Chapter 12

Reminding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! (:

I took the chance I'm sick stuck at home to update. I've had mixed feels the past days, so I wasn't so sure about this update. But today I got them back for this story. (woot~)

Hope you enjoy chapter 12~ (Wow I can't believe there's already 12) :O

Thanks guys for your comments!

Your comments encourage me a lot to continue with this story! (: GOMAWO! <3

Chapter 12

"Oppaaaaaa!!!"


Her voice entered my ears making me feel the hatred stronger. I knew two days without her annoying presence was too good to be true. Daehyun stood up and I saw the back of her body hugging Daehyun in front of my face. Then she pecked him on the lips and I looked away my eyes meeting with Youngjae's once again. He gave me a desperate look almost as if he knew how I was feeling that moment. He mouthed 'I’ll explain to you later...'

I furrowed my eyebrows and mouthed back 'what’s going on??'  I felt desperation , confusion and this desire of running away.

"_______!!! Soooo good to seeee you!!" She was practically squealing with her high pitched voice in my ears. She basically just made me stand by picking me up from the chair and hugging me tightly. I was frozen not knowing what was going on. But since Youngjae said... 'Don’t question...' I decided to follow the act and patted her back strongly, (wishing I could break her in half with my strength).

"Sunhwa-ssi..." I say in a loving tone and patting her even stronger making her cough a little. Inside I was congratulating myself.

She pulled me away and looked at my face from up close.

"_____ why are you so formal... It's only been two days since we last seen each other don’t need to act like we're strangers!" –She smiled sweetly at me. I could barely recognize her. She took a closer look at my eyes and automatically I backed my head.

"Youngjae-ah! I let you have _____ for two days and she already has bags under her eyes! I thought I told you to treat her well! Haven’t you let her rest? Give the poor girl a break!"

I opened my eyes wider than usual, and she was laughing with Daehyun. Youngjae was flustered and raised his hand prepared to defend himself. But Daehyun still chuckling put down his hand and responded:


"Darling... Don't be so harsh on them. ______ hasn’t felt so well they even had to cancel their honeymoon vacation plans."

Sunhwa caught me off guard and embraced me, again.

"You poor thing! You guys were looking forward to it so much!" –She swung me from side to side feeling her grip get so strong I felt the air leave my body.

"Yah! Honey let the girl breath. They are going another time; don't f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter