Chapter 5

Forbidden Love

last chapter:

I took a taxi and went to where Ailee is working. And... it shocked me. When i came into the cafe, i was greeted by a girl wearing quiet cute dress walking there and here serving people with their coffee. And when i look closely at her, she is Ailee. OMG!!! MY GOLDFISH IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I quickly take out my phone and take a picture of it. But to my dismay, she turned to me with a smirk. Uh....oh?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YURI POV

 

Ailee walked closer to me as I gulped. She’s up for something. She stood in front of me and smile angelicly.

“Since you are here… How about a little fan service?” she smiled while putting her hands on top of my shoulders “What do you think?”

“Fan service?” I asked confusedly “What?”

“Let’s go” she smiled and then quickly grabbed my hand and dragged  me to the staff room.

“Yah! Fishu! “ I saw everyone began starring at us. Well a model in da house if you haven’t realized it. And being the only one wearing boots, cut tee, and some accessories “What the hell? U mean working?”

Ailee kept silent and then pushed me into the staff room. She locked the door behind her and throw the waitress clothes to me “Wear that. Help me out for awhile. You can right? I know you supposed to be still on that fashion meeting or something like that”

I blink my eyes “You STALKER!”

“AM NOT. I just following your schedules” she shrugged and then point at the clothes “Wear that”

I sighed and then quickly changed my clothes “You are so yuri for me huh?” I told her while changing my short into the black tight skirt.

“You think that? I can be that if you want” she chuckles “Arent that a little bit wrong? You’re the one loving me too much. That’s why you are here rather than searching for your boy”

… Okay she is right. I just love her too much. Cause she is my badass sister and my partner in good and bad times. I nod my head and then both of us walk out from the staff room. Ailee was particurally dragging me to the lounge right away where many wolves staring at us. But she just kept on walking and then order me to server here and there.. wait.. since when she’s ordering me like a boss?

I didn’t count the minutes or seconds. But now  the café is full with customer because of *cough* me, the pro model is here wearing the staff outfit. Everyone asking for a picture after they ordered something. Gladly, they took that order home or else I have to work my off for the night.

By the time the clock strik at 11 p.m, we stopped serving the lounge side and changes our clothes to the usual one. And now, I can relax since it’s time for my fishu second work, Café singer.  I saw some stuff started to dimmed the light. The worker changed shift one by one. The band came and started readying the instrument while Ailee started checking the music and stuff.

I took a seat on the front rounded table near the little stage since no one occupying it. I looked around and found some artists here in their disguise. Trying  to scout Ailee again I guess. I turn to my right and saw something familiar… Blue hair guy. Where have I seen that?  But I shrugged it off right away.

“Check swag check swag” I heard Ailee’s voice and turned my sight to her right away “Everyone can hear me?”

I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled at me.

“Oh anyway, Yuri, the model is here. Pay me 10 dollars if you want to shake hand with her” she smirked.

Curse you Ailee!

“I’m just joking. Let’s enjoy tonight. And for those people in disguise, hello for you all! How about taking it off, who knows I’m your fan?” she winked.

This girl for real….

“Okay..  let’s touch the sky~ We making beautiful day~ “  she cooed while bring her hands up to the air “Agree?”

Everyone chuckling while…  u know I don’t know if she is a magician or whatsoever.. suddenly the people in disguise take off their disguise.   FO ING ! THEY ARE TAKING OFF THEIR DISGUISE CAUSE THIS GIRL WINKING AT THEM. WHAT THE HELL! AILEE YOU LITTLE DEVIL! NO PEOPLE EVER DO THAT TO ME! I curse her in my mind right away, repeatedly. Orz .. My  image as a model always gone whenever I’m with her. She is bad news for me for real.  

 

AILEE POV

“Okay..  let’s touch the sky~ We making beautiful day~ “  I cooed while bringing my hands up to the air “Agree?”

I heard people chuckling  and the next thing I know… All artist and singers are there… THE HELL?!!! SO MANY PEOPLE IN DISGUISE! IS THIS SOME MEN IN BLACK?!! Owh well… I know how they feel. Poor them to disguise like that to avoid FANATIC FANGIRL. Yes.. I know, cause Yuri once did that too in the past. And she really hit me hard cause she though I’m another fangirl. Shizz that devil queen.

“So.. Let’s put some rules tonight. Anyone want to put up something? Bet maybe?” I try to lighten up the room “The rules for me, when I perform, you gotta hear it and repeat it on your head. Well I know we are all strangers, but at least in here, you can be friend to me”

I saw Yuri mumbling something.

“Yuri, wanna say something?” I smirked as she looked at me in horror.

“NO” Yuri said loud enough to everyone to hear that.

"How about we do duet?" one boy said.

I smiled at him "Gotcha. You come up to the stage after this one song"

I turned around and signal the band to start the music. They all nodded and started making some random melody.

"Rice, please come to the stage" i said with a mike.

And then all eyes are on the man wearing black shirt and printed cap walking up to the stage. He took a mic and stand next to me.

"So everyone, i invited my friend here to accompany me. Introduce yourself please" i winked at him.

He groaned and then put the mic near his mouth "I'm Reyez, not rice. Nice standing here looking at all of you"

I chuckled and signal the band to go for the first song.

just when I thought love was a lie
then you showed up in my life
you believe in what I do
but I need your trust that we're gonna pull through

I'll be I'll be there for you
I'll be I'll be I'll be there for you
I'll be I'll be I'll be there for you
I'll be I'll be I'll be there for you
the world won't see it
but between you and me, it's perfect
love in one word is your name
baby to me, you're worth it

I smiled looking at the dimmed room. Why the hell did i choose some love song again? Maybe because my life got no love at all. Hahaha i laughed in my mind while keep singing.

it's getting kinda difficult, adjusting to this lifestyle
no one here to hear me out, so I just write it down
since the last one, I promised not to love again
broken hearted, it was even hard to trust a friend
so I just pretend like life is going good

I saw Yuri enjoying my tone as the other people look at me intensely.

never put a smile on, even though I know I should
you got the world, the people in it getting in between us
why can't we just agree, like it ain't a damn prenup
that night to remember, I felt like you're the one

Yeah that 3rd night after I met her. Yuri, she's been taking care of me ever since. That's why unconciously i'm like gluing to her. I can't help but to be with her side by side. She knows me and I know her. Both of us are already like a lover for real. But duh... I'm still straight


I didn't wanna tell you, I was never good at speaking up
I want you to be happy, happy that you're with me
I got your back, don't even worry bout supporting me
my visions getting blurry and life's getting distorted
I'm always in the studio, work and recording
don't need to prove it, I need you to take care
wondering if you think you're too good to stay here

And then Rice started singing the chorus with me and continuing the verse. And the night  just goes like that. Peacefully.

when I look at you I see a different kind of beauty
even though you did pursue me but you didn't see right through me
I'm not a perfect person but you see me perfectly
and I ain't gotta worry bout you ever hurting me
build up your confidence, I'll help you take a stand
I got your back, you and I, that's my greatest plan
I'm who I am today and I got no regrets
and what we built for us is something that I won't forget
in this world, if there was more love I would give more
I'm glad you weren't the type to judge what I live for
every show I go to, gotta deal with the assumption
of what the people perceive, try to brush it off like it's nothing
I look forward to every trip, and I do it for the music
but when I'm gone, my excuse is that I'm coming home to you quick
but let me do my thing with this dream I'm gonna pursue
I would hate to ever hurt you and patience is a virtue