Chapter 15

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's chapter 15 everybody!

Before I continue with the update, let me Thank You all who have commented in this story and upvoted! I really didn't expect this story to have this kind of support.

 

YOU GUISE ARE THE BEST! :D

 

 

Chapter 15

Youngjae’s POV

He parked in his car and thought about his plans for today. He looked at the passenger’s seat where the bouquet of red roses he had bought lied. He was already helping you with how things were now, but he hadn’t forgotten that he also wanted to remind you that you also loved him back.

He was feeling exactly how he felt that day. He smiled to himself feeling the same nerves he did the first time. He knocked on the door and bounced slightly holding on to the flowers.

The door finally opened.

“Youngjae! Hello sweetie!” –Your mother instantly noticed the roses.

“Good morning!”

“Come in!” –He thanked your mother and entered.

She closed the door and with a smile in her face she eyed the flowers.

“Are you taking ____ out again?”

He grinned and nodded.

“Yes! I’m planning on taking her to the park today.”

Your mother put both her hands together and her smile grew bigger.

“That’s so sweet! Just like your first date!”

He nodded again, and smirked: “That’s exactly what I’m going for…”

He knocked on the door taking small deep breaths as he waited. He heard your voice from inside the room telling him to come in, and so he slowly turned the knob and entered the room. You only had your lamps on and you were sitting next to your bedside table. He saw you were wearing a simple dress but it accentuated your beautiful figure perfectly. Walking closer to you he couldn’t help but to smile seeing how his 24 year old girl still looked simply beautiful and dashing as she did years ago. Just the thought that he could get to spend the rest of his life with her if she could fall for him again made his heart beat rise and feel even more determined to make this “Second” first date perfect.

Your eyes were still glued to the book that rested on your lap. He finally stood next to you and held the flowers close to your face hoping to get your attention.

--

Your POV

You found out two things that you had to cope with in such short time. While you discovered the reason Daehyun had rejected you when you were 16, you also found out that the reason had to do with none other than your ‘sworn enemy’ Sunhwa. You were still a little hurt by the fact that the boy that you liked so much back then was in love all along with that girl. But you were also relieved that even if he did get with her in so long, they were still together by now, which meant that she was good to him.

If he’s happy, then I am too. And I guess I can try to give her a chance…

You got dressed early, since you didn’t know when Youngjae was going to pick you up. You put a pretty casual dress you found in your luggage and let your hair fall naturally. You sat down next to your bedside table and picked up the book and started to look at the pictures. Today was one of those days after you haven’t seen Sarah for so long you begin to miss her so much. You looked at the pictures you had taken before being in all this and the ones after.

She had changed so much, I wonder if I’ll get to see her…

You responded after you heard a faint knock: “Come in…”

You knew already it was Youngjae so you kept your attention on the book and didn’t look at him until something red was in your peripheral vision. You blinked twice and looked at your right and saw a bouquet of red roses in front of you. You looked and saw a Youngjae with a cheeky grin plastered in his face.

Chuckling at his smile you put the book in your side to pick the roses. You stood up and looked at Youngjae with your head tilted.

“What’s this for?”

“Just because…” –He shrugged putting his hands on his pocket.

“That doesn’t answer in any way my question Youngjae.” –You say sarcastically.

Again he didn’t answer and looked around avoiding your eyes. You laughed at his gestures; he was amusing you, really. He was onto something, that’s for sure. You narrow your eyes at him and walk to the bathroom searching for a vase to put the flowers in, even if he was being suspicious about them you knew they cost him money and you had to preserve them anyways.

You didn’t find anything inside, so you walked outside and you saw Youngjae looking around the room, you observed him as he looked at a desk there was in a side of the room.

“What you looking for?” –You asked and walked behind him.

“Oh, nothing. I’m just remembering things…” –He grinned and took one last look at the desk. – “This room brings back so many memories…”

He tapped the desk one last time, and you put your hand on his arm to get his attention.

“What memories?” –You asked him curiously.

I’m honestly curious… After all it must involve my p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter