks of something else before his mind takes him back on a memory trail that will break him yet again.

 

He goes into the washroom, turns on the tap and splashes water onto his face. He came home late last night and he needs to be awake for the test later on. His thoughts linger on Jongin’s hurt expression for a while until the door of the washroom opens. He glances from the side of his eyes and goes back to washing his face when he notices that it was just one of his snobby classmates. Strangely, this one haven’t changed his ways with him, he still treats him the same way he did before, unlike the shallow others who are bows down to him when his popularity shot up overnight. Zelo can’t help but dislike him less than the rest, because he actually has more pride than the other bunch.

 

He shuts off the tap, the water still in his eyes as he wipes his face, not minding the presence of the other occupant.

 

Until a force drags him away from the sink roughly.

 

His eyes snap open and the mirror before him reflects his helpless state, trapped in the arms of the taller boy behind him. He doesn’t have much time to react or feel disgusted before he is thrown to the cold tiled floors of the washroom, his hands and knees landing painfully.

 

His bewilderment transform immediately into rage as he turns himself over, his back against the wall and glares at his assaulter.

 

“What are you doing!”

 

Zelo shouts loudly, the furiousness swelling inside him. He’s had enough. It’s always him who makes fun of him, embarrassing him. He’s the one who plays the hardest and most sadi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter