Chapter 4

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to comment on what you think so far (:

Chapter 4

Your POV

I can’t believe this… 8 years? I’m actually 8 years older? But why?

You walked through the streets trying not to collapse in public. It was already bad enough you were feeling lost in time you didn’t need more attention. Truth was nobody acknowledged your presence, but knowing what was going on yourself made you feel like a freak. You looked around and realized you were in a more familiar place.

I need to get there… I hope they’ll understand…

You ran quickly through the streets making your way to that same familiar place you were just yesterday. You spotted the old car they owned, and you sighed in relief that they were still there. You got to the front door and began to knock on the door, and hop impatiently. Open please open the door…

After two minutes someone finally opened the door. You just jumped and embraced the person in front of you.

“Mom!!! I’m so glad to see you!” –You hugged her tightly with your eyes tearing up. It felt good to finally be in safe arms.

Your mother hugged you back and patted your back.

“Hun… It’s just been a day and you already missed me this much?” –You nodded in her arms and sniffled.

“It’s been like forever this feels like a nightmare! I don’t know what to do!” –She furrowed her eyebrows and looked to her right at your father that was making his way to you two. He had heard your reaction from the living room and he had a worried expression on his face. Your mother looked over your shoulder and pulled you away a little and dried your tears. You finally look at her face…

“Mom…” –You quickly could tell she looked older. But you didn’t say anything.

“____... Where’s Youngjae?” –She said worried.

You look at your father who’s still standing there watching you. You run to him and hug him too.

“Daddy! Why is this happening to me? I thought you said you’d protect me from that creep. Now I’m married to him? This is not right… What’s going on?” –He pulled you slightly and looked into your eyes.

“Why are you saying this now? I thought he had proved to be good enough for you… You agreed to married him…”

“Marry him? I hate him… I’m sixteen… how can I marry him?”

That really worried your parents; they looked at each other with their eyes wide. Your mom ran to you and embraced you as she placed her hand on your forehead.

“Are you sick? Did you get hurt?”

You shook her off.

“Darling… You’re 24. Are you playing some kind of prank?”

“I’m not 24… This is why I came here. I am 16… And I don’t recall ever being with Youngjae nor marrying him.”

Your dad took you by the hand and walked you to the living room.

“Maybe you need a rest…”

“No. I’m fine. This is crazy. Wait… My room! Maybe there’s something there…”

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter