Chapter 24 Part I

Forbidden Love

NARRATOR POV

It was a busy day in front of Club Rose . Well who is not busy if the club is hired by the people who's been dealing with drug dealers and government black list. The security is pretty tight even inside the club. They added more CCTV camera and some metal detector, not to say the most expensive one. It was one hell of a day, but of course they had a good pay from them.

Sir, your gun please” one of the security guard warily asking for a gun from the man wearing formal suit in front of him.

The man looked at him and then smile and gave it right away, the security thank him.

Good job Key”

The said man turned around and found the short tattoed man grinning like some wolf ready to prey something.

I'm good. No guns or so whatever” the tattoed man said.

Jay hyung” Key smiled as Jay walked to him and grin “Let's go inside”

All the bodyguards already stood in line waiting for their list of people to come. Each of them are given a job for taking care one specific person.

Bosses are coming, standby” one man wearing the military uniform talk to his walkie talkie as the others obeyed and busily watching one to another people, afraid they will missed out the one they should be guarding. They saw the familiar people coming out from the black Bentley car and silver Lamborgini one. Their bosses were the first one to came out from the Bentley cars and it was followed by the vice and all the other people in high position. All of them are wearing formal clothes with knives and guns could be seen clearly. And then a Black Audi R8 was parked next to the first Bentley car. The head of the guard quickly giving out orders through the walkie talkie again. The driver stepped out and smirked.

Welcome first lady!” the chaefur offer his hand as Ailee smiled. First lady is not one to be ignored of course. The man brought her to the security guard for a quick ssweeping.

I don't bring any” she smiled to the guard and they let her in “I lied though” she whispered more to herself.

A man in black quickly open the door. She stepped in to be greeted with gorgeous men standing with suit and tie staring at her intensely. She walked to the middle while observing the place. The club was more like a restaurant. The owner is of course none other than Henry, her closest friend, who loves cooking too much rather than catching people and put them in jail. It wasn't pack up. There's no sound of booming music at all. There are no people dancing or bouncing at the pole either. All of them are still standing blocking the view of the seats and the tables. The ceiling are painted with the glow in the dark stars, the lights are dim and keep turning into different colour. There are many long sofa with long table in front of it, a decorated lamp hanging above it. Aside from that, there are armchairs and one small round table in front of it. The bartenders are in alert praying that they will impressed their guests today. Many glass hanging on the bar, and there are a rack of fine alcohol drinks. Ailee smiled realizing they have considered about her too well. She could already hear her sister laughter roaring from a table far in the behind. Sometimes she is really grateful that her-so-called brother and sister are rich. She is the one throwing this whole gathering. It just won't go away even if you burn those money. They got a bank in Zurich, and then there is one in European something. She lost count when they told her to save their account number in case she needed something. How generous they are really. Don't even start about how can they rent this stupid big expensive club that Henry owned. Well of course she loves the food here, not to say that the little portion that fit her body.

"Hey! It's the bully able girl!"

She stopped and squinted her eyes to the one saying that. Definitely Jay.

Welcome to Club Rose and welcome back to TnB Muzo” the men all bowed to her except of course, Jay and Minyoung. They are already out from the gang, so they didn't need to do that silly bow.

A man brushed off an invisible dust on his shoulder and then walked to her. His footsteps could be heard clearly showing his authority. He stopped before her and caressed her cheek “Long time no see you, my dearest little sister”

DC, as usual. Why are you bowing to me?” Ailee chuckles and then give a side hug to him “I sure miss this things”

And then the silence broken by the slow music started coming out from the big speaker. She turned to the bowing man and signed them to stand straight. They did that right away in one go.

How about we all take a seat? This sure is look like one hell a club restaurant. I love the food” She muttered and then all of them broke into a group hug. Their First Lady, finally they could meet them again.

I miss you noona” Key who volunteer himself to be the first one who hug her said happily.

Me too” Ailee whispered, holding back her tears of happines.


 

AILEE POV

"Who are you?" I stand straight and crossed my arms over my chest playfully. Minyoung walk to me as she chorused 'So unlady like~' which made me roll my eyes.

"Well, you're the lady of the house, eonnie" I smiled at her and then she slung her arm around my shoulder and drag me to one of the long sofa.

"Okay, my little lady" Minyoung eonnie totally push me to sit down. Jay wave his hand to me and then Minyoung eonnie just sit beside him.

"So, how is it going?" Jay asked me while munching his steak.

Oooh~ Steak.

"Is it good?" I point at the steak. I took my fork as Jay cut a pieces for me. I took it and eat it right away "Uh hmmmmm~ it's good!" I called the waitress and turn to her. I quickly asked for the same steak that Jay have. The waitress bow as i smile to her. She then walk to the kitchen.

"SOOOOO HOW IS IT GOING???" Jay asked the same question again with a little bit more high pitched.

I crossed my legs, lean my back to the sofa, and look around the restaurant. There are about ten round tables in the center of the room and then the rectangle tables on the corners. The ceiling is painted with bright sky pictures. "Your eyes always good with this kind of thing eonnie. Unlike someone~" I chuckled "And how is how? What is it about?"

"DUH! YOUR WORK" Dok2 shouted from accross the table.

I rolled my eyes "Just the usual" I shrugged. I circled the bottom of the wine glass with my slender fingers and slowly lifted up "Please tell me I can drink this"

"Yea, sure. Why not?" Minyoung chimed in, and stand up ready to pour the wine.

I stand up a little, bent my body towards and held the glass towards her. She pour it till it reach half of the glass.

"Thanks!" I cheered happily.

She just give me her y smirk and then sit down again. I wink at her and then take a seat again and start sipping the wine.

"She's in alcohol diet" Key, our respectfullly little brother, but not that little shout from the same table with Dok2.

I stick my tounge at him "Because you didn't drink doesn't mean I can't"

"So much for a fun" Dok2 laugh.

"Well, we are still like.. little bit underage?" Onew commented.

"Well, you look like some elementary grader indeed" Minyoung agreed with them.

"What am I then?" I asked them looking from the top of my glass.

"Little baby" Jay answered.

"Worst than elementary grader" Onew commented.

I rolled my eyes. And then I saw the waitress walk towards me and then she place the hot plate steak in front of me. My mouth watered right away seeing the delicious brown meat covered with black pepper and mushroom sauce. NYUMMY! Uhm well.. I'm born to not eat veggies or so.

"Thank you~~~~~" I purred to the waiter as she smiled and go back to the kitchen again. I was about to cut the meat into pieces when suddenly a pair of big arms hold my hands and then move my hands to cut the meat. I look up and saw the peebles. And.. Only one person has that "Hello choi"

" ALERT!!!!" Minyoung shouted playfully.

He rolled his eyes at me and then let my hands go. I look back to my plate and ta da~ it's aready cut into pieces. He take a seat beside me and then I pull him and kiss his cheeks "Thank you, twin"

He nooded his head and call the waiter. Well let me introduce my twin brother to you. Well I knew it when I was 16 that I actually have a twin brother. But he had been adopted by another family who couldn't have a child. And then we just miraculously meet when we were 19. In Japan not to say. How can I actually know he was my twin brother? Easy, twitter and ba bam~ I told you it's miracle.

"How are you little gentleman?" Jay walk to him and offered him a brother fist.

"Just the usual" he shrugged "How's my noona doing?"

Let me tell you something, he is the older one. Not me.

"It sure is weird when you call her noona when you are definitely older by some minutes and by degree and education"

"Well.. It's just since the past" choi looked at me.

I look at both of the men " EXCUSE ME. I am a baby face if you hadn't notice"

Jay and Choi look at each other and then back at me. They nodded their head.

"She is" Jay agreed which made me grin.

"A baby" Choi chimed in and then chuckles.

My smile drop as I glared at them before continue eating the steaks.

"I won't let any of you ruined my soooooooo delicious meat~" I told them with nodding heads.

They just shrugged it off. Jay looked at me and then ruffle my hair and his attention are all focus on me.

I looked at him, a little bit confused. Suddenly, he pulled me into a deep hug “Don't hear what they say. Ailee, please don't let whatever they say got into you”

Oppa, what is the ma-”

Just don't. Huang Ye Jin, don't hear what they say about you. You define who you are”

JP bro.. what is this about?” I struggle tyring to break free myself. When he call me by my real name as in my real real name. It's creepy. CODE RED.

Just, Ailee.. Promise me. Just promise me” he let me go and hold my face.

Promise you what?”

Just promise me”

Bro, I can't promise you something that I'm not even clear what is it about”

Promise me. That you are the one who define who you are. Those people are not the one who define you”

I looked at him somehow I understood what the whole topic was about.

I promise” I looked straight into his eyes.

And promise me that you won't ever go back to your old self. Never ever”

I... Promise”

Jay let out a deep sighed and then let me go. He ruffles myhair and then pull Minyoung into his arm.

What is your problem again?” Dok2 scratched his head confusedly.

I chuckled "Just the usual. SIster complex"

And then we heard a loud cough from the front table. I chuckles and keep eating my steak while the other have their attention to the man standing with much charismatic. I wave my hand to him, I felt him notice me and give me a warning finger. I stuck my tounge out playfully.

So guests” he started “DC here, I heard from Jay that you did something... Totally embarrasing”

Jay laughed roared inside the restaurant this time which make the other guys glared at him. I guess they told him to not told DC about that kneeling thing they did.

Okay, I will continue. The first lady is here. BEHAVE. People, you are not in your twenties anymore”

I AM STILL 19!” Onew shouted which made the men glared at him.

At least someone still feel young” DC scoffed “Enjoy the food while waiting for the disturbance” DC continued and then went back to his sit. I smiled.

I stand up and walk to his table with the man in black trailing behind me. I quickly hug my brother from behind which made the whole table groaned. I put my chin on his shoulder as his hand caress my head “I miss you” I whispered to him.

I miss you too” he laughed.

It . But I can't go back here either” I nodded my head and then let him go and wave to the other people “Hey peeps!”

Jay is happy that he is taller than me” Hep rolled his eyes. Wow, he looks good with that suit and tie.

You look good with that suit and tie” I wink at him and he replied me with a wink.

And I'm back in the music” Dumbfoundead announced which made me point at him and nodded my head.

We didn't change really. Only our age” DC laugh and then I felt him turn his sight to the man behind me “Do your job”

Oh wow.... We have to behave to our First Lady. This is degrading somehow cause you always being mean to us” Hep groaned “Why did you have to be here anyway?”

Because Yuri's genius idea. What else?” I snickered at him “And I know you're one of them who kneeled to Jay begging him to seduce me into this gathering”

Hep let out a cough right away, so bashful indeed.

No more her” Hep look at DC “That Yuri girl is annoying”

Shut it! That's my sister you talking about” I said to Hep with a warning tone.

Did you just say that to her?” DC laugh.

Glad seeing you still ALIVE” Cha Cha chimed in.

To see your silliness” I laugh out loud and stuck my tounge at him.

Key suddenly stood next to me as the door openned causing a loud sound of bell ringing.

Your ears still good” I stated.

I am still working here.. If it's not good, then I am not working anymore” he hissed at me.

The guard emerged in , which made … almost entirely all of us frowned.

What's wrong?” DC stood up.

I turned around facing the door and saw a man dragging another man full bloody and bruises..... not to say.

"I swear I will kill you" the tall man wearing all black with green hair shouted at the man behind him. He is wearing a mask. And I swear he looks like some spinach.

The air filled with silent watching the antics in front of us.

SMACK

The green haired man smacked the top of his head. I blink and squinted my eyes trying to get a better view of the green hair. We heard a gun shot. I startled as my bodygruard quickly hold both of my shoulder. Another guy barked holding a bloody man next to him.

"! YOU RUINED MY LOOKS FOR MY LITTLE SISTER!!!" the man in black not to say all black from head to toe shout at the man beside him.

Onew suddenly hold a gun againts one of them, but they didn't budge an inch.

"Youngster, I see that"

I furrowed my eyebrow and look at the man confusedly.

"Just because i wore this things, it didn't make any change that i'm your un-so-related brother!" another man barked in. This time, tall one, blonde, wearing hip hop get up and jacket with POLICE written on it.

My jaw dropped right away. The security from outside quickly crowding the three men plus Onew pointing a gun to the green hair man.

yah! Ailee! Say something!!!” the man with green hair shout at me.

I looked at the three of them in awe as the whole room filled with laughter.

TAO HYUNG YOU FREAK ME OUT!!!!” I shouted and then cover my face with both hands “How can you work for us??”

Oh ... I do freak out with ONEW and your bodyguard pointing gun at me too” he shouted to me back.

His tone never change, still full of sarcastic aura.


 

**

Huang Zi Tao aka Tao, Shim Chang Min, and Wu Yi Fan aka Kris, those three idiots always knew how to make veeeeeeery grand entrance. Don't mistaken us. Me and Tao is not a family. We only miracously had the same family name, Huang. After DC taken care of the security and the man they brought along, they just quickly joining our table. Psshh... Three idiots at the same table, what could happened right?

Tell me I still look cool” Chang Min glared at me.

I rolled my eyes “Please compare to the man next to me. And tell me if you are still cool or not” YES, this could happened. I hissed at Changmin and stuck my tounge out at Kris.

Woop! I won't care about that” Kris pointed his fork at me and rolled his eyes.

Tao Hyung, Kris oppa just pointed his fork at me” I whined at the green hair man.

Dude, I think I have Mephobia” he suddenly said out of the blue making all eyes on him.

What is mephobia again? WHY HE DIDN'T RESPOND TO ME??????

"Why do you think that, Bro?" Jay chimed in “And what the hell is that?”

"Cause I had a dream last night that I was so awesome that the world imploded." he smirked at him.

VEEEEERY Tao hyung” I nodded my head and rolled my eyes, pissed.

Course” he shrug his shoulder as he cut his meat into pieces, ignoring me.

"Dude, lay off the sugar” Kris snickered.

Sometimes I wonder how they can talk with each other. I myself wonder too how can I manage to talk to this sarcastic man called Huang Zi Tao. I don't know what it can be equal to. The dumb of the people hearing that I guess. We might have the same family name, but I can assure you that we are from different family.

I heard you got a girl” Jay chimed in.

oooh~ really?” I look at Tao interestengly “Who's that? “Must be the old girl that got caught by me. Offering herself on the text”

What's her name again?” Minyoung asked.

UNKNOWN” DC answered and then hold his laugh “I got better news”

What's that?” I asked him.

Tao, me or you?” DC look at him with a smirk.

"You're pathetic when you're fishing" Tao turn to me and then glared at DC.

"You're transparent when you're bias" I smiled at him.

Ailee 1 – Tao 0.

You love me. Real or not real?" Tao look at me again and squinted his eyes. Trying to change topic I see.

"Real.” I tell him “Beyond Real”

He huffed and eat his meat again.

Is that a confession we hear???” Jay dramatically shouted.

Both me and Tao just rolled our eyes, here go the dramatic Jay.

"I consider conversations with people to be mind exercises, but I don't want to pull a muscle, so I stretch a lot. That's why I'm constantly either rolling my eyes or yawning." Tao rolled his eyes totally not buying it. “Anyway” I heard him speak up again and look at me “You got brother. He is here? All of the places in the world, how can he be here?” Tao asked suspiciously.

Here? Where?” I shake my head “You're talking non sense even before you are drunk”

But I swear I see your brother, Ailee” he frowned.

He is still in Japan”

Doppelganger?” Kris chimed in.

Well from the research I heard, we could have like 6 twins. Not to say unrelated one” I said to them.

He nodded his head “But I swear it looks too identical”

Google it up” I offer him my phone only to get a hissed from him “MEANNIE”

Tao just rolled his eyes. I saw Kris snickered seeing his mate like an idiot as of now.

What's with the police thing, Kris? And hip hop get up? Geeez” I snickered.

I kinda work for them, cus! File department” Kris look at me “You know it's not that bad. I know some secret file of me that I ended up burn it”

You.are.crazy” I told him in disbelieve.

Ask DC if you didn't believe me” he shrug and then started gulping the wine down.

I drop the topic right away as the music slowly turning into a little up beat one. People started ordering bottle of wine and flask of Vodka. This is going to be one hell crazy night.

Oh, why is actually Key and Onew doing here?” Chang Min asked observing the both youngsters.

They are a part of the gang” I replied.

Not that dummy, their group had to perform tonight on a music show”

I look at him confusedly “What group?”

All eyes look at me in awe.

EVEN I WHO WORK DAY AND NIGHT AT THIS WHOLE GANG KNOW IT. ARE YOU LIVING IN CAVE?????” Kris said.

Sounds more like … I don't know.

I bet you don't know EXO” Tao facepalm himself “How can you even call yourself my little sister?”

I look at Kris and then to Tao and then to Key and Onew “What?” I asked them confusedly.

DC looked at me... seeming to be like i'm something impossible “You seriously live inside a cave”

**

SO WHAT IF I JUST KNOW WHAT KPOP IS? SO WHAT IF I DON'T KNOW THAT HALF OF THESE JERKS AND DIMWIT ARE IDOLS???” I shouted frustatedly gaining lauhgter from the boys.

I huffed and drink up my wine. PISSED. The laughter died down slowly. HEY. It's not my fault that I didn't watch tv that much. I only care about myself and my sister that much. So it up.

Onew and Key sat on each my side and comforted me saying that they didn't mind it. That they are happy that I finally knew. I huffed at them which made both of them laugh. I gave them my cold glare and they just gave me a peace sign and quickly back to their respective seat.


 

After what seems to be hours of talking about their development in catching people, there's no more sane people left. All of them are quiet drunk, but DC 101 : Drunk and you die. So that's why they are just quiet drunk. I was way too far from the sofa, I already sit on the bar stool crossing my legs. To tell you the truth, I'm the most normal person here. I myself was confronted at the thing I love the most, a glass of wine. But then when I was about to pick it up, DC got in the way and slap my hands off it. I glare at him as he smiled.

I got something better for you” He winked at me “Close your eyes for a while”

What for?”

SUPRISE” he smiled assuring me that it won't be something dumb or stupid.

I close my eyes and I felt he turn me around and then I heard him talking to the bartender about taking out his gift.

Do you like Swarovski crystals?” he asked me.

I frowned “You know me.. I don't like something that I can't buy” I assured him and then nodded my head “Daniel, what is it?”

Ssssh.. Your suspicious feeling is not needed right now” I heard him chuckled and then I heard him snap his finger in front of me “Open your beautiful eyes now”

I open my eyes slowly only to meet with a white box where you can see a bottle with crystal clear liquid inside of it. And inside the bottle, there's a wand in the middle which filled with crystals. I snap my head to him right away.

You don't say” I look at him still feeling unbelievably dreaming.

What? I just bought you this mighty Diva Vodka with customized Swarovski crystals?” he nod his head to the front and smiled at me “I just did”

Oh . My . GOD” I look at him as he handed me the box.

All yours, first lady” he ruffled my hair.

I turn my sight slowly to the box in my hand. ! THIS IS WORTHED YOUR FORTUNE! Customized crystals what the hell?? it could costs around $1.600.000. I blink my eyes still couldn't believe what is on my hand right now.

You joking right?” I look at him again.

For spending a fortune just for that bottle?” he thought for a while “Yeah, I guess”