Break you down

My Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo does not utter a single word as he lets a rough hand grip him by the collar, dragging him through half of the school and when he takes note of his surroundings, he is already in the secluded area, the desert of the school—the Art Block. It’s been such a long time since he’s been here.

 

Ever since he rocketed up the social ladder, this place’s no longer anything related to him. He dumped his sketchbook into his trash bin, after deciding that he did not have the heart to tear up the many sketches—all the many Yongguks he drew.

 

His heart thumps wildly inside him, unsure if it is because of the guilt and feeling of getting caught by Yongguk when he was putting his mouth round Sunhee’s or is it because it’s been such a long time since they were in such close proximity. He can almost feel the heat radiating off Yongguk’s hand onto his face. The same hand that wiped the tears off his face is now gripping him by the collar, handling so roughly and carelessly, so different from the gentle touches when it a tear off his cheek.

 

A huff of air escapes Zelo’s lungs when his chest meets the dusty wall at the back of the isolated building. He pants from the fatigue of stumbling through half the school as he rests his forehead on the wall, too tired to move and too afraid to look back.

 

The vigorous panting from Yongguk sounds incredibly close and Zelo closes his eyes, feeling his body tremble weakly as he listens to the ragged breaths.

 

“What was that.” The baritone voice speaks and Zelo bites back the urge to cry.

 

He swallows and pants against the wall. “What was what.”

 

“That.”

 

Yongguk grinds the word through his teeth, feeling the anger inside of him like a beast struggling in chains and it’s ready to break loose.

 

“What?” Zelo turns around to rest his back against the wall.

 

Yongguk’s jaw clenches.

 

The nonchalance in those cold black orbs and the way he leans backwards carelessly— that’s nothing like the Zelo he knows.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

A hand slams onto the wall beside his face and Yongguk’s face closes in on him, too close of his self-restraint and composure. Zelo struggles to keep up his act. As calmly as he could, Zelo stares back into the pair of dark eyes before his own.

 

“You know what I’m talking about.”

 

Yongguk’s breath is hot on his lips and Zelo takes in the rosy red of the full lips before him. He swallows.

 

And then he snaps.

 

He pushes Yongguk roughly against his chest, making the older fall backwards slightly in momentary surprise.

 

Those lips, those betraying lips were kissing another person. So carelessly, without care at all. Even when his heart was being ripped apart.

 

Disgusting. Filthy.

 

He hates it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter