Chapter 10

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes I can't help but to update lol xD I am loving writing this story, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am! :D

Thanks for the sweet comments, you guys make my day! :3

Chapter 10

 

It was a quiet walk after the visit to the sushi place, the sun was almost disappearing and the nightlight was beginning to décor the surroundings.

As for Youngjae, he kept thinking that he didn’t want to push you, but neither did he want to be too slow. He already felt you drifting away from him just by the fact that you don’t seem to recall anything from 8 years ago. Even though it only had been one day, he felt like he could lose you any moment if he wasn’t careful enough. He already almost lost you once, and that was a chance he wasn’t willing to take again. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with you.

You walked with your hands behind your back at an almost empty street. There still were a couple of people walking. You spent all this time looking with attention at your surroundings now being illuminated by the lamp posts. You looked to your left and caught yourself staring at Youngjae. You saw how much he had changed physically, so you observed him with your eyes narrowed. He felt your glare and he looked at you.

“What?” –He said with a sweet voice.

You pointed at his hair:

“You dyed it brown…” –You gave him an eye smile. –“It suits you better than blonde.”

He smiled at your compliment and unconsciously ruffled his hair nervously. He felt a little hopeful.

“Thanks… It was actually because of you that I dyed it. You said exactly that when you saw me the first time…” –He looked down and blushed by the little memory. Then he looked back at you and asked:

“Could it be that you’re actually remembering?”

You shook your head and gave him an apologetic smile.

“Not really. I’m just being honest.”

He nodded, and you walked past him and took a seat on one of the benches from the sidewalk. He followed and sat next to you. You rested your chin on your hands and sighed. He saw your thoughtful face, and he asked cautiously:

“You must be feeling scared huh? Having forgotten everything…”

You shook your head looking forward.

“No. I am not scared… I’m with my parents, and after all I’ve had you helping me…” –You paused and leaned back on the bench with your eyes still fixed forward, he smiled when he heard that last part. –“I’m just frustrated. I am completely sure that I didn’t lose my memories… I know I never lived the past 8 years. And knowing that I lost those moments, knowing that they might never come back really pains me.” –You say with tears threatening to fall.

Youngjae could not do anything but look at you. He did not know what to say. He felt that nothing he could say or do at the moment would make you feel better.

“Youngjae, I’m curious…” –You looked at him. –“I’m curious about me… What did I do since I was 16 and after… Did I get to act in front of big audiences? What did I do after high school…? I need to know at least that…”

He was shocked, and somehow relieved that you actually took the initiative to ask him for something. Any small change like that was progress for him.

Thinking back to who you were, he smiled and answered:

“You were an amazing actress… You did get to go on plays; even on the biggest one in the last year of high school you got the lead. Although it didn’t go exactly how you expected, but you managed to give everyone the best show they could ever see. Until you graduated you managed to be in the top of the acting arts group. Since you got good references from high school, it wasn’t hard for you to get into a good college with scholarship. You left to study and you majored in acting. You finished your studies after 4 years…”

He paused when he felt a small whimper next to him; he averted his sight to you. The tears that had threatened to fall were now making their way to your chin; he knew it was time to stop. You said with your voice breaking.

“I missed it… I can’t believe th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter