Chapter 23

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 23

 

Youngjae stood in front of the ladies bathroom as he tapped his feet and kept looking at his phone. He put one of his hands in his pocket and played with the little box a small smile playing on his lips when he felt it.

 After the teasing stopped Himchan apologized to Youngjae, and they ended up in good terms there. Yongguk went to dance with Sarah, and Himchan went to socialize a little afterwards. Youngjae was concerned when you decided to leave the table, since you said you weren’t going to take a long time in the first place and it had passed more than 5 minutes he decided to wait for you to come out and check up for you.

After a couple of minutes he asked one of the female that left the bathroom if there was anyone else there, to which she answered no. Where could you be?

He gave another step looking in the crowd trying to find for you, which was until Daehyun stopped him.

“I was looking for you… I just found out that there is one of the ‘Beast’ guys in this party.”

Youngjae’s eyes rounded when he heard that name.

“’Beast’? They still go by that?” –Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows.             

“Apparently…” –Daehyun shrugged.

“Wait a minute; I didn’t think they’d be welcome in any school related activity after what they did.”

“He wasn’t invited, but he just barged in without notice…”

Youngjae became more uneasy. _____... I need to find you…

“Youngjae?” –Sunhwa came from behind. “Why is _____-ah with Yoseob? I didn’t think she’d give the time of day to the guy.” –She seemed confused.

That’s when Youngjae’s heart almost fell off his chest. Oh no…

“Where did you see them?” –He asked her desperately.

“Um… When I came off stage, they were near the refreshment table.”

Without even thinking Youngjae rushed to search for you. Please… Please… Don’t you dare do anything to her.

 

--

 

“What is a lovely lady like you doing alone in a night like this?

You turned slowly and gave him a small smile.

“Yoseob?” –You said tilting your head.

You remembered him clearly, Yang Yoseob he used to be close friends with Youngjae in middle school. All of you used to study together back then, he was a close friend to Sarah’s ex boyfriend who made her have a bad time. But Yoseob was a whole different thing, he was quiet and reserved. He had changed a lot from the awkward boy with glasses he used to be, to the young man standing before you. Little before getting to high school Youngjae and Yoseob weren’t as close, but that was when Daehyun became friends with him, different interests perhaps.

He walked closer to you, but something about him made you feel uneasy. Remembering he used to be close friends with Youngjae you tried to shake off the feeling.

“I heard you got married.” –He said.

You remembered Youngjae and you nodded with a smile. He scoffed softly you didn’t even notice.

“Where is he though?” –He asked looking around.

“He must be on the table with the other guys and Sarah.” –You said taking the last sip of the punch.

Still the feeling on the top of your stomach wouldn’t go away. He smiled and took his hands off his pockets.

“You seem to be bored… Would you perhaps want to dance with me?”

You looked to the side, and it seems like he knew exactly what you were thinking. “Is just a dance, I’m sure Youngjae won’t mind. He’s not like that.”

He smiled and had his hand offered in front of you. You looked at him and back at the hand. You knew how jealous he was, but you figured it was just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter