Chapter 8

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lately I've had many feels for writing this story. I am so glad you guys are liking it! You have no idea how much! <3

Keep commenting you really make my day! (: And thanks for subscribing!

Enjoy Chapter 8 errbody!

  Chapter 8

You heard people talking from the living room; so you opened your eyes one by one.

I’m still here? This is going to take me awhile to get used to…

You sat down and looked around; you had slept for several hours. You rubbed your eyes and spotted the bathroom and went to take a shower. Grabbing random clothes from your bag, you put your hair in a ponytail and took time to examine yourself even more.

My body is nice, I like my hair color, and my skin looks awesome… The only thing I can’t get over it is that I chose Youngjae… He’s not that bad either… I mean, he didn’t force me to live with him… But still… (Sigh) I lost my youth…

Thoughts and feelings of your 16 year old self rushed through your head and body. This wasn’t going to be easy.

You walked out of the room still rubbing your eyes, and heard the laughter getting louder. I know that laugh… Aish… I thought he had left… Oh right, he said he would come later.

You walked over to the living room and saw a suitcase next to the door, which was probably the one Youngjae was going to bring. So he really is here… Your shoulders fell but you walked to the living room either way.

“______! You’re awake honey!” –Your dad said while sitting in the sofa.

Youngjae was sitting next to him… Helping my dad? My dad never lets anyone help him… Now this I got to see…

Youngjae smiled at you and waved slightly. You just rolled your eyes and sat down as far away as you could from them.

“What are you guys doing?”

“Well I’m finishing my latest project, and Youngjae is helping me getting it perfected as always.”

Your dad looked at Youngjae and patted his back as they were close friends.

“Always…?” –You raised an eyebrow. Youngjae looked at you and smiled and looked back to the “Project”. You never had clear what your dad really did exactly; he always had random ‘projects’ and all of them looked different and they all had little details that made them appealing, you still didn’t get why people bought them. All you knew is that they were able to bring food to the table so that was enough for you.

“He’s always such a help around here…” –Your eyes shot to your mother who was in the kitchen and now looking through the kitchen entrance. –“Youngjae… Can you come here a second hun? I need you to try this…”

Omygosh…. This mom and dad being nice to him is killing me!!!! How did this even happen??? You loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter