Chapter 11

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey! :D Chapter 11 is here errbody! >:)

Chapter 11

 

The next day you didn’t even want to get up. You lied sideways in your ‘bed’ looking at the book somehow wishing you’d could get all those years back magically. But it was impossible. You dozed off without even noticing, you were mentally exhausted because of this whole situation, and you barely got any sleep the past night. It had only been a couple of days, but it was starting to feel like an eternity.

---

Youngjae knocked softly in case you were sleeping, since you didn’t respond he opened the door and saw you in bed. He sat in the other side of your bed and you shifted now facing him. You were fast asleep and he didn’t want to wake you. He lied on the other pillow and looked at your peaceful face. He wanted so much to hold you and have you close to him. But he couldn’t… Not when you were in those conditions. I’ll patiently wait for you…

He fixed the hair that was falling in your face and caressed softly your cheeks with the back of his hand. He closed his eyes and fell asleep next to you. Wishing he could do this for the rest of his life.

---

An hour later you slowly opened your eyes, your sight was blurry but you saw something different next to you. When your eyes cleared up, you saw Youngjae’s sleeping face. You stayed there facing him for a little while, but then mentally slapped yourself. You sat up straight and stretched your body. When he felt the bed moving he opened his eyes slowly getting used to the light.

He yawned and stretched as well.

“Hey! You’re up!” –He grinned.

You got off the bed.

“How long have you been here?”

He looked at his watch and got out by the other side of the bed.

“I got here an hour ago and found you were asleep…”

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” –You asked while brushing your hair in front of the mirror.

“Well, first off you looked so peaceful resting I didn’t have the heart to do something like that.” –He walked and stood behind you, you could now look at each other in the mirror. –“Also, I remembered one time I woke you up and I almost don’t live to tell it.”

You furrowed your eyebrows and he chuckled.

“Hey! What are you saying! I have never been violent in my whole life!” –You turned around and threatened him with the hairbrush. He covered his face with his hands.

“Of course not…” –He said sarcastically.

“Yah!” –You were going to hit him with the brush this time for real, but he held your wrist to stop you.

You stared into each other’s eyes; you quickly forgot what you were even fighting about. His eyes longingly looked into yours examining your face. Once again you felt your heartbeat rise; your hand and body were now feeling weak.

“Careful with the face…” –Is all he said before releasing your hand.

You blinked repeatedly. You could not believe that after all, that was what he was going to say. You stood with your mouth agape. When he chuckled because of the face you were making, you snapped out of it.

“You’re so full of yourself Jae!” –You punched his arm.

He winced but grinned by the nickname you called him. You walked past him, and he followed still rubbing his arm.

----

Your POV

So after all that ‘wake up drama’ he took me out again. We were walking through the city and he kept talking about the things around, new places, old places… I was immersed in my own thoughts. I was trying real hard to shake off what had happened earlier. I keep feeling weird whenever he gets at a certain distance from me, or just when he stares into my eyes. This is not…

My trail of thoughts got interrupted when I looked ahead and I recognized someone…  He still looks amazing… I never expected that even he being older I’d feel like this. I put my head down and smile like an idiot just like the old times whenever I saw him, guess I still am 16 after al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter