Chapter 24 Part III

Forbidden Love

note : I haven't re-read this once again. but anyway, enjoy!

 


CHAPTER 24 PART III

 

Top was walking around the neighbourhood. he thought of visiting the girl. the girl that had captured his heart unconsciously. he still felt guilty to Minzy. he knew it's all wrong. it is wrong, but he just can't stop his feelingm it's not as simple as that. Just not like that. He momentarily sighed and look up at the sky. No star, winter moon. It's quiet cold.

"Seunghyun, where are you going actually? "

He slowed down his footstep and look at the man that now walking by his side.

"I want to meet someone, manager" he answered in all honesty.

His manager then nodded his head " is it your partner?"

Now it's his turn to nod his head.

"How are you with Minzy?"

TOP thought for a while before answering. it's not working. "no talking. I don't know anymore"

"then how about you and Ailee?"

"can't describe it. she doesn't take interest at me... I guess"

"then why are you still chasing her?"

"you can't stop a feeling. it's not that simple"

His manager nodded his head and smiles "it's good to be young"

"not really"

"it's okay. everything happened for a reason"

"I guess so" TOP then sighed and again look to the sky before he diverted his gaze to the road again.

"we will be soon having out winter holiday. You should take a chance"

"I will try.... somehow"

"Because you won't know what happened in holiday"

TOP just stayed silent. he knew what his manager talked about. this can change again, to the good or worst. He need to fix his feeling.

"Anyway, tomorrow you have a photoshoot with Eun hye"

"oh."

Then he felt a soft punch landed on his arms "Try to be more energetic, will yoi!"

he rubbed the arm that his manager just punched and curse quietly. he then turn his direction to the left where now the neighbourhood changed into some luxurious apartment. He went to the first block and went straight to rhe receptionist.

"Goos evening, Sir. Anything that I xouls help?" the receptionist girl answered with a tint of blush on her cheek seeing one of the hottest man standing in front of her.

"Can you contact Kwon Yuri room and tell her that TOP is here?" he asked.politely to the girl.

The girl quickly contact Kwon Yuri's room number and told the model what the man told her. TOP can see that the girl nodded and then hang up the phone.

"she will go down in a minute. You can wait at the lounge, sir"

"Thank you" he bowed a little and then head to the lounge with his manager.

 

--

 

YURI POV

 

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute. please tell him to wait at the lounge" I answered the receptionist girl softly then hang up. I looked at the clock and then at the girl sitting on the sofa comfortably wat hing drama. I swear she is still a gangster inside there. I shake my head then take my coat.

"Ailee, come on. We're going down"

She turn off the tv and compiled. good at least there won't be a fight over going down. I looked at her boringly took her coat and wear it right away. I chuckled looking at her still shivered. I offer her my thick sweater.

"Thankssss" she smiled and then I took her coat and she quickly wear the sweater. The lift going down is just a silent ride. when the lift makw a "Ping" sound, we came out and I dragged her to the lounge. there I saw a blue hair guy with his manager sitting, chatting away.

"why is he here?"

I heard ailee asked and shrug "Well, let's ask him"

We then stop our steps beside thw sofa where TOP is now sitting. He finally noticed us and smiled.

"Hey!" he stood up and face us.

I frowned looking at him. "What do you want? "

He looked at me in amused then chuckles " Chill. you make me look like I'm a bad guy"

"You are" Ailee laughed "what are you doing? "

"I just walk around the neigbourhood"

I rolled my eyes. Yeah right.

"Listen, if you wanna take her out. than say it now, cause I just remembered I have to call someone" I said boredly at him as he grins at me.

 

--

 

NARRATOR POV

 

She.... doesnt know what happened, but here she was walking beside the man, who mess with her heart, in the middle of the night.

"let's go to Han river"

We walked in silence. She knew that he tried to get her, but she just act it cool. She look ahead to the dark road and enjoy it. The wind tickling her body making me shivers. How much she regretted to not bring her coat.

"Here"

She look to the man who walk beside her who now holding his coat against his hand. She shook her head.

"it's okay"

"it's not that cold for me"

She take the coat from his hand and casually put it on while they are walking.

"I broke up with Minzy"

She blink her eyes for a few times before looking at him and then back to the road. Just now? "When?"

"While waiting for you guys at the lounge"

Ailee nodded.

"Why?"

TOP let out a sighed and I could see his smiling face "It just not working anymore. But I am still sorry"

IShe nodded my head. at one point, feeling happy. But she will just keep it to herself.

"You will be the first one of my list when I'm single" TOP said hoping that the girl get what he tried to do.

Ailee's heart skip a beat but she ignored it. She just laughed it as if she is thinking that he just joking. TOP's heart drop for a second. he then smiled bitterly.

They arrived at the dark view of the eiver.

"we should come when it's clearer next time" Ailee said. she enjoyed the air though it sent chill to her.

"Yes, we should" he smiled. pain could be seen in his eyes "So, any plan for the holiday?"

Ailee shook her head and thought for a while "I guess no"

"I see"

"How about you? "

"Still thinking"

Ailee nodded her head. He secretly look at her hoping that she is his. But somehow, this made everything more complicated. Without they knowing, there are a pair of eyes watching them from afar.

 

**

 

Ailee rolled to the side of her bed when she heard Yuri's foostep coming to her door. Her eyes fully open waiting for the fuss. She actually still feel mich sleepy, but she cant sleep now since her sister gonna annoy her. Yuri barged in which cause her little sister glaring at her. She chuckles it off and then shut the door softly. she jumped to her lil sister side and just sit there. The bed bounce a lil bit which made Ailee slapped her thighs annoyedly.

"How's the date?" Yuri asked excitedly ignoring the burn on her tighs.

"It's just a walk" Ailee answered and then burried her face to the pillow.

"yeah sure" Yuri rolled her eyes "A date is a date , fishu"

Ailee tilled her head to the side still on the pillow. she rolled her eyes "yes we had a date. just that" then she closed her eyes.

"Yeah sure. Spit it"

"What to spit? fire?"

"you're so not fun"

"go away then"

"geez... why so sensitive? " she poked her lil sister.

"I am not" Ailee sighed still closing her eyes.

Yuri sighed "You like him right?"

"He got a girlfriend" even though he just broke up.

"then steal him"

Ailee's eyes shot open "What?" she frowned.

"Steal him. Steal him from his girl" Yuri answered.

"But Leeppa..."

"Why with him?"

Ailee sighed.

 

flashback

"For spending a fortune for you? I guess yes"

I looked at DC and smiled.

"Thank you.... Thank you" Ailee I smiled at him.

"I have another present"

"What is it?"

"Come on. Let's go outside for a while"

I jump off from the stool and follow him out. It's already dark outside. We stopped just outside the resto. I saw him taking out his phone then call someone.

"Are you planning on kidnapping me? Cause I know you're good at it" I snickers at him.

"Yeah right. and after that I will get killed by the members?" he shake his head "That's a very not cool way to die"

I laugh and then look at my surrounding. there's no one except the security.

"I want to see you happy"

my expression softened "I am happy, Daniel"

I heard footsteps coming from my left. I turn to where it is and saw the man with calming brown eyes stop before me and smile. I was once again drown into his eyes.

"Hey" he smiled and then pulled me into a hug.

I stiffened as I felt his free hand caressy back. I felt the very much familiar warmth back. I felt him kissing the tpp of my head and inhale the scent coming from my shampoo.

"Never change. Honey"

"You bought that, Leeppa" I look up at him and smiled.

What are we now? A couple? Friends without benefit? I dont know. What I know we broke up a year ago and that's it. Finished or mot finished, it's just finish like that. We both move on, but there's still something inside of me, wanting him back.

"Sorry"

"I'm okay. I kinda want you back to my life. Try to consider that"

"Okay"

"Huh?" he asked then look into my eyes.

"I said. okay. I will think about it"

 

End of flashback.

 

"out of the blue you said that?!!!" Yuri shook her head.

"it's just out of the blue"

"Why you making it complicated for yourself? "

"It just feel right"

Yuri sighed "it won't work"

"I know"

"Stupid sister"

"I know"

 

-NARRATOR POV-

 

I sighed then grab my phone punching random number.

"That phone that the man give, is it handy?"

I nodded my head "too handy"

"He's good. you should choose the third person"

I shake my head. Yuri always make things complicated.

"Gahd.... I wished you are not stubborn"

I rolled my eyes. then felt my phone vibrated. I grab tge phone and hold it on my eye level and inwardly facepalming myself. I groaned and then pick up the call.

"I'm okay. I'm just randomly punch it. you should turn off or fix it before I throw the phone away" I said annoyingly.

"Can't do" I heard the light voice coming through from the phone.

"Why?"

"I saw you with two boys today. And that's pretty interesting"

I blink my eyes trying to absorb his words.

"you look troubled. Wanna have fun?"

"I-"

"Hey this is Kwon Yuri"

I blink at my sister who just snatchedy phone. I glared at her but she just smiled. I groaned and tried to get up but then she move over and sat on my back.

"Get off!" I shout at her while looking at my back.

She just stu hef founge out. I groaned again but then just stay still listening to her conversation.

"Pick her up tomorrow at 2 for lunch. Is that okay for you? Yes yes. Adventure is fine. I will tell her. She needs something to let out her stress anyway. what? ? hahaha yeah you can do that if she wants it"

I looked at my sister in disbelief "Are you trying to turn me into a ? ????"

"No no. yeup it's her. I sat on her back. okay. talk to her? uhuh"

Then she hold my phone against my ears.

"Dont listen to her"

"It's tempting but nope. Anyway, have you ever been in shooting range? "

I rolled my eyes. of course I have for like a year "No, is it good?"

"Yes. it's cool to let out a stress. Wanna go there and have some adventure? "

My eyes sparkles right away. It's been a long time.

"And I have this programme of paint ball and the something else something else. Interested? "

"Yeah! Takee there"

"Okay. I will pick you up at 8 then so we can play first. What do you want for breakfast? "

I think for a while "Hasbrown, egg, and tea will be great. something woth kimchi? "

"Got it. Tomorrow at 8 a.m. See you"

"yeah" I nodded my head then end the call.

"what are you going to do tomorrow? "

"killing paper" I stated zombie-ly