Chapter 21

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 21

“So you really knew it was going to happen…”

Her words suddenly struck you.

“Know what Sarah?” –You put your hand over her arm with the curiosity.

“No... wait… Is just that years ago you asked me the same question, if I’d believe you if something like what you said happened… I took it as a joke, I mean; we were sometimes like that, talking nonsense and what not. Unless…” –She paused and raised her eyebrow. –“You’re saying that as a joke…”

“Of course not! How can I joke about something like losing my youth and memories Sarah…!” –You punched slightly her arm.

“Okay, I’m just trying to make sure…” –She looked at you as you sighed.

Again she managed to see your true feelings, she put her arm around your shoulder and you looked up at her.

“I’m sorry I said that… I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings unnie.”

You shook your head a little. “I’m not hurt, is just that I’ve been a little frustrated since I don’t know what happened and how sudden my life changed.” –You rested your head on your hands and looked down. –“I didn’t live the rest of my high school life, I didn’t get to live my dreams, and I didn’t see you fall in love...”

“Why do I have a feeling that you will?” –She patted your back.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if you think about it, you did ask me about something as strange like that years ago. Honestly, I don’t believe in this kind of coincidences. Even if it sounds insane, I chose to believe you… And I believe you now…”

You hugged her in relief. You could count on another person to trust.

“Thank you…” –You sniffled and hugged her tight.

“Anytime…” –You both stayed in silence for a second until she spoke.

“_____-ah…?” –You pulled away a little and saw her face filled with concern.

“What’s wrong?”

“You said you didn’t remember anything about you falling for Youngjae… And you still married with him, how is that going?”

Her worry was comprehensible, you thought back and smiled. “At first I was really surprised… I was pretty cold towards him. But eventually I softened up to him.” –You felt ticklish in your stomach when you thought more of the past days. –“But I can’t complain about him, he’s dealt with my teenager attitude all along, he’s been really good with me.”

You both chuckled.

“I’m glad… I just re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter