Chapter 7

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

You opened your eyes as you felt once again the sunlight hit your skin.

Guess I’m stuck here again…

You sighed and looked at the couch and saw Youngjae sleeping. Weird… Two days straight waking up to see this pabo so early; this is going to be hard to get used to.

As you stood up, you glanced at the couch, and walked over to where he slept hugging the blanket he had, he seemed uncomfortable. Poor guy.

You stared at his face… He sure looks more mature, he’s doesn’t look that bad. He sure looks good with brown hair, and that haircut. I guess the change from teenager to adult did him a favor… But still I can’t get over how obnoxious and pushy he was... Gosh…

 You remained silent thinking about how much he changed physically and wondering if you should wake him up or not, but he shifted. You gave a small jump and saw him open his eyes slowly. When you were about to walk away, he held your hand and made you stop. You turn your face slowly to him, and he looked at you with his eyes almost closed.

“How are you feeling?” –His voice sounded husky.

“I’m fine. Just like yesterday…?”

“Did you sleep well?”

“Yes…”

“I’m glad… -He said smiling a little –“What time is it?”

“8:00 a.m…”

“Oh… I guess I overslept…” –He sat down on the couch and he released your hand and continued: “You must be hungry… I’ll order some breakfast while you shower, so you can finish packing your things. We have to check out before noon.”

You nod and walk to get some new clothes. Youngjae follows you with his gaze. I wonder when I will have you back… I already miss you.

-----

You finished showering and walked directly to your side of the bed. Youngjae was already packing his things on the other side. You grabbed your suitcase and put it on top of the bed, then opened it and began to fold the clothes. Your eyes automatically drifted to the book on top of your bedside table. Youngjae is carefully observing your every move. You took the book and sat down next to your suitcase.

You open it and again begin to carefully look at the pictures. I know Sarah… Daehyun… But who are these people?

“There are many things that you don’t know now.”

You turn to Youngjae who’s already walking to sit next to you. You look again back at the book and keep passing the pages.

“I’m going to be right here with you reminding them to you along the way.”

He stares at you, but your eyes are glued to the open book, but you’re just trying to avoid his gaze.

He was about to place a hand on your back.

*Knock Knock*

“Good morning… Room Service!”

Youngjae sighs and puts his head down and pushes himself off the bed. You immediately close the book as your breath became unsteady. I hate it when he does that…!

You get up and walk to the couch.

Youngjae takes the food from the employee.

“Here you go! And congratulations to the newlyweds! Here’s a bottle of our finest wine as a gift from the hotel! Enjoy the rest of your stay!”

Youngjae gave a slight smile and thanked him as he grabbed the food and the bottle. Meanwhile you were in the couch and twitched your eyes when you heard the congratulations. You sat straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter