Chapter 4

Forbidden Love

AILEE POV

Here i go again for the ninth time walking back and forward, constantly serving the guests at the lounge side. Wait, why i'm serving the guests when i'm the Cafe Singer? Honestly, i didnt know too why. It was just too sudden. I groaned but nothing changed really. After serving what seems to be youngster, i walked back to the barista counter.

"Ailee, please served this to number 9" Sungjin, one of the barista said while serving one cup of hot chocolate.

"..."

"Ailee-ya~"

"I'm the singer. Why i'm serving now?" I sent a death glare at him.

He staggered a little. I think i just scared the life out him or somethin?

"It cant be helped that we are out of human stocks here" he answered carefully "Help me a little okay"

" YOU" she spat and then took the cup of hot chocolate to be served.

"Aist.. ears!" Sungjin groaned and quickly make the next order.

My eyes started to wonder where the hell is that number 9 table. I walk slowly passing few tables and finally found a standing number showing number 9. I can see clearly a few guys occupied that table. The interesting part? Their hair colour are so various.

"Here are your order, sir" I put the cup of hot chocolate on the center of the table, since i didnt know who ordered it.

I turned around to walk back but then stopped cause i felt a hand tug my free hand.

"It's you" i heard a deep voice talk.

huh? I turned around and was faced with 8 eyes looking at me ... creepily.

"Err.. Do you need anything else sir?" i frowned.

"Woah hyung! it's the singer!"

i turn my sighed to the short hair boy "Yeah.. so?"

"We.. we are your fans" said the man who tugged my free hand but then he let it go "Can.. we take pictures together?"

I furrowed my eyebrow "Take pictures?"

"Yes, yes can we please take pictures with you?" said the man with blonde hair and.. quiet big nose.

"O...kay" i answered akwardly.

One by one stand beside me and take pictures with me. After they are done, they said thanks to me and I walked back to. My first time seeing those weird guys for real.

 

 

YURI POV

The spotlight are on the catwalk. I sat with other designers calmly observing some models who walk there.

"You are much ier than them" Mr. Cedric, one of the designer whispered to me.

I scoffed right away "Of course i am. They are amateur. Why do you bring me here anyway? You know exactly that i'm a model but i dont interested in any models"

"Well, i just want you to look at their clothes"

"Not worthed my attention. Goldfish got the best quality on making them"

"But her designs are limited"

"Well, that's what making it special. People even bet and go auction just to get it"  Sadly she stopped working on designs and being a singer at a cafe. What a waste of talent for real

"Aist.. you should move on already"

I just rolled my eyes and look at the models walking on the catwalk boredly. That clothes wont do and the other one. Haft. I should be really going.

"Okay Ladies and Gentleman, claps your hand for the amazing designer who made this all" i heard the MC talk.

I stand up right away not bothering the people look at me. I qucikly clicking my heels to the door where it said "EXIT". I heard people gasped behind me. Faker much

***

I took a taxi and went to where Ailee is working. And... it shocked me. When i came into the cafe, i was greeted by a girl wearing quiet cute dress walking there and here serving people with their coffee. And when i look closely at her, she is Ailee. OMG!!! MY GOLDFISH IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I quickly take out my phone and take a picture of it. But to my dismay, she turned to me with a smirk. Uh....oh?

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

NOTE:

Gahahaha i'm sorry after a long time i can only provide you for short chapter for now. my schedules are too packed for now. Please do forgive me *bow*