Chapter 13

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! I finally managed to access Aff from my laptop! YAY! idk what happened though... eh.. oh well

Hope you're liking this story so far! :D And you keep with me till the end! ^_^ Thanks to the commenters and subscribers and silent readers who haven't subscribed, yet...:D

Enjoy chapter 13 errbody!

 Chapter 13

Youngjae walked behind you resting his hand behind your back as you both made our way to the car. You walked for a while and still weren’t half way there. You turned around when you heard him chuckle.

“What’s so funny…” –You shot back sternly glaring at him.

He kept chuckling.

“If I’d let you stay there for a few more minutes you might have killed her…”

You furrowed your eyebrows and crossed your arms.

“You have a lot to explain Yoo Youngjae… This is no laughing matter.”

You were dead serious, how could that person that only managed to make your life impossible when younger become such ‘good’ friends with you, and above it all manage to get the boy you liked.

“Okay… But you must promise me something before I tell you.”

He imitated your gesture by crossing his arms.

You scoffed and rolled your eyes like a teenager.

“Fine…”

He lowered himself to your eye level.

“No matter how much it bothers you…”

Now he seemed like he was playing with you, or so you thought, so you narrowed your eyes.

“Could you get to the point?”

He looked around and there were many people walking around you, some were starring at you both who were in the middle of the sidewalk just talking.

He turned you around to keep walking and pushed you gently by the shoulders.

“Let’s have this conversation where there aren’t so many people okay?”

-----

You sat in the passenger’s seat of the car and leaned back crossing your arms again.

“I’m waiting…”

Youngjae put on his seat belt and gave you a glare. You were really acting like your old teenager self and it was starting to get on his nerves. But he knew he had to deal with it for who knew how long.

“First put on your seat belt, even being 16 or not, I don’t think I have to remind you to do something like that.”

You took a breath; you were regretting trusting him so much, though it wasn’t much what he was doing to annoy you, everything that was happening in short time was boiling your patience. You put on your seat belt furiously.

“There! Happy?”

He started the engine and nodded in satisfaction. The car moved forward and you were still waiting.

You were about to speak, but he spoke first.

“Before you react or anything to what I’m about to say, let me remind you that I’m driving and if you decide to do anything against me and I lose control of the car, you will still go down with me.”

You took a deep breath.

“Stop beating around the bush… Just say it already!” –You snapped back already losing whatever patience you had left.

“First off the promise…” –He paused –“There are many things that happened in the time you don’t recall _____. And right now you may think that some of those things are not possible, but that’s just how things took their course in that time. You must have to learn to cope with them even if you don’t like or understand him. You have to promise not to question or try to change any of the things you will live now, because this is your life now, whether you like it or not.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter