Chapter 24 Part II

Forbidden Love

NARRATOR POV


 

Saturday. Wait what is Saturday again? It's lazy day. But I guess not for the big sister. Yuri being the very outgoig one, and not to say brave one to ask a man for a date, is now standing in front of the big mirror inside Ailee's room. She turn her body to the right and left checking up herself from head to toe.

She was wearing a black knee length dress which have a white peter pan collar neck , black leather jacket and white ankle boots. She pull her hair into a little ponytail perfectly. She smiled to her reflection and then grab her handbag, phone and step out from the apartment. A white Audi R8 parked in front of the lobby, it was the same car that she used yesterday. The owner already standing there been waiting for that one particular girl to come out from the lobby in front of him. He was wearing a black trench coat with red polo shirt and jeans. But the thing is, he mix it with pantofels, which made her confused. I thought we are going somewhere....? She thought. But why is his clothes so.. formal? His eyes still focused with the game on his phone. Yuri slowly walk closer to him. He stayed silent but he could hear clearly the clacking sound that her boots made. He stopped the game and put his phone back to his pocket and then turn to the clacking sound.

Morning mi lady” he bowed and then straighten his body just to observe the girl that now standing in front of him “Perfect!”

Perfect?” Yuri furrowed her eyebrow.

Yes, perfect. Cause you gonna attend a Music Award with me”

She blink her eyes but didn't shake off her cool expression.

Well, it's not really that big. And they said I can bring a partner”

She blink her eyes again trying to understand.

And they didn't say it should be a singer”

She finally nodded her head “Music Award? Yeah.. Music Award” she suddenly remember about Jiyong and his gang being a musician.

What's wrong?” he asked a little bit worried with her reply.

I never went to one. And you know... Those gossips” Yuri look at him and give a him a side smile. LIE. She really didn't want to meet Jiyong incase his group is there too.

Rumour is just rumour” he chuckles at her silliness. But he appreciate it a lot that she think of him, or he must say his career “But if it's a scandal saying that you are my girlfriend, I won't mind that one”

Yuri rolled her eyes “I'm serious here”

Minho then pulled her hand and wink at her “We better go, I don't want to be late with an excuse of ogling over a goddess in front of me. That would be silly”

Yuri smiled. She never thought that Minho is this kind of guy. Sweet talker, .

I will take care of you, since I'm the one asking you to go with me” he smiled at her and then pat her head.


 

**

Both of them stopped their steps in front of the stairs where the red carpet is lied down. The rapper of Shinee, Choi Minho is warping his arm around the great model Kwon Yuri's waist. Both of them standing gracefully towards the reporters and the camera shot to them. All eyes gathered to both of them. People started whispering to each other wondering why the famous model Kwon Yuri is here. Not to say being Minho's partner.

You do good” Minho whispered to her as he turn right leading the the girl to turn to the same direction with him.

You know, I know my direction” she chuckles at him.

You said you never been to one”

Red carpet is fine, but inside.. Hmmm” she smiled “ Afraid that I will sleep”

Minho chuckled and then started leading her upstair and went into the big concert room where round tables already served for the guests and there are metal fenches standing in line dividing the fans with the guests. Minho lead her to his group seats and told her to sit beside him.

You must be joking” Jonghyun the guy with red suit crossed his leg and observe the girl sitting in front of him confusedly “You can't be Kwon Yuri. Lee Ailee sister? NO WAY. And by the way, I'm Jonghyun”

Taemin the younger one with long hair in the group, loo at Yuri as if she was an alien and then turn to his hyung “Minho hyung, did you just trade Onew hyung and Key hyung for a beautiful girl like her? I won't mind really, Taemin is here”

Yuri cring hearing those names. Those two must be inside a restaurant full of men in black. Yuri smiled as she roam her eyes around the building.

Did you vote for us, noona?”

Yuri look at the long hair man, which is Taemin if she's not mistaken “I do, but it's just some random groups” she nodded her head “Is there any group called Big Bang?”

Wow! Finally our Goddess speak up!” Jonghyun grinned.

Weirdo” Yuri chuckled.

You worried about their leader, right?” Minho look at her knowingly.

Yuri just gave him a side smile. He smiled back knowingly and then point his fingers at the table across them.

2NE1 is here with the older groups. I guess they will be here” Minho shrug his shoulder.

Yuri nods her head with a sarcastic smile plaster on her face. She fished out her phone and then started punching the alphabets,after that she showed the screen to him, for him only to read.


 

Long story short. Ailee didn't like him,


 

He nodded his head and then take the phone from her hand. He did the same thing to her phone, and when he is finished, he showed the screen to her.


 

Siblings problem?


 

Yuri take her phone again and started typing and then redo the thing again.


 

Y: NOT like that

M: Like what then?

Y:Not like that.

M: Ok. I won't ask anything further. But I can feel a glare from Minzy.

Y: Minzy?

M: Yeah, that girl is cute

Y: Seriously? Yuri looked at him and shake her head.

M: Taemin like her

Hyung, stop with the phone text”

Both of them look at the long hair man and smiled. Minho quickly give the phone back to the girl next to him.

So, you are only … 3 people?” Yuri asked wanted to make sure actually.

NO, we are 5. But the leader and the other one just gone... Don't know where” Taemin answered then gulping the water inside his glass.

Even their manager said they didn't know about it. But the weird thing is, there is no schedule for both of them to attend this music award”

Yuri can just laugh inside her heart. I know where they are as of right now till the night.

Don't tell me you interested with them” Minho hissed.

Yuri just smiled fakely at him “I don't even know them. How can I be interested with them?”

You sure are interested, from the way you ask”

I assure you, I am not” Yuri chuckles and then fish out her phone and started punching the words again. And then not long after that she received a reply.


 

From : Ailee the great fish
Onew and Key? They are here with me. Well, actually sitting next to me trying to make me okay with the fact I don't know that they are idols. THEY TOLD ME TO BE THEIR FANS. Get real


 

Yuri then put her phone back to the bag and turn her sight to the stage in front of her. The stage are decorated glamorously. Singers started to come up one by one performing. After that, the announcement are being made. Yuri gulp down half of the water inside her glass while enjoying the whole music award silently. On the other hand, Minho trying not to be so obvious taking a peek at the girl next to him. He smiled as he watched her smiled enjoying the performance. A music award indeed a risky one to have a date. Reporters are just everywhere, but both of them already made a suprise at the red carpet by being so close to each other, un-directly, they are saying both of them are dating.

Noona, is this your first time?” Taemin asked breaking the silent on their table.

Yuri look at him and smile “Yeah, usually I only go to the model event”

How about your sister?”

She doesn't really like crowd place, so no. Anyway, she's only a cafe singer. She doesn't want to go anywhere more than that” Yuri nodded her head trying to shake away the feeling that something going to happen here. Well no men in black going to jump here right...? “Wait, how can you know my sister?”

Taemin and Jonghyun looked at me and chuckles.

Pictures you posted” Taemin explained “And also the videos. I love her”

I nodded my head understandingly.

Hey, can you like introduce me to her?” Jonghyun asked trying his luck.

I will ask her” Yuri smiled. But there's no way my fishu will like you.

Or maybe we can go make some gathering?” Minho suggested.

Gathering? Gathering.... yeah gathering. Not bad Minho. Yuri nodded her head agreeing to his idea.

Well, the big sister agree!~” Taemin chimed in “Next Saturday is it?”

Yuri tap her chin for a while. Next Saturday... Next Saturday... Then Yuri fish out her agenda book and started flipping the pages.

We can make it” she close the agenda and put it back to the bag. She look at the three wishful eyes and smiled “Where are we gonna meet up?”

Amusement park?” Jonhyun suggested “Been long since I go there”

That will attract fans” Taemin warned him.

How about going to my apartment? Me and my sister will cook for you two” Yuri suggested but then shake her head “Any of you can cook here? I guess letting my sister in the kitchen is a very very bad idea”

Well, Onew and Key can. I will try to help too” Minho smiled at her assuring her.

Yuri just smiled back meaningfully. Of course she knew Onew and Key will help her, Ailee will be there too. Who are they to refused her commands? And Key is the chef in disguise as a cutie boy.

So......? I guess Minho hyung knew your place?” Taemin wiggles his eyebrows playfully which made the three people look at him and rolled their eyes “What??? I'm just curious”


 

**

Yuri was left alone when the group being called. They have to go upstair and delivered their winning speech. Taemin is being really hyper jumping, he can't believe that their group had won an award, Minho tried to not punch the youngest man down as Jonghyun just smiled akwardly to their fans.

We want to thank you for Kwon Yuri to fill up the seat too” Minho smiled “It appears that our two members just gone somewhere. Thank you for coming here, Miss Kwon”

Yuri rolled her eyes and just shake her head. Funny Minho, FUNNY. The screen on the stage now full of her face making her fake her smile and wave to it. When the camera's off from her, she scowled right away.

** - **

Another man was watching carefully Yuri’s gestures. From the way she laugh, how she speak, how she furrowed her eyebrow when something interesting for her, how she smirk knowing she won a conver-

Hyung”

The man snapped out his thought and look at the boy next to him. His hair is blonde and fake tattoes all over his arms.

Yes, Henry?” he said trying to hide his irritation.

I am bugging you?” he asked while circling his finger on the glass in front of him.

Kyu smirked at him “No, you are BUGGING me”

I don’t go well with sarcasm. So, I see Yuri noona there, with Minho” he lean his body softly to the chair while keeping his eyes straight to the stage trying to make a feel that he is interested when he wasn’t at all.

“……”

Karma hit you well” he snickered.

She’s still in love with me”

How do you know that?”

Kyu stayed in silence tried to think of answer. Yes, how he actually knew that? Is it because he trusted her?

I will go talk to her”

Kyu looked at the blonde boy stood up and went to their hoobaes table. He saw Henry bowed slightly at them and then he sat at the vacant seat and talk to them. At one point, he turned to Kyu and mouthed ‘YOU ARE WELCOME’ to him. Kyu can only scoffed at it.

Yuri looked at Henry and smiled at him , happily. Well, the boy is nice, he speaks English well, he taught her how to speak English well, and he can cook well too.

Long time not seeing you, Yuri noona” Henry started.

I know. How long has it been? I lost track of time” she chuckled “I know what your intention is. And I don't know why you are here not there”

I have negotiated with them” he smiled.

Not afraid they will burn your place?” Yuri asked again.

They will build a better one if they done something bad. You know them” Henry smirked.

Noona, you know Henry hyung?” Taemin asked confusedly, now his sight totally at them.

Yuri stayed silent and crossed her leg. She then circled her fingers around the wine glass and stared at it longily.

Yuri?” Minho asked with the same tone as Taemin.

Kyu hyung knows her too”

What’s the relation?” Minho asked confusedly.

Henry open his mouth and smile proudly “She is his-“

Girlfriend” Yuri finished Henry statement.

WHATTTTT???” Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin asked in unison.

I am his girlfriend” she repeated with a furrowed brow.

Add hanging to that, noona” Henry snickered.

She turned to him and smiled “I know, that jackass hyung of yours really hanging” she smirked “Or have life hang him upside down a little? I would be happy to see that”

The three boys mouth went agape. They stared at her doubtfully.

It’s RUMOUR” Henry stated and then scoffed “HUMOUR my ”

Ailee is single” Yuri turned to the blonde boy and smiled at him “Her new number is available on me, want it?”

Henry open his mouth and then close it again and nod his head statisfiedly.

Minho looked at her in disbelieve. Dissapointment started to fill him “Then why you…?”

Which part is ‘I am playing with you’?” Yuri turned to Minho understandingly about his doubt. But hey! She just knew him for a few days too.

You want Minho, noona? I will make sure Kyu hyung and that GD-ssi stay away from you” Henry chimed in and crossed his leg turning his sight to the stage again.

Henry, it will be peaceful if you can shut that mouth of yours and fix that broken Korean of yours, Yuri thought.

Minho still stared at her trying to digest what she said. He then turned his eyes to the stage leaving Yuri dissapointedly turning her eyes to the same direction too.

Yuri noona is like the number one voted bachelrette to be dated” Henry chuckles without leaving his sight.

Jonghyun and Taemin looked at each other and then broke their gaze shutting their mouth enjoying the night trying to shove away the thoughts of the goddess Kwon Yuri is actually dating their sunbae, Cho Kyuhyun, and it wasn’t a rumour at all.

Hyung, you wanted to say that it is like every men in Seoul is after her” Minho stated without looking at his hyung.

If you only knew” Henry chuckled which made Yuri jab his side.

Minho turned to the blonde boy and stared at him “Foreigner too”

I told you, if you only knew who interested in her, you will be surprised why you are still liking her” then Henry stood up and left their table waving goodbye to his beloved noona, Yuri.

Yuri rolled her eyes, knowing Henry, he will blurred out what they just talked about. But then again, she didn’t care. It wasn’t even worthed her time. But inside, she was glad that actually Kyuhyun still dare wanting to know how she is.

So, Miss Cho” Minho turned to her.

Yuri glared at him. “THAT is disgusting” Yuri held the glass to her eye level and then slowly lower it to and gulp the wine down.