Caught

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk and Zelo exchange unexpected glances at each other and the older breaks out into a smile while the other just blushes furiously.

 

The morning was a strange experience, but not a bad feeling. They’ve woken up with Yongguk feeling a soft head of hair tickling his chin before treading his fingers, eyes still closed, into the locks of dark navy blue hair, lips tugging into a smile while the caressed one stirs in his sleep and woke up to a warm chest on his cheek.

 

Both of them smiled.

 

It had been a little awkward when the younger boy lifted himself up from bed, propping his lean frame on the bed looking all dainty as he tried to avoid Yongguk’s eyes. The replay of what they did last night was setting fire to his cheeks. Yongguk followed suit as he sat up with crossed legs and stared at the rosy cheeks before him while the pair of eyes above fervently avoided his pair of observing ones. The blanket pooled around Zelo like an enclosure of protection for his fragile-looking frame and Yongguk just wanted to wrap him up in those cottony warmers and hug him to sleep but the alarm had just sounded.

 

A loud yawn and a long lazy stretch had Zelo staring at the lines on Yongguk’s stomach. He’s fully clothed in his long pajama pants and a warm T-shirt but the older boy discarded his upper clothing after their affectionate moment of play. The young boy felt the rush of heat to his ears again and pulled on one end of the blanket to cover his reddening face. Yongguk blinked at the younger boy whimpering into the blanket, body slumped on the bed again.

 

“Yah, don’t go back to sleep again.” Yongguk landed a light slap on Zelo’s back.

 

“That’s not it…” Zelo whimpered into the thick blanket, muffling his voice even more as he shakes his head.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing.” was all Zelo said as he dashed into the bathroom before Yongguk can set those blazing fingers onto his skin again.

 

The two boys stand sandwiched by other commuters on the train as it moves lazily down on its tracks, the sunrise glowing an orange from afar. The train is extremely packed as usual but it doesn’t seem much of a tiring 15 minutes with a companion beside you. Their arms touch each other’s as they stand shoulder to shoulder and Yongguk sneaks his hand around Zelo’s. The train is too packed for anyone to notice anyway.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

School has always been more than a chore to Zelo. It’s a place full of rotten brats who come to school in Lamborghinis and superficial attention seekers who loves the pursuit of the ascend up the social ladder. And what makes Zelo even more indignant about this is that those obnoxious and shallow people possess intelligence above the average student. Sometimes he wonders how such intelligence can allow one’s mind to turn to the undesired side of thought and lack so much maturity but he thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter