A Toss-Up [part 2]

Forbidden Love

NARRATOR POV

Yuri spent the rest of her time inside Ailee's apartment. Both of them just having fun together and... decided not to go shopping. When the clock strike at 9 P.M, Ailee quickly hide from her so called sister to avoid Yuri dragging her to the party. But somehow,  Yuri always find the trick to lure her out. She lately think she seemed to be some cat and Yuri is her owner.. somehow.

"Yah! Dont be so pathetic. WE ARE GOING TO A PARTY. NOT LIBRARY! " Yuri glared at her when she knew Ailee was only wearing checkered shirt with cutted jeans "Get real!"

"Yah! It's not like i want to go too" Ailee quickly holding on tight to a pillow to cover her half body.

"YOU WILL GO WITH ME"

"I don't want too!!" she whined.

"Oh please" Yuri rolled her eyes and then quickly throw two pieces clothes "Wear it before i you"

....... AIlee gulped hearing that threaten "I.. You you wont!" she quickly grab it and change into it right away.

"Yes! you look y with it. Now let's go!" Yuri nodding her head and draggin her off.

"Wa.. wait wait T-T" she stumbled with the heels "Why are you being so mean?"

"Am not. Lock the doors now"

She really didnt want to go, but anyway she just do what Yuri told her to. Yuri lead the way while AIlee being dragged like a prisoner behind her.

“Let me ask you a question Ailee. What do you think is the greatest evil on this planet today?" Yuri asked her while walking down the road. The road is as quiet as a graveyard at that time. And their clicking heels could be heard.

"Is that including or not including you?" Ailee asked her back.

"Well.. how about both?" she chuckles.

"Including you? Is you, yourself. And this dragging me like prisoner. We are like girls that are waiting to be for your information"

"And why is that?"

"Wearing this kind of clothes and walking down the road at night like this with click clak click clack"

"That's a poor answer you know"

Ailee scoffed "I know. I'm just trying to get the hell out of you"

"You know you cant"

"I know i cant"

"Dont copy me"

"i'm not"

"Oh please, Ailee. Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.”

"Am not like that"

"Now you are being like that"

AIlee scoffed and then try to catch up Yuri long legs. After a while, she heard booming sound near them. She looked at Yuri and saw her delighted face. And not long after that, they are now walking inside what it seems to be a mansion. A big one, with long road into the house. A bodyguard stop them when they are in front of the front door.

"Ladies, you are too young to be here" the old man said while checking their body.

"Can you please get your filthy eyes off from me?" Yuri smirk.

"I.. I'm sorry ma'am" he said in red face of embarrasement "Please come in and went to the pool right away"

"Thank you" Yuri wink and then drag Ailee right away.

Ailee was totally admiring the inside of the mansion. It is so grand, and she never been to any like this before. And then she heard spalshing water and people voices are just everywhere. Yuri push a glass door in front of her and now they are on the back of the house where the swimming pool are full with people wearing bikinis and swimming suite.

"Yuri.. you told me it's a... " AIlee look at her "It's not a party!"

"You need to enjoy it for once, Ailee. I don't want you to lock up at your room" Yuri answered calmly "Now enjoy" and then she left her alone and went of to join other people.

 

AILEE POV

I cant believe it... Yuri-ah.. i know you are very thoughtful but this and leaving me too. I heaved a sighed and went to the nearest and emptiest table at the end of the pool. I just stand there and watch the people come and go, splashing water here and there, and... yeah kissing here and there if you know what i mean.

"I really do look pathetic" I mumbled to myself.

"Hey beautiful, why are you here?"

I turned around and saw... wait "TOP?"

"Yes, that's right. TOP is the name" he smiled at me "Why are you here?"

I still looked at him... A little bit relieved and also weird.

"You're not stalking me right? Or are you?" he asked again.

"Of course i'm not. Yuri dragged me here to accompany her" I answered.

"Yuri? oh really? where is she now?"

"Gone.. somewhere between the people"

I saw him chuckled after hearing my answer "You sound like so deperate that you wanna go home"

"Not really. I will try to enjoy this somehow"

He smiled at me.. again. OKAY. Define creepy now.

"Here" he offered me a glass of.. i don't know what's in it. Tequila? Vodka? Beer? Wine?

"No poison?" I asked him with a serious tone.

"No" he answered.

"Sleeping pills?"

"Nope"

"Drugs?'

"Nope"

"Chemical X?"

He became quiet for awhile and look at me weirdly "Yah! why are you so suspicious to me? We've met before and you know i'm a good guy!"

"Good guy? Kissing my friend when he is not sober? Yeah right, such a good guy"

"Okay look. You want the drink or not?" he asked with a tone of finality.

I stared at the glass that he offered and slowly take it "Cant deny when it comes to drink"

"Good choice" I heard him say.

I drink the gold liquid slowly while watching the people before me.

"You wanna come inside? There are many seat"

I smiled at him "Thanks for being thoughtful. My feet is kinda tired too with the walk i had"

"Follow me" he said with a warmth smile.

We walk along the swimming pool and through the drunkrad people. He kept me safe and shoo off the wolves that wanted to hit on me. And then i came back to the grand mansion. He lead me to the living room where... okay he is right, there are many sofas there to seat. I choose the one near the door that lead i dont know where too. Just incase something happen, i can go into whatever room is that.

"You seem to walk too fast" he said while looking at my feet.

"Yeah until my heels hit the road" i answered while sipping the liquid from the glass i held.

"So, how are you doing?"

"Still alive as you can see" i answered shortly.

I could feel he frowned with my answer "You're not going to ask mine?"

"Why should I?" i look at him.

"Well who knows you're going to take interest after that" he smirked at me.

"I"m no butting in people life"

"Not even a tiny little bit?"

"Yeup"

"Okay" he flopped himself beside me and enjoying his drink too. I took glaces at him and study his feature slowly. Blue hair, shar eyes, well toned body. He is handsome... DID I JUST SAY HANDSOME? OMONA!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEEEEE???? i cursed my mind right away. I slowly felt my throat a little dry. Oh no.. not now.

"Please dont tease me"

i turned my sight right away to whoever saying that ty word. I saw a couple walk in front of me with ..OMG! THEY ARE TOTALLY ! * cover my eyes right away. But it didnt fail me to hear their voice since my ears are all free.

"I want you right now... Please~"

Aissst why didnt they get a room?!

"Oh baby, i know you like it"

"uhhh ahhh"

What the....

"They will go away soon" i heard TOP's voice.

"Baby please on more time~"

I fake cough and tap my heels repeatedly. The two crazy couple look at me as I throw a punch on the man face. The man stumble back and fell down to the floor... of course with the girl.

"Eyesore" I spat at them.

"Ailee, you okay?"

I turned to my right and saw TOP looking at me with that shocked face.

"Yea, i'm cool, are you okay?" i asked him again.

"Yeah.. I'm just fine" and then i saw him shaking his head "Hey"

I jumped a little hearing his deep voice "Yeah?" It caught me off guard. Blame the atmosphere for being so tense now. I look down to the floor. .

"Are you sure you okay?" his voice came to my ears again. I look up at him and blink twice.

"Just fine" I look at the man that still ouching like a girl on the floor "I think i will just go"

"Wait... I will accompany you" i heard him say and stand up right away "This way"

I followed his steps behind him when suddenly he dragged me to his side. I stay quiet all the time walking out from the grand mansion. Remind me to not go to any party again even a club is so much better than this. My eyes widenned when we stepped out form the mansion.

"Yuri.. Yuri still inside" i mumbled "And i dont want to go back inside.. fuack"

"It's not a haunted house you know" he chuckles.

"SHuddup" i gritted my teeth and quickly call Yuri cellphone.

"Yes?" i heard a voice from the other line "What's wrong Fishu?"

"THE HELL?!! GET YOUR TO THE FRONT DOOR NOW" i shouted to the phone.

"Did something happenned? Okay okay i will go there now" and then she just hung up the phone.

I lean myself to the wall next to me and sighed. I feel TOP observing me from head to toe. I just keep quiet not even bothered to utter a single word.

"?" he asked out of the blue.

I turn my face to him and frowned "It's rather a little privacy question, don't you think?"

"You could always choose to answer or not" he shrugged.

"So in other way you are saying that you have the proffesional experience of banging girls?"

"I wouldnt say that"

"Your question just prove you are unintentionally saying yes"

"You are interesting indeed"

"Huh?"

"I just cant guess what expression you will have and what attitude you will give off to people"

I rolled my eyes "Flirty much? I"m sorry that I gotta break that"

"Well at least I try" he laughed.

I heard a clack near the door and then Yuri walk out and stare at me confusedly "This is what you say by...?"

"THere is one couple having right in front of my eyes okay" I shrugged "I feel like puking"

"Wow.. so much for a fun" I saw her eyes darted to the boy next to me "Owh, you are here"

"Always meet at a bad time arent we?" I heard TOP's voice.

I stayed quiet while listenning the two conversing.

"Not really that bad. Where at least for me. But for my sister there, yeah always" Yuri scratch the back of her neck.

"Where were you?"

"Second level. Drinking something"

"Why were you leaving her alone?"

"What's this? Being a little bit protective arent we?"

"I'm not. I'm just asking"

"Oh get real. If you like my friend, say you like her. Don't be such an "

I frowned hearing her words.

"I'm not, okay. I'm just asking why you left her alone?"

"She's big enough to take care of herself"

"She looks scared"

I look at TOP. SCARED??? "I'm not scared. I just dont like party. Don't accuse me of something that i'm not" I scoffed and then tug Yuri's hand "Let's go"

And with that, i just left him stand like an idiot.