Chapter 5

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Surprise update! :)

Chapter 5

“There doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with her.”

The doctor said as he held up all the papers from the tests they did on you. He had called ‘your husband’ to listen to the results. Youngjae sighed in relief as he leaned back on the chair of the office. But he still had many questions on his head.

“There’s no major concussion or anything that could cause memory loss. According to what she’s said and the information I gathered from you, she might have a sub-type of Dissociative Amnesia, but I suggest that you take her to a psychologist. They might help you out more. For now all I can do is to advise you to help her remember what she’s supposed to know. Just do what you can by now before you can take her to the specialist.”

Youngjae nodded and took the prescription for pain relievers from the doctor and thanked him. He walked slowly to where you were. You looked around the small room in confusion. You were worried of what could happen. Did I really lose my memory? But how if I just fell asleep yesterday being a teenager…

You lied in the bed and looked up at the ceiling; you took the book and put it over your face.

*Knock knock*

You took the book and looked over it. Youngjae slowly opened the door and you just bent your knees with the book between your thighs and chest and hugged them.

“What did he say?” –You say sternly.

Youngjae folded the little paper getting more frustrated by the tone you’re speaking to him. He bit his lip trying to contain himself and he said:

“He said that the tests were fine. There’s nothing going on with you. But that you might have to go to a psychologist to…”

You cut him off and got off the bed and yelled.

“No… I’m not crazy Youngjae! I am not 24 years old… I’m 16 and this is not my life… At least not yet… Not like this…”

Youngjae walked quickly to you and shushed you sternly.

“Don’t be too loud… Or people are really going to think you’re crazy. Let’s just talk this out in the way.”

You nodded in defeat and took the book and walked with him.

 

Again in the car you didn’t speak anything, but he did pull over somewhere too familiar.

“What are we doing here?”

“Just get out of the car…”

You looked at him angrily… Man… I really hate this guy…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter