Chapter 29

Forbidden Love

Chapter 29

The event went well. We both actually dolled up for the students and have them run their mini catwalk. It was fun, I missed my college days indeed. We took a picture with the students and their works which I generously offer them to work under Yuri. Well... Yuri need someone who would like to take pictures of her models. She could partnered up and exchange thoughts with which sadly, I am not that person.

Once again, I sat on the passanger seat. T.O.P drove our way to the enxt photoshoot place. Susprisingly enough, we drove towards a leggo kingdom. Took few hours but we managed the photshoot there. He drove me to my apartment and for once, I let him up and offered him a cup of coffee.

"I love the photoshoot" I smiled at him "Thank you"

"You are doing great, yourself" he chuckles.

I stayed silent for a while. My mind goes back to the backstage, but I couldn't get the courage to ask. Guilty rushed through me like I had been slap. Lee... I have him. Isn't this cheating? I should be with him... What am I doing? I frowned to myself at the thoughts.

"Don't frown"

I snap from my own world and felt his hand caress my side. He looked at me tenderly. I know that look.. Is he going to kiss me again? My eyes fluttered closed. A warm and plump lips places overmine. It took my breath away. I felt right this moment. I want him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=====

"Goldfish-"

I look up at my sister who gaze worriedly at me.

"You haven't eat a thing"

I shook my head right away "I don't think I have the appetite to do so"

"Could you at least take one bite?"

I look down at the plate which consists of malignon steak with potatoes and corn, just my favorite. I smiled weakly at her then cut little of the meat, eating it slowly.

"I am up for story" Yuri smiled as she feed herself with the delicious thing she made.

She is the mother material that people want to have, really. I wouldn't lie. She is so good at cooking. While me, being me. I sometimes burnt my own food.

"I cheat" I stop eating and look at her straight in the eyes.

Her eyebrows furrowed at the word "Cheat?" she repeat as she cut the meat again.

"I kissed him"

"Lee?"

she shook her head "T.O.P"

Yuri nodded her head "How does it feel?"

she looks down to her plate again "it felt right"

"I see"

 

YURI POV

It was weird, there was no sound from the house. Ailee usually watching movies or listening to the music at this time. I unlock the door, came in only to be greeted by few lights that actually on. This is weird. Ailee never had a good match with few lights on, she allways turn all the lights on.. She had not come home yet?? I look down at the shoes lining up and saw one odd one.

"Goldfish!" I call her nickname as I turn on the lights one by one and went to the kitchen right away.

"I am at my room!"

I nodded my head and put my bag on one of the chairs and started making dinner. Maybe, just maybe she just not in the mood to watch any movies. I focus on cooking for dinner as I heard steps coming out from her room. I turned my head around and found that she was with the blue hair man. I smiled and shrugged it off, it was none of my business anyway.

"Yuri, I am going home" I heard him called out.

I just waved my hand and nodded my head before turning to my cooking again. Not long after that, I heard steps nearing the dining table and peer from my shoulder. Ailee take a sit at one of the chair and burried her face on her hands. I wonder what was going on. I finished the cooking and quickly served it on plates. I gave one to her along with the utensils. She stare at it but then nodded at me as a sign of gratituted. I am starving really starving, I quickly eat up but notice that she hasn't move even bit of her hands.

"Goldfish-" she looked at me "You haven't eat a thing"

She shook her head right away "I don't think I have the appetite to do so"

"Could you at least take one bite?" I asked worriedly. HELLO. This is food we are talking about. She looked down at her plate for a while then started eating a bit piece of it "I am up for story" I could see that she seems to be hesitant about it. She stopped and looked at me.

"I cheat"

"Cheat?" I repeat while cutting the beef meat again.

"I kissed him"

"Lee?"

she shook her head "T.O.P"

I nodded "How does it feel?"

"it felt right" she look down at her plate again.

"I see" I shrugged it off. I don't really know what to say. It is her relationship, not mine. Though I am protective over her well being, doesn't mean I will jump on whatever problem she have "Then why you are still with Lee?"

She stayed silent. I guess, one thing will never change. She is still the girl who doesn't know what she feels unless people tell her about it. She might be cold outside, but she is very kind hearted, she thinks about other people first before her. Which sometimes backlash at her.

"You should break up with Lee" I nodded my head "You two doesn't even give a work at what your relationship should be. Don't be in a relationship just because you don't want to be alone, Ye Jin"

I looked at her paled face, I guess I was right. One thing that I know, there will be no cure for the emptiness that she always feel. Since her mother went away, she couldn't love anything, even herself. Back then, she will always try to hurt herlsef whenever she is in a mission. It stopped though, when I practically over my life taking care of her. She felt she owed me the world, but it helped her, somehow even though not in a good way. There are many possibilities that she will try to hurt herself again, but not in the near time. I know that, somehow.

"I take him for granted"

I nodded my head at her reply, sure she did. Lee himself is one confusing man as well. He knew exactly that Ailee won't be like she used to, but he keep chasing her. What reason could he has? "Go talk to him tomorrow, you are free, right?"

She nodded "I will try to talk to him"

 

 

( will be edited )