Chapter 22

Forbidden Love

NARRATOR POV

It was a little bit cold already inside the car. Ailee was a little bit shivering. They managed to go to her apartment first getting what she needed for today around 6 in the evening. And finally here they are, in front of the cafe. Jepp stop his car in front of the hostel that Ailee told him about. She look at the digital clock. 7.30 P.M Both him and Ailee could already see the crew's vans.

“It's here, huh?” Jepp bent his boy forward with his hand still at the steering wheel. He look up at the old fashion building. Very old fashion cafe romance one.

“Well thank you for yesterday” Ailee grab her bag and then unbuckled her seatbelt, she noticed that he was wearing the same shades he wore to the ball yesterday. It made him mysterious and have an authority charm.

“Anything for my lady” he answered without looking at her still focusing to the building and now to the people wearing the same jackets. He could guess that they are the crew right away.

Ailee open the door and was about to get out when he grab her wrist. She turn her head and look at him.

“What?” she asked.

“If we meet again, and you are still on your own” he said to her.

Ailee furrowed her eyebrow.

“Well, let's see what I can do about it” he smiled and then he let go of her hand.

Ailee stepped out from the car and was about to close the door when Jepp called her name again.
“Ailee!”

“Yea?” the said girl look at him questioningly.

“Your number please”

“I throw away my phone yesterday”

“That's why I need your number”

Jepp then give a small bag to her. He take it from him and look what's inside.

“For you” he smiled “Your number then”

She rolled her eyes “Thank you and... Dream on”

He smirked “Well, I can always track you down”

She smiled at him “I'm okay with it. With that, I won't have any sasaeng fans”

She bring up the bag with the phone in it “Thank you for this anyway. I will use it carefully. And maybe put it on my antique room” and then she close the door and then inside the building shivering a bit.

Jepp chuckled and grab his phone showing a picture of Ailee and then he found a note on his phone.


 

Don't get me involved with whatever you got there. Oh by the way, thanks for the food and.... your monster size shirt and boxer. AND I KNOW YOU WERE OGLING OVER ME YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS ASLEEP. YOU BASTARD.

-KWON Ailee-


 

GO DIE ROT IN HELL

-KWON Ailee-


 

Jepp chuckled “Just because you can't resist my charm. Tsk tsk tsk this girl” he shake his head and then laugh.


 

FLASHBACK


 

Both Ailee and Jepp went it. Ailee was startled when the man straighten up their body again and look at them strangely.

“Bo-”

“I'm not” Jepp hold his finger up stop them from saying anything else and just walk dragging Ailee inside the house. He open the door and quickly took Ailee to the side.

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Hyung! Hyung!”

Two man went out from the house and accidently trip making them fall on the floor. Jepp just sighed and lead Ailee inside the house. Ailee eye'd her surrounding carefully. Men wearing suits are just everywhere walking here and there. But when they realize Jepp stood there looking around, they stopped and bowed to him. Ailee didn't have a choice then to lean in closely to Jepp's side.


 

CLACK CLACK


 

All heads turn to the stair. There a beautiful girl climbing down the strai gracefully. She was wearing a black night gown that wraps her body ily. Ailee stayed there froze.


 

OMG! IT'S HER HOUSEEEEE???!!!


 

Ailee was panic inside but try to stay cool on the outside. The girl stop and notice Jepp and her. She quickly turn her face to the side trying to avoid the girl stare.


 

DAMN!


 

“Dongsaeng, who is that?” the girl asked as she stop in front of them.

Ailee was calling all saints and angels from above praying that the girl in front of her won't reliaze her even a bit.

“A friend of mine. The ball” Jepp answered.

The girl then tried to take a better view of her face. Ailee only can just stand there helplessly. Their eyes meet. Ailee can only look at her with her poker face hiding her panic. The girl smiled at her somehow understand the message behind her look.

“She's beautiful”

“Yes she is. Now if you will excuse me. She needed to stay here” Jepp smiled at the girl and then hold Ailee hand and lead her to the stair way.

The girl just stare at their back and wondering why was Ailee here. Cause all that she know, Jay and Ailee don't want to have anything involved again with her and their friends that still working on drug dealing case. Especially the one like her, the underground investigator. Or is it because she didn't know that Jepp is her younger brother? Owh well, she will just for now. Even though this is odd.


 

Jepp open the door of his room and let Ailee come inside. He took one of his shirt and boxer and also a towel and then give it to her. He pointed the door at the other side of the room.

“Take a shower”

Ailee stare at him observing him “Am I supposed gonna be calm to be in a boy's room or what?”

“So, do you want something excited?” he smirked at her.

Ailee's heart almost jump looking at his smirk. It just so........ charming.

“Shower?”

Ailee turn around and walk towards the other door and went inside right away. Looking at that, Jepp let out a soft chuckle. That girl totally eye'ing him just now. And then he saw a shadow hovering him. He turn around to see his sister leaning on his door frame.

“Boss” she smiled.

“Noona, I'm not the boss here”

She smirked looking at her younger brother “Let's make a bet”

Jepp laugh “ A bet? You never win any”

“I'm betting you will be the boss because it will be fun to be one when you needed things” his sister smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes “Seriously?”

“Uhuh~ But you know” she smirked at him.

“Yea?”

“I was joking”

Jepp look at her in disbelieve “then what is your true bet?” Jepp laugh and then ed his suit and and take of his shirt leaving him half .

“You will become the boss because you shout to one of our crew to help you”

Jepp nod his head uninterestly “yeah, is that the best you can throw?” he then throw his clothes to the nearest chair.

His sister shrug her shoulder “One day you will. And please act your best around that friend of yours”

“Why? You know her?”

“I don't”

“Then...?”

“Just, try it. It will help you one day”

“And may I ask again. Why?”

And then they heard the bathroom door being open. Ailee came out in Jepp's clothes.

“Curiousity kill the cat” her sister said and then went back to her room.

Ailee stopped when she saw Jepp standing there staring at her. Her breath hitched looking the half man in front of him. He can't help but to stare at him like a lifeless doll totally mesmerized.

AILEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

Ailee broke her gaze right away and ignore the stare and just flop herself to the bed.

Jepp still ogling the view in front of him. Jepp walk to his bed slowly and totally enjoying the view of the beautiful girl who lied in his bed. Now he realy wished he is not some nice man. That milky skin of her, really succeed turning him on.


 

END OF FLASHBACK


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

meanwhile on the other hand....


 

“CHOI MIN HO!”

For the nth time Yuri slap his shoulder , totally disturbing the calm guy who is currently driving the car.

“I TOLD YOU ALREADY I AM LATE. CAN WE BE ANY FASTER THAN 60 KM???”

Minho just stayed silent totally ignoring her even though he could feel his arms having bruised because of her slaps. But suddenly, he saw another hand on the steering wheel. The car halt to the left of the road and stop right away as Minho step on the brake.

“Move over” Yuri said.

Minho turn to her still haven't recovered from the shock “What???!!!”

“I said move over” Yuri glared at him.

“What the hell is wrong with you, woman??!!!” Minho glared back at her.

Yuri sighed in annoyance.

“Woman, I swe-”

Yuri chop the back of his neck knocking him out. She unbuckle both of his and her own seatbelt and then she stepped out from the car. She close her door back and then open the back door. And then she walk to Minho side, she open the door and drag Minho out from the driver seat. She just lied him on the back seat and close the door before she ran to the driver seat. She turn the engine and buckled her seatbelt. She close the door and smirk.

“Let's see how faster can you go” she then turn the engine and started driving.

She halt the car to the right and left dangerously. Well she is good with speeding, but as much as she want to speed more, this is not her car. She didn't check the tires either. But owh well, it's fun anyway. She just smiled as she heard the police sirene behind her.

“Try to catch me if you can yeaaaahhh~” Yuri sing happily.

Minho snap open his eyes and felt a pang on his head. He sat up and rub his eyes.

ZOOM.

“WOHOOO~” Yuri sing-a-song happily.

Minho blink his eyes. Did he just see a car just now?

ZOOM

“Try to catch me if you can , you gotta catch me if you can~” Yuri sing-a-song again.

He blink his eyes again. Wait... He supposed to be driving. He looked at the driver seat in horror. His car was speeding dangerously scaring off the other cars. He turn his head around and saw police already ganging up trying to catch up. The last thing he wanted to know, is a ticket for speeding really.