Chapter 16

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys have no idea how much I re-read and re-wrote this chapter. I wanted it to make sense and not too long for you guys to read. I hope I accomplished it (:

Thanks so so soooo so so much for the comments!! :D And Welcome~ new subbies! Hope you're enjoying reading this story! :D

 

Chapter 16 err body! :)

 

Chapter 16

 

“Look out!” –Youngjae said as he pulled her.

She closed her eyes until she felt her body crash against his chest. She slowly looked up and her eyes met with his until she was again pulled back into another person’s arms.

“Noona!!! How are you???”

--

I couldn’t see who was it that was embracing me so tight and moving me from side to side. I managed to look at Youngjae whose face I couldn’t read. He seemed angry, worried and confused. But I don’t think he was as confused as I was. He nodded, perhaps to let me know that I know the guy who’s hugging me. I think he saw the terror in my eyes.

“Junhong-ah! Let noona breath!” –Youngjae commanded and pulled me away.

I began to catch my breath and think. Junhong? I didn’t know any Junhong before. I turn to look at the boy who was really tall. I think he was a little younger than I was, though he was tall, he had a baby face.

“I’m so sorry! Is just that I heard from Daehyun hyung that noona wasn’t feeling well and I got so worried!” –He again approached me and hugged me this time from the side. –“Noona if Youngjae hyung doesn’t take care of you well you’ll let me know right?”

He asked me looking at me with pleading eyes. I can’t help but to smile, I have this strange urge to take care of the boy as if he were my own. He looks too sweet! I nod and I look at Youngjae whose lips are parted and his index finger is up as if he were to say something.

I have to pretend that I know the boy, so I decided that it’s time to put the knowledge I have of acting to the test. I smile at him and pinch his cheek.

“Of course Junhong-ah!” –I keep smiling and look at Youngjae that is now frowning.

He scoffed and crossed his arms.

“Zelo! Why did you have to leave so quickly? You left all the bags with me…” –Someone said from behind me.

I look back and I see another boy, he wasn’t short but way smaller in size in comparison with Junhong. The boy released the bags and put them on the floor. I got confused, who’s Zelo? I thought his name was Junhong.

“Sorry hyung… I saw noona and I had to see her!” –Junhong said hugging me tighter. So Zelo is his nickname.

The other boy beamed.

“Noona!! It’s really you!” –The smaller boy came to me and hugged me too.

Now I was being embraced by two boys. I chuckled, I barely knew the guys, but it seemed like they knew me a little too much. I patted their backs and looked at Youngjae whose expression still seemed dark.

“Junhong-ah! Jongup-ah! What are you guys doing here at this time? You’re supposed to be studying!” –Youngjae said trying to take me away from the boys as he spoke.

Jongup quickly backed up, he seemed intimidated by Youngjae. ‘Zelo’ instead of releasing me he moved me from Youngjae’s grasp. Youngjae closed his fist and Junhong spoke:

“We needed groceries for our dorm so we came to buy them. But I saw noona.” –He looked down at me and smiled showing his dimple. This boy keeps getting more adorable, and he’s too affectionate just like a little boy. –“And I had to come see her! I was so worried!”

I am honestly moved by this boy, I feel like I should protect him from any harm. I smile at him sweetly; he looks at the surroundings and back at me.

“So I see you’re remembering old times aren’t ya?” –Zelo said.

“Noona I miss hanging out with you guys!” –Jongup said from next to me and approached me hugging me again. These boys are too sweet. I pat them in the back again and chuckle.

“You guys are just so cute!”

They release me and Junhong looks down at me crouching to my eye level.

“I can’t believe my noona is already married! Seems like it was just yesterday when you guys were just my tutors…” –He said melancholically.

So I tutored him… That clears up what my dad had told me about the guest room. So he was the boy I tutored.

I grinned and he hugged me again.

“My noona is growing up!” –He embraced me again. I think this boy is lacking love from his family or something, I feel moved by him, and I just want to keep hugging him as he were my son.

Youngjae snaps out all sudden.

“Junhong-ah! Can you please stop?” –He says seriously at Junhong whose eyes are wide.

Jongup gave two steps back with his hands up not wanting to intervene. I am surprised at the kind of tone he used with the ‘little kid.’

“Let her go already!” –Youngjae shots back sternly.

That’s when I notice that he’s jealous, because out of nowhere he tries to grab his hand forcefully. I knew he seemed angry and though I doubted that he’d do anything to hurt him, I did what I thought was correct.

I shook off Youngjae’s hand from Junhong and stepped in front of the boy.

“Leave him alone Youngjae! The boy is not doing anything to me for you to talk to him like that!” –I responded to him.

He was left with agape, like trying to say something back. I was still standing in front of Junhong whose hands were on my shoulder. Jongup was quietly watching from my side.

Youngjae crossed his arms.

“You’re always defending him! Every time he does something you’re always on his side!” –Youngjae responded.

So my feelings to protect Junhong were right, eh? I defended him in the past too?

“Youngjae calm down… What is he doing now that’s bothering you so much? You can’t just talk to him in that tone for no reason…” –I said as calm as I could still shielding Zelo just in case Youngjae would do something about him.

“Yeah hyung! If you yell at me she’ll tell Yongguk appa and Sarah umma… You’ll be in big trouble!” –Zelo said still hiding behind me.

And Zelo knows Sarah too; I wonder who Yongguk is though. There are many things I really don’t know; this has been a very enlightening encounter.

I just shook my head slightly to let him know that I’ll do all the talking. But Jongup tapped Junhong’s shoulder.

“Zelo… We have to go, now!” –Jongup said nervously eyeing Youngjae. From what I see Jongup either respects Youngjae a lot or is intimidated by him.

Junhong looks at his watch. “Yes! You’re right!” –He gave me a quick hug and grabbed a bag fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter