Chapter 11

Forbidden Love

YURI POV

 RIIING RIIING RIIING RIIING

I open my eyes and greeted by the pale sunshine. I rub my eyes a little and then slowly sit straight on my bed. Winter still there somehow. I look around my room half asleep.

RIIING RIIING RIIING RIIING

Is that an alarm?

RIIING RIIING RIIING RIIING

I look to my left side where my phone is lying and squinted my eyes "Is that even my phone?"

RIIING RIIING RIIING RIIING

I slowly look at that phone. I grab it and touch open the phone "This is not my phone?" I frowned but then answer the call cause it's getting annoying.

"YAH JIYONG! Where the hell are you?!"

I put my phone a little far away from my ears "YAH! YOU WANT ME TO GO DEAF OR SOMETHING?!" I shout to the phone back feeling annoyed.

"HYU- what... who is this? You are not Jiyong hyung"

I rolled my eyes "Who is this Jiyong hyung again?"

I still frowned. What the hell happenned? Is someone trying to prank on me?

"I"m seungri"

Seungri...? I think i heard that somewhere... OH YEAH! "MONKEY BOY???!"

".................. OMG! YURI??!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE MY HYUNG PHONE??!!"

"How the hell should i know? the phone lying on my bed"

"............. did you just make out with him?"

"Monkey boy, i think you should clean your mind" and with that I ended the call "!"

I look at the phone that i hold as if it was an U.F.O. I don't even remember how can this phone be here. My brain think faster than my mind as I quickly dial my own number throught the phone.

"Hello? Manager a minute more" I heard a familiar sound answer.

"WAKE UP YOU IDIOT RED HEAD! THAT'S MY PHONE YOU GOT THERE" I shout to the phone as I heard a crushing thing on the background.

"Wha.. what?"

"IN 30 MINUTES IF YOU DIDNT SHOW UP IN YG CAFETARIA, I WILL BURN YOUR " i said annoyingly as i ended the call. I shake my head frustatedly. I sighed and quickly getting ready for myself. This will be a long day.

***

I've been waiting for 30 minutes to be exact at the YG ent Cafetaria. BUt there seems to be no sign of that red hair boy aka Jiyong. I started to slupr my cold milk annoyedly. People there just staring at me wondering what am I doing here. And then a familiar red hair running to me. I stand up and put off my snickers and quickly throw it to him.

BLAG!

I know that sound. I smirked looking at my target who is now rubbing his head. He took the shoe and turned to me with a glare. I smiled inocently at him as I slurp my delicious cold milk. THe room become silent with that.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU THROW YOUR ING SHOE AT ME?" JIyong shout at me as he walk closer to me.

I just smirked at him.

"You little" he throw the sneakers to the floor right before me.

"Thank you for taking it back, doggie" I put my cold milk on the table and then bent my body a little so i can put on my sneaker again.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Jiyong roared.

"Why you being so noisy? Bad doggie" I said to him while fixing my sneakers. I straighten my body and look at him.

"DID YOU JUST COMPARE ME TO A DOG??!!!"

"I do. Just now"

"Yuri,  I swear i will hate you"

"Did I ask you to like me?" I chuckles "Now where is my phone" I open my palm in front of him.

He scoffed "You think I will give it back so easily?"

"Want me to call police? Cause you definitely stealling it now"

"You dare to call the police?"

"OKay let's go calling them" I pull out his phone from my jacket pocket and then started punching some numbers at the screen.

"YAH! SERIOUSLY YURI?!!!"

I smiled at him sweetly "Hello, Police station?"

I saw his eyes widenned at me.

"Sir, i got a thieft in front of me" i act like i'm out of breath while talking.

His mouth turned agape didnt believe what he saw.

"The address is-"

He quickly snatch his phone from me before i finished my talk.

"No Sir, she just kid-" he said to the phone and then stop and looking at his phone to see i dial no one "You little witch" he grunted right away.

I looked at him feeling amused with his expression "So, you're not just a cutie boy i guess"

His expression change right away as if he relized he did something wrong. He laugh akwardly at me.

"Oh, my wild card got you already. Nice. BUt i guess not only me, but the people here too" i told him as I look around the place with people trying to pretend they didn't know a thing.

"It's just i'm an idol. I have to be nice and not shouting like you made me back then" Jiyong groaned "Wanna go somewhere else?"

I thought for a while and nodded my head. "Let's go to the cafe that Ailee usually work at"

I can see his smile. OMG! His smiles is just so... uhm...

"Staring is bad"

"I... I'm not!" I denied.

He just smirked at me "GIve me your hand"

I look at him weirldy.

"GIve me your hand"

I put my hand like some child wanted candy in front of him. But the next thing I know, he enveloped one of them and pull it down softly.

"I mean only one. So i can hold your hand" he said and then slowly tug me.

I followed him behind in silence but he pull me beside him slolwy. I look at him but he just ignore it. I stay quiet. It's been a long time since I was holding hand with a guy.

We walk to the the parking area. Jiyong stop and let my hand go and insert the key. He sign me to get into the car. After we both put our seatbelt on, he started the engine and drive it.

"Can you help me? Just put the address on the GPS" he said while punching the screen near the steering wheel.

I nod and then put in the address where the cafe is. It was a silence after that.

"It's weird to see your mouth shut"

I chuckles "Even though Ailee is more calmer than me, I know how to shut my mouth too"

"So, you and Ailee already been friends like ages?"

"No.. it was long story. It begun after the 3rd night we met" I smiled remembering those memories.

"SO you are close after 3rd night? wow!"

"Yeah... the 3rd days after we met. But the Ailee you know now, it's not the same as she used to be. It was just..." i stopped "I hope those things wont ever repeating again"

I feel Jiyong looked at me frowning.

"So, how are you? when will the photoshoot begin?" I asked him changing the topic.

"WIthin three days. We will go to some places" Jiyong answered as he keep his gaze on the road.

I silently studied him. He is different. So different from Kyu. If Kyu, we always fighting. Even before we were at a relationship, we always fight and fight and fight again.

"You're in silence again. Talk something. It's weird that now you know my true self" he said.

"Why do you use a mask?" I ask him just curious.

"Because it's better that way. No fans want to see their idol to be swearing and shouting at other people"

"But I always do that. And I'm a model"

"Well maybe then it's about attitude"

I look to the road  as I remember something "Don't wear your mask around me"

Fear started to eat me. Mask... yes mask. It just remind me of Ailee's past.

"I won't. be honored you're the only girl i treated nicely" he snickered "You're the first girl to come to my car with clothes on and gonna come out with clothes on"

I blink for a few time trying to absorbed his words. I nodded more to myself and smirked looking at him "You don't wanna know what I got under this clothes. Little boy can't take it"

He looked at me playfully "I take that challange"

 

 

 

JIYONG PV

It was a silence again. I felt her studied me slowly "You're in silence again. Talk something. It's weird that now you know my true self" I said to her. Well indeed it's akward. But i didnt lie when i told her i'm her fan. It was just that.. I feel like charmed by her.

"Why do you use a mask?" she suddenly ask me.

I think hard why i put different attitude "Because it's better that way. No fans want to see their idol to be swearing and shouting at other people"

"But I always do that. And I'm a model"

"Well maybe then it's about attitude"

I was still thinking why too. Maybe because it's already my job?

 "Don't wear your mask around me" she suddenly said again but this time with feared creeping inside her voice. I wonder why.

"I won't. be honored you're the only girl i treated nicely" I snickered "You're the first girl to come to my car with clothes on and gonna come out with clothes on"

She nodded and smirked looking at me  "You don't wanna know what I got under this clothes. Little boy can't take it"

I looked at her playfully "I take that challange"

And then she just chuckles. I love her curve lips when she chuckles and smirked really.

"But i didn't lie when I told you i'm your fan" I told her.

"Why do you want to be a fan of a model like me?" she asked.

I thought for a while "You're just as nice as other people just now. Arent you wearing those mask too?" She was quiet different when she is on the tv, when i talk to her at the cafetaria, and when i talk now "Which one is the real you?"

She was silent for a while "Not all bad things are bad. And not all good things are good. Same goes for right and wrong. For lies and truth"

I frowned hearing her answer. Did she just tell me to guess?

"The Yuri you look on the tv.. is the girl that tried to step down everyone who is trying to block her way. The Yuri you see now is the Yuri that care about Ailee the most more than anything. Not even slightest of her life"

I was astound by her answer. I guess she must have loved her sister the most "You must have loved Ailee the most"

"As far as everyone can see, I loved her the most. But myself said differently. I'm more than just loving and cherising her. It's moer than that"

"Then what about yourself? Do you love yourself as much as you love Ailee? Cause it is said to love other people as much as you love yourself"

I saw her shake her head "My love for Ailee is more than my love for  myself"

"You sure you don't have any OCD?"

She laugh right away "Are you sure you don't have any Bipolar Disorder?" she asked me back.

I was quiet taken aback "Yah! aren't you the one who got Bipolar Disorder?"

"Do you even know what Bipolar Diosrder is?"

"Isnt that supposed to be double personality?" and then i realize something "Yah! I'm not that worst!"

She laugh again.

 "What if I say, I will be the one who gonna love you?"

Her laugh died down, she turn her sight to me "What did you just say?"

I repeat my word agian to her calmly "Then, I will be the one who gonna love you"

"Are you just flirting with me?" she look like she hold her laugh.

"If i'm not?"

And then I saw her smirked again "I would like to see you trying"

My mood getting lifted up "You'll see it"

 

****

 

So here we are now inside the cafe where Yuri said Ailee usually sings at. I follow behind her and admire the designs. It was made into a dim where all the curtains are black blocking the light. the cafe indeed look ellegant. These two sisters got high taste for real.

"Good afternoon miss Yuri Lee"

Both of us turn around and saw one waiter bow to Yuri.

"Andre, don't be such formal" Yuri said.

"Long time not seeing you here" the man straighten up his body.

"It is" she chuckles "I will just take a seat then"

"Okay Miss" the man laughed.

Yuri tug my shirt signing to follow her.

"Actually this is the cafe that I first met Ailee. I'm sure she will be here somehow" Yuri said and then went to take a seat at the front row. I sat beside her so we both facing the small stage.

I saw the barista wave his hand to her as she wave back. I guess she knew the people around here. Unexpectedly the chair is soft too. Okay, this must be one of those expensive cafe.

"Wait untill a little bit more. Usually people come here to have relax" Yuri said.

"It's pretty elegant"

"It is. Ailee's ex was the interior designer. He wanted a place that Ailee actually can relax"

"Such a dedicated man" i nodded.

"He is. I once envy them"

I look at Yuri who is now looking at the table "So, what do you want me to make you?"

"There you are joking again"

I feel a little bit offended. So she though i'm just joking. Well okay, since when did i get serious too? But wait.... I shaked my head and as I stop, Yuri was looking at me if I was crazy. But wait.. I am crazy. Sometimes i hate myself to be easy attracted to some type of girls.

"You okay Jiyong? or your brain just melted?" she chuckles.

"I was asking myself too. Cause since the morning, I'm not okay. You suddenly call and shouted at me. When i arrived you throw me your shoe. Maybe my brain really getting dummy because of that. And you should know, i'm almost deaf" i told her with an annoyed face.

She looked at me amused "You should know that your monkey boy calling me" She point at  my shoulder using her finger " and he totally make me deaf this morning " she push my shoulder using her finger now "And you should know that i'm pissed cause he suddenly screaming at me like i was some ghost"

She push me again and again in the end making me tighten my grip at the chair. She smirked at me playfully.

"Jerk" she chcukles and then too the menu.

I slowly tried to sit straight "You almost made me fall you know. You such a gorilla"

"Then you are the weak one. Not my fault" she shrug.

This girl really unbelieavable somehow "Stop that bipolar action"

"I'm not sissy. Stop complainning"

I glared at her "DID YOU JUST CALL ME SISSY?"

"yea yea sissy" she looked at me with that witch eyes of her.

"You will regret that later" I smirked at her.