Chapter 23 ( YURI )

Forbidden Love

note: i see new subcribers and readers and silent readers ^^~ thank you for taking your time reading this. I am very very sorry that the update will be really slow. Enjoy today's update

 

Nothing's turned out how you wanted


 

YURI POV

So here we are inside a fashion show. Just like Director Yang had agreed. We got the front row easily. Jiyong is wearing all black on him. Black jeans, black long coat and black shirt inside. And he aslo wear black bowler hat and black nike sneakers. While me, I'm wearing little more colourful one. I wore dark blue shirt with mixed colour wool coat, short jeans, and with blue mixed with white ankle boots. I sit crossing my leg and readying my camera with the fans gift on the floor beside me. Jiyong turn around the catalogue book and observe the pages one by one. Our photographer for today already on standby. This fashion show is made just for our photoshoot. But all the guests are paying to join it with all their risk.

This time, he asked Steve J and Yoni P to work with our photoshoot. They more than gladly to work with me and hoping that I will work with them as their catwalk model. Well, how can I say no to them? They are the famous people that the foreigner been searching for. Well, at least they are in top 5 of must to be watch in Seoul Fashion Week. And more than that, they are the only one that telling the truth to me. Old friends never died.

“Look at this”

I turn my head to Jiyong and saw him pointing at one page.

“The coat. It will suit you” he told me and nod his head.

I look at the stripe long coat “Will it be fit with me? You know it's kinda long”

“You are tall enough. It's good really” Jiyong commented.

“I will ask if they still have the stock then later” I nod at him.

And then it started. Jiyong mark the page and then turn his head to the catwalk in front of him. I tried to sit comfortably and watching the model that now walking on the catwalk. I take out my camera and take a picture of her. She must be really good, she is the opening of the show. I observed the clothes she is wearing carefully. I just ignore whatever sound around me. I don't know it myself if I can be this serious and focus when it comes to fashion. The second model started walking wearing some layers consist of white long spandex dress with blue jacket around her waist and then dark blue long coat, the third model wearing the same thing, but the coat got some stripes, not that far behind her, there are another models walking and it goes like that until it changed into a man model.

“I'm so gonna buy that one” Jiyong muttered as a man model pass in front of me wearing red stripe long shirt that was ed.

I nodded my head. It's a good one really. And then after a total of 44 people came up to the stage, it ended. Clasping hands could be heard. I too genuinely clasp my hand. It was a good show. I stood up as the road manager started to put all the gift inside a box so it is easier to be carried by him. I thanked him and then went to the backstage to greet Steve and Yoni.

“Finally we can talk” Steve said to me.

I bowed to him and then smiled “Thanks to the Director”

“It was nice meeting you really” Yoni smiled to me and pat my shoulder “Glad that you decided to move on”

I looked at her. She must be saying about my old career “Thanks for my live saviour”

“Where is she?” Steve asked interestedly.

“She can't come with me today, cause she's just such a sleepyhead” I explained to them.

Yoni looked at me carefully “She's alright?”

I wink at Yoni signing that this is not a good time to talk about it “Pretty much alive, she would love to wear your collection. I will give the catalogue to her. She used to design for me, but she just stopped it. It was just for fun she said”

“So anything that catch your eyes?” she asked me.

I nod at her and give the catalogue that I hold “The one that I mark”

“So, how about you Jiyong-ssi?” Steve turn his sight to the man beside me.

“I will just give you a call, sir” Jiyong smiled to Steve “Did you three by any chance...?”

“Yeah, old friends” Yoni chuckles while checking the mark I made on the catalogue “Okay, I will gladly take the stocks for you. You are still living together?”

I shake my head “No, I got my own apartment. But you can send it to the old address, it's okay really”

“Gotcha!”

and then I turn around and look at the nervous model looking at me. They must be new one, afterall it's only for a photoshoot.

“Hello” I wave my hand to them.

The bowed to me right away. And then an idea pop on my head.

“Jiyong, can you please take a picture of me with the models here?” I smiled to him while handing my camera.

Jiyong look at me in disbelieve “Just go ask the photographer, silly”

I frowned at him. But at some point, he is right. I take back my camera and walk to our photographer telling my genius idea. And so he quickly bark orders for us to stand here and there and started taking the pictures. He gave an “ok” sign after he take some pictures. I bowed to the new models thanking them and wishing them good luck. They smiled at me and then look at Jiyong.

“Ji, do fanservice for a while” I tap his shoulder.

He turn around and look at me “Why should I? I got you here”

I was taken aback. So he still gonna play his 'I am gonna be the one who love you' game. I scoffed and then turn to the newbie models an just have fun talking to them totally ignoring him.

**

After the fashion show finished, I just hang out at the cafe that Ailee usually sing at. Well, she sure made me a waitress here. That girl for real. I sip my hot black tea carefully as I listen to Ailee replacement singing. Not bad for real. And then I felt the table vibrated signing, there is someone calling me disturbing my..... relax time. I saw the dial caller and furrowed my brow. New phone girl. I quickly pick it up “Yeup! Tell me something, how can you actually get my new phone number?”

“You left a note on the fridge, you freak” Ailee answered.

I nodded my head as I remembered, I do left a note there saying that she should kill me when she is awake, not when I am having my relax time.

“Did I disturb you?” her voice seems troubled.

“Pretty much yes” I tap the cup of hot tea in front of me “Spill it”

“The books pretty much complicated”

I frowned. What books this girl talking about?

“The author is confused much about it I guess”

I tried to think what codes she's playing at now.

“Well the reader is happy as of now”

Where this talk going for real.

“You know, that blue book that you sent me that day, that I accidently poke it”

What blue book? “Fishu, it's all alien to me. Can you please talk it like with clear meaning?”

“I can't. The book is with me”

The frowned. Did she just mean that the book is a man. Blue which is only lead to that TOP “Where are you at?”

“Inside a car of course. Can you help me like interpret the book later?”

I shrug my shoulder “I'm all ears”

“Thank you” she muttered.

Did she really bothered by it that much?

“You don't know how much it mean to me”

Yes, she is “Don't try to overthink it”

“I know”

“Just, don't”

“Will do try. But it's just...”

“It's just?”

“It's complicated really”

I nodded my head “It sure is”

“Hmmm”

“Hmmmm?”

“I will bring home many pictures”

I chuckles “Cold milk will be fine with me”

“Got cha!”

“Take care of yourself, it is starting to get cold”

“I'm not that weak”

“Believe me" I nodded to myself "You are”

“Okay, just prepare the vitamin. I didn't bring any”

I nodded my head “Did you still have that spike neutralizer pill or something like that?”

“I don't, why?”

“Out of it” I fish out a small empty crystal bottle and hold it up in front of my eyes “I use the last one on my tea today. You told me to always drink that. Vitamin plus plus no spikey thing” I somehow could see her nod. Well just imagining it.

“What date is today?”

“You tell me”

“NO, seriously”

I thought for a while. Why would she ask of what date is today. Unless she forgot that her medicine is out of stock or........ “You didn't drink your pills anymore right?”

“No, I'm great. I stopped that months ago, you remember that”

“Then why asking about the date?”

“Cause I'm feeling funny”

“Ailee seriously? You tell me you are okay but you know feeling funny”

“I will give you the details later. And it's not about that anymore”

“Then why are you telling this, you dumbo freak”

I heard her chuckles.

“You really disturbing my so relax time” I warned her “You will get it from me later”

“Uhuh~ Call Jay or maybe Tao”

“Do I look like someone that have their number? Or maybe do I look like someone with their sister figure? Tell me which one? Is it somehow ring a bell?”

“Ah... I forgot. That new phone of yours don't have any number except me”

“You godlfish” I shake my head and straighten my body “Take many pictures, please. I'm gonna come over later and we gonna make another board of pictures and sell it on my fancafe”

I heard her scoffed “Did you just hear what you say?”

“I'm telling you to do my dirty job?” I hold up the cup to my mouth and take a sip of it “It's a side job that little sister should do”

“Give me a break”

“Well, how about new Kenzo shirt for you?”

“I know you can sell more than that, lady Kwon Yuri”

I tried to think of something else “New teddy bear from that teddy museum, a week expenses on me, well that Kenzo shirt, and then what else do you want? It's just for ing pictures!” I complained to her.

“My pictures are expensive”

“not YOUR pictures” I rolled my eyes.

“Okie dokie! I want the teddy bear and Kenzo things” she laugh.

“Got that, do your work good, okay?”

“My camera is on me, no worries”

“Have a nice day. I will wait at your room, and do some mess. You have to clean up later”

“No no no , you don't” I heard her whine “Don't ruin my night”

“oh no, I will” I smiled evily “Have a good night. Talk to that blue book”

“I will try. I love you Lady Kwon”

I chuckles “I love you little fake Lady Kwon”

And then I just hung up and turn my sight back to the singer on the stage. Boredom fill me head as I fish punch another number on the phone.

“Yes, hello? May I know who is this?” I heard a light voice greeted me.

I smiled “You owe me a date”

“Kwon Yuri?” he asked.

“Yuri is fine”

“Well, where are you now? I'm on my way home, might as well visit you first so I won't owe anything”

“I'm at Lee Cafe. Near the Han river”

“Lee Cafe?”

I heard a ping from the background. I guess he is using GPS.

“Yeah, got that. Wait for me, okay?”

“I'm waiting”

“Bye, see you”

“See you”

I ended the call and then put my phone back on the table. I chuckles at myself remembering the party. Choi Minho, huh? I must ask Ailee about him later. I was roaming the room and then on the edge of my eyes, I saw one familiar figure walking to me.

“May I join?”

I look to him and smile “Jiyong, I'm on relax time. And you are disturbing me” Second disturbance not to say.

He take a seat right in front of me.

“Owh well, you would still drag that chair and sit if I say no, anyway” I rolled my eyes and then ignore him right away.

“Do you have a time to listen what I wanna say?”

“Talk” I nod my head.

“I don't know what to say to Ailee”

I look at him in disbelieve.

“I mean... It must have hurt her. And sorry is not enough”

I sighed “Did you really mean to second that she love me or not?”

“I do”

I let out a sighed again “You really got some trust issue”

“I guess I am. Because... I don't know. Old story”

“The day still long”

I cross my legs and lean my back. Totally ready to listen to whatever he got.

“My sister, she once had a friend. She gives her all, but only to get a betrayal”

I furrowed my brow “Just that?”

“It's not just that, Yuri. My sister almost die”

“Jiyong, I'm not your sister” I said to him “And the one almost die, it's not me. It's my sister”

“It's just... I'm scared okay. I don't want you to feel something like my sister felt”

“My sister is not that kind of person Jiyong. The first and last thing she wanted, only to die. She is too dumb to think about betraying me”

I saw him shot a confused look at me.

“Long story short. I was only taking care that desire of her to slash her wrist or maybe neck, or other vein she had spotted”

“I'm sorry Yuri. Really I'm sorry” he look down to the table.

“It's okay. I don't care about it again. Just, apologize to her”

“Yuri, I'm serious about loving you”

I look at him “You have dissapointed me, Jiyong” I smiled at him “I won't date any guy that hate my own sister”

“Yuri-”

“Hey Lady Kwon”

Both of us look up to the man that now standing next to me. How can I not see that coming? He was only wearing a printed cartoon shirt with black jeans and sneakers and also a wash out jacket. His dark hair still look oily like the party yesterday.

“Did I disturb something?” the man ask.

“Yes, you are my third disturbance. Believe me Choi Minho, you don't wanna know the other two” I stand up and nodded my head then look at Jiyong “Now if you please”

Jiyong look at me sadly “Yuri, just one more chance”

“Must I repeat myself? I won't ever date a man who hate my own sister. Whatever reason he has. I am sensitive about her Jiyong. I would even punch you to death if that will make her feel better”

He let out a deep sighed, stand up and then exited the cafe right away. And now it is my turn to let out a deep sighed. Cho Kyuhyun and now Kwon Jiyong. I sit back totally ignoring the man that has been standing next to me.

“Well, maybe it's my cue to sit” he muttered and then drag a chair and sit next to me “You are not okay”

“I am not” I told him and lean my back to the chair and crossed my legs.

I look at him and he just look at me, observing. I felt he lift his hand gather my hair and slide it to one side. And then he caress my cheek slowly. I could feel his palm radiating somekind of warm feeling. I smiled. The music in the cafe slowly turn into a mellow one, which made me somehow relax. It's been a while since I felt so relax like this.

“What are you doing?” I chuckles still looking at him.

He didn't broke his gaze “Will it be a sin if I say I want to kiss you right now?”

I furrowed my brow “It will”

“Well, a peck on your cheek then as a greet?”

“You may”

And then I felt him close the distant between us and I felt a peck on my cheek.

“Your smile is the best” he whispered to me and then pull away. He sit straight and then roam his eyes around the cafe “Nice cafe you got here”

“It's my sister's ex” I told him “He is just so sweet. Making a cafe so she can have her get away place. Relax one”

He nodded his head and then call the waiter and order a hot tea and not to forget telling the waiter to refill my tea. I sighed.... This will be the first drink in a cafe without any neutralizer pills.

“Actually, I can't drink it” I told him as the waiter fill the cup.

He furrowed his brow at me “Why?”

“I don't have the neutralizer” I answered him as if that is normal thing for everyone.

“Neutralizer?” he asked as the waiter pour the hot tea to his glass and then left “What for?”

“Spike”

“Spike...?” He nodded his head “Neutralizer for spike?” he repeat his answer.

“Yeah.. I'm out of it. So I didn't dare myself to drink anything without it” I give him a side smile.

“At home too?”

I shake my head and laugh “No! Of course when i'm outside, silly”

“But.. Why?” He look at me weirdly.

“I know it's weird... But I once get involved with dark thing in the world, and my sister always told me to drink them. Well of course, I don't want to be anywhere but in this world”

He nodded understandingly “Let me tested it then” he then took my cup and drink it “There's nothing”

I blink my eyes as he put back the cup to the table.

“You can drink it” he smiled at me.

I look at the cup and then at him.

“See? I'm okay” he assured me.

“Thanks” I smiled “This is the first time .. you know”

“No worries” he pat my head “You can drink it. Just count me as a back-up life”

I chuckled “Back-up life? Yeah really” I rolled my eyes and then hold the cup and started drinking it.

“Why are you worrying about that anyway?” he asked again.

“I once got spike” I told him “It was at a club. I just feel dizzy, but luckily I still can walk and beat up some men who want to take me. My sister check on me and said that i'm lucky i'm drinking the neutralizer. If not, well just say those ugly men might already …. well you know the continuation” I cringe at him “Told you it's a dark thing in the world”

“That's quiet a story” he nodded “No wonder you are scared. Well I agree with her, you have to drink that medicine or whatever is that”

“You took my story too well somehow” I nodded my head and put the cup back.

“Well, maybe because it comes from you?”

“I wonder too” I chuckles “Anyway, do you know the other guy from the party?”

I could see him thinking for a while. I observe is feature slowly.

“The man that's been emitting black aura?” he look at me “I had no idea about him. I can ask my members later if you want. Any bussiness with him?”

“I wanna plan a blind date for him and my sister”

I heard him laugh “Are you sure you are living in the 21st century? Because that is so old style”

I rolled my eyes at him and then jab his side. This guy is not as gentleman as I thought.

“I heard a rumour again” he suddenly tell me “And I need to clarify that before I do things”

I look at him and shrug my shoulder.

“You have a boyfriend and his name is Cho Kyuhyun”

My shoulders drop right away by hearing that name. I never wanted to hear that name come out from other people mouth somehow.

“I take that as a yes”

I just nodded myself, not really interested to talk about it “I had plan to meet him, but I just never execut that plan”

“Why?”

“Cause the only reason I want to meet him now, is for a break up”

Well, I thought this night gonna go relax. But... You know what they say, it's not always turns out like you wanted.

“Well, then why not execute it?”

I shrug my shoulder “I don't know. I know i'm playing some ty biatch position right now. But I don't know. Maybe because I'm not sure what my expression will be when I meet him. It's all just confusing”

He then slung his arm around my shoulder and pat my arm with his hand “Don't think too much. You will get wrinkled with the frown”

I chuckles.

“Well, are you free tomorrow?”

I shake my head “Sleeping”

“I will bug you then”

“I wanna see you try. And let's see if you are not get jailed after that”

“Woah.. wait wait wait.. Jailed? What for?” He looked at me with shock expression.

“For disturbing the great Kwon Yuri”

“That?”

“And don't forget about her sister”

He nodded his head getting the hint “Your sister is somehow hired someone who will throw people ,who actually walk near to your house , to the jail if they see something wrong”

I smiled cheekily at him.

“Even if I bug you to go to another date?”

“Boring one?”

“Fun one of course!”

“Deal”

“Give me her phone number. I will ask for her permission then”

I laugh “No need, I'm coming over to her place tonight. I will talk to the security”

“Thank God” he heaved a sigh.