Chapter 12

Forbidden Love

I glared at her "DID YOU JUST CALL ME SISSY?"

"yea yea sissy" she looked at me with that witch eyes of her.

"You will regret that later" I smirked at her.

 

_____________________________________________

JIYONG POV

Yuri and I just enjoy the slow song at the cafe while sipping hot choco. And there's a thing I just know, that this cafe also is a resto. Damn Yuri making me hungry and then she told me after she order hers. This girl really.

"It's not my fault" she started again.

"It is your fault. You almost kill me" I glared at her "It's the second time of the day already"

"Well you haven't die. I still can try"

"You witch"

She grinned at me which made me chuckle and pinch her cheek "You look cute" I said to her. She rarely smile like genuenly.

She slap my hand right away for pinching her "NO TOUCHING" she glared at me.

Okay.. She slapped my hand hard. I growled and glared at her "Can you please tone your energy down? You are my girl"

"Tch. I'm not your girl"

"I will make you"

And the next thing coming, it's a fork. YES A FORK. Lucky I quickly catch it before it landed on my face or something. I looked at her in horror "This is a ing fork , Yuri! FORK"

"Yeah, so? You catch it anyway" she said it nonchalantly and then sip her hot chooloate again.

OMG! HYUNG HELP ME!!! I HAVE FALLEN FOR THE GUMIHO. And the feeling? Like a . I give up right away and drink the rest of the hot chocolate on my cup in peace.

I scanned the room arund and found people started to fill the empty seat. And then suddenly a girl hugged Yuri from behind.

"Yuriri~ I miss you" said the girl.

I saw Yuri stayed in silence. People said silence is golden. But for Yuri and Ailee case, silence mean danger.

"Yuriri long time not seeing you~" the girl said again.

I saw the tensions grew as I see her darken. I fake cough and Yuri looked at me with the eyes wanting for help.

"I think you should let her go" I said to the girl who is no being all jumpy. Indeed it's annoying.

"Uwah! arent you GD???""" she let her go and quickly turn to me.

I just smiled at her wishing the floor would just swallow her up "Do i know you?"

"Yes, I know you!"

I sighed and look at her darkenly "I don't  know you and you don't know me"

"But you are GD!" she started to whine and point at me "It means you are my homie! Yuri is my friend"

I look at Yuri interestingly and she shake her head. I chuckles looking at her and then I stand up and lean my body a little at the chair. I crossed my arms in fron tof my chest and scanned the jumpy girl from head to toe.

"No way Yuri have a friend like you" I commented.

"Wha...what?!!!" she stop and glared at me.

"I know all of her friend. But i never see you. Weird right?" I nod my head as If i pity her.

"I am her friend! Yuri is like that. And because Yuri is my friend then it means you are my friend too"

I looked at her with poker face "Listen, we're not friends. And Yuri is not your friend either'

"She's such a only want to be friend with popular people" I heard her chuckles.

I twitched hearing that.

"WIthout me, she wont be here now"

I smiled at her. I think it will be good to be nice to her for a while.

"Oh yeah, indeed she is a " I agreed with her gainning a glare from Yuri "She even throw shoe to me this morning"

"You know what? she actually nothing" the girl laugh.

And then I launched my fist to her face. A smiled creep on my lips "If you didn't die today, I will kill you tomorrow for talking bad about my girl"

And then the next thing I know, Yuri burst laughing and clapping hand like a seal.

 

 

AILEE POV

I run to the cafe that my ex boyfriend made for me. Oh ! I forgot I got ajob there. I sighed and walk slowly as I see the building already. I panted and then get into the cafe just to hear a familiar sound. Laughing soon to be exact. I peek from the entrance door and wave hi to Len, the barista. Len wave back and point at the front row.

"Yul!" I run towards her seat.

She stop laughing and looked at me.

"Why are you here? You laugh like a mad man. You scared the other customer" I glared at her. But then I see a familiar person seated next to her "Jiyong?"

The said man look up and smiled at me "Hey Ailee"

I blink once and look at him weirldy "Yea, hai"

"Fishu! You should look at Jiyong expression!. That guy just kill one annoying girl!" Yuri said and then burst to laugh again.

Yuri.. you and your laugh seriously. I tried to think "The girl .. that annoying one?" I light up quickly with happy smiles.

"yes! that one!" Yuri laughed.

I look at Jiyong and quickly shake hands with him "Thank you very much thank you very much"

He looked at me more liek observing as I let go of his hand and smiled at him.

"I will date your sister" he said to me.

"Huh?" I blink again.

"Will you bless me?"

I look at Yuri and then at him "Why?"

He looked at me weirdly "Girl, I ask you if you allow me to date your sister or not. I'm going to date your sister"

I eyed Yuri slowly "No, I don't allow you to date my sister"

"Why?" he asked.

I look at him "You don't need to know the reason" I smiled at him and then leave to the bar preparing for the song and all. I could hear his complaint and cursing me as I walked to the stage. I take my mic and started to do some sound check. My eyes darted back to Yuri again who is now seems to ... fight with Jiyong, the red hair skinny man. I chuckles, it's been a while since Yuri ha ing fun by herself like that. Kyu is such a bad influence for her. I always think like that, but well i just kept it on my mind.

"Ai!"

I darted my sights to the person who just called me. I smiled and just stand still there and wave to him "Leeppa" i muttered.

He smiled back at me and wink didn't bother to approach me because he knew i will be distracted. I saw him taking the seat a tthe front row too, alone. I sometimes wonder how can he be still single after he broke up with me.

"Everyone, ready?" I asked them and sign the crew to get ready for the song "I dedicate this song, for my one and only"

Everyone clapped their hand as the music start.

yeah, all the arguing and fighting
thinking that it was over, sparking it and it might be
this hard life see it through my eye vision too
missioned all the way out of the city just to visit you

I darted my eyes to the girl that had been with me.. for 4 years now.

we're growing up a lot faster than our friends
they pretend and they wanna see us fall in the end
and they don't care and they're living lies in their time
cus it makes them feel better about their lives going nowhere

you never trusted me and I never trusted you
no excuse your mistake was fully up to you
but I forgave you, that's what we need to do
we can speak it through, honestly

I miss her with X and O's, I shoulda just let her know
I shouldn't have let her go, she wouldn't be better off
cus the people all around her is nothing but bad influence
I know that when I found her I loved her more than my music

[chorus:]
Now you're a song I love to sing
Never thought it feels so free
Now I know what's meant to be
And that's okay with me

I darted my sight to Leeppa now. The man that had been with me for only some months. But he just stil there.

(verse 2)
we forgot how it started, we're lost in the moment
all this commotion of bottled up emotion
the love is blurred and it's out of its focus
it's been a few hours incase you didnt know this

emotion in our voice is based on tone
you don't get it so you go hang up the phone
it's an excuse that you're wrong but you're tryna be right
and I'm doing the same since the beginning of the fight

and it's like we all the same, people make mistakes
you keep me sane from the world of fakes
the only person I can talk to and always there to listen
you the best, I consider you my bestfriend

wanna relax knowin' I got you
and you got me too so let's walk it through
sometimes I can't even talk to you
but just understand anything's possible

[repeat chorus]

 

I look at the audience that now have a very unique expression. Sad, thankful, awe...


(verse 3)
sometimes I feel like we're the worst of friends
time is spent but just to her extent
and I don't resent cuz of her expense
I'm trying to explain but there's her defense

I respect you, the things that I said I never meant to
straight, I ain't fake and I ain't gotta pretend boo
i see you in the mirror, you an exact resemblance
you just like me, I'm sorry I acted selfish

we both equal the same kind of people
me and you the picture frame gotta sequel
I wouldn't leave you, I'm still by ya side
and at the end of the day I know you still down to ride

Bonnie and Clyde whatever you call it
I'm right behind whenever you're fallin'
a big fight is just a small fraction
of us we just gotta be real and adapt it

[repeat chorus]

I'd like to thank you for listening
and hearing my voice and just
hearin' what i gotta say
you know what i'm sayin'

I point my finger at Yuri and smiled. There's not that many things to say at all to her actually. Remembering everything she had done with me.

and if you're out there listenin
i just want you to know that
i'll always hold you down no matter what
i got you

Love of my life, my soulmate (yeah)
You're my best friend (you're my bestfriend)
Part of me like breathing
Now half of me is left