Chapter 22

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys have waited enough  (: Here's next chapter! 

Thanks you guys for the support! :D

Chapter 22

 

After you came back to the room it was getting pretty crowded. You even heard someone singing on the stage. You tried to peek among the people around and your eyes rounded when you saw that Sunhwa was the one singing.

“So she really does sing…” –You said nodding.

Sarah turned around smiling. “Yeah she does! I was pretty surprised when you even knew about it to begin with…”

“I am pretty surprised right now… But I have to admit, she sounds really good.” –You said as you kept walking to your table.

--

Once you were there Yongguk was sitting next to an empty chair and Himchan, and Youngjae was on the other side of the table. Just when he saw you he patted on the empty chair next to him and with a smile you made your way next to him.

He put his arm in your back rest and whispered close to your ear. “Everything okay?”

You turned a little and close to him you whispered. “Yes…I told her.” –He looked nervous when you said that. “Don’t worry, we can trust her…” –You assured him.

You patted his thigh and looked over at Sarah who was taking her chair next to Yongguk as she wiggled her eyebrows at you. He looked suspiciously from her back to you and you looked at him. He put the hand he had on your back on his thigh moving the fingers nervously looking away. You took his hand under the table and intertwined your fingers with his.

He didn’t expect it, he looked to your hands together and then at you. You smiled and mouthed. “Trust me.” This made him make his grip tighter letting you know that he chose to do so.

You took a look at your friend who was in the chair in front of you and Youngjae. And observed how she interacted with her husband. How he kissed her temple softly when she got closer to him. How he embraced her, how they sometimes rubbed their noses together. You saw her genuine smile and you felt sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter