Chapter 19

Forbidden Love

If I'm blinded, cause you're the only one I see
 

  • More than this, One Direction


 

 

Narrator POV


"Sooooooooooo you three know each other?" GD eyed Ailee and then look at Dok2.


"Well... We kinda meet at-"


Ailee smacked his head right away and then turn to Jay casually.


"Why did you have to bring this thing????" Ailee complained and pointed at Dok2 who rub his head and glared at her.


Jay slung his arm around her shoulder "Chill, babe"


All eyes turned to them curiously. Dok2 just rolled his eyes.


"I swear I just heard Minyoung eonnie kick your bootay" Ailee hissed remembering that his girlfriend always kick him whenever he flirted with girls.


That made Jay put his hands up and step back taking some distance from her. Got cha!


"Hyung! You haven’t answer my question" Jiyong whined.

Oh, the red hair still here? Ailee thought.


Yuri and TOP silently observing her. Something fishy going on here. The people darted their sight to Ailee and Jay. Ailee shook her head and then made way to have her steak.


"Jay, steak!" Ailee said as Jay followed her.


Yuri turned her head to Dok2.


"So?" Yuri looked at him.


He look to the right and left "Me?"


"Yeah you"


"Thought it was someone else"


"How did you know my sister?"


"My friend was her ex"


"Seunghyun never introduce you to me"

TOP flinched hearing his name being mentioned.


Dok2 frowned "Who is Seunghyun?"


Yuri furrowed her brow "Not him?"


Dok2 shake his head "Well, then there's nothing to tell really"


"Are you two having fun? I'm totally being ignored over here" Jiyong sighed in defeat.


Ailee leaning herself to Jay's tall figure as she ate the steak happily.


"I should get commissioned for cutting the meat for you" Jay mumbled as he dipped the french fries to the sauce bowl on his plate.
"Oh come on! Don't rob me" Ailee noms the meat and practically a little bit shouting to him.


Jay bent his body a little so Ailee could hear himself "I will tell Minyoung that her little sister is slaving me"


"She will be happy to hear that"


Jay thought for a while "Exactly. Both of you are just.... My choice of girls"


Ailee chuckled and continue to eat. A faint coughed could be heard from her side. Ailee turned her head to the source.


"Are you enjoying yourself?"


TOP is standing on her left side leaning his back to the wall.


"Yeup! Very" she smiled playfully.


Jay stayed silent an just listened to their conversation and observed the blue hair man in front of him. TOP eyes definitely darted to Ailee, as if she is the only human the he can see right here, right now. The thing is, it is so crowded, Jay himself can't even hear what Ailee was saying. But with TOP, it's just proved that he had given his full attention to her. He could know right away that both TOP having a thing for his little sister. But TOP is too blind to see that secretly, Ailee got that thing too.


"So..."


"Hmmm?"


"Are you still up for bulgogi?"


"Yeah! Of course! Cant say no to that"


Jay smirked "well, you wouldn't mind to invite us too?"


Ailee furrowed her brow "I would really mind that. Cause you will actually eat all of them"


Jay chuckled. She could just say that she wanted to be alone with him.


"Owh, okay then lady" he answered fast and wiggle his eyebrow at her.


Ailee just stayed silent, but a faint blush could be seen on her cheeks, even TOP didn’t miss that.

**

After the breakfast time over, the photo shoot started again. This time it was about playing, Ailee and Yuri had decided to just playing throwing ball. Ailee is not really that sporty, so Yuri won't take a risk of playing something else.

“Yuri!” Ailee catch the ball lazily “We can play volley ball you know”

“And you clumsily get hurt?” the said girl rolled her eyes “In your dream! Come on! The ball!”

Ailee throw the ball roughly to her which made her dodge it right away. She glared at her.

“You want to kill me?!!” she said in disbelieve.

“Yes! I want to kill that dumb brain of yours!”

Yuri scowled and then turn around to see where the ball fall at. She saw TOP and Jiyong walked to them with ball on their hand.

“Which one throwing this?” Jiyong hold up the red ball that Ailee threw.

I quickly pointed at her right away.

“Me” Ailee muttered.

Jiyong quickly throw it back to Ailee, but amazing thing happened, Ailee catch it effortlessly.

“Weak” Ailee blink and then throw it back to him. It hit him right on the stomach and made him fall on his back “Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!”

“I swear how can you be bad at sports?” Yuri hissed and then run to Jiyong helping him.

Ailee just smiled as TOP walk to her.

“That is amazing!” TOP high five with her.

“I am always amazing” Ailee jump and high five again with him.

“So, what should we play now?”

“I don't know. I wanted to play paint ball somehow”

TOP looked at her weirdly “If you hadn't notice, we're in Busan, at the beach”

Ailee shrugged “Just saying”

“How about water gun?”

Ailee face light up “YES YES YES!”

TOP smiled looking at how happy Ailee is. He drag her quickly to Director Yang and told him the plan they had for this photo shoot.


 

TOP POV

Director Yang nodded in agreement about having the water fight. He quickly told the staff to gather the water guns they have brought along. So after all, this mighty guy already plan this game from the start. We divided the team into two. Ailee, Me, Seungri, CL, and Dok2. While the rest are Jiyong, Yuri, Bom, Dara, Daesung, and Youngbae in a group. We grab the loaded water gun quickly and Jiyong group run away since we are the attacker now. I saw Ailee's face beaming in happiness. But then my mood just went away seeing Dok2 was all over her. Geez...

“So, the one who get shot have to do 50 push up!” Seungri chimed in.

I looked at him in horror. I CANT DO PUSH UPS!

“Yeah, great idea!” Dok2 agree with him.

.....

“Push ups is fine” Chaerin added and look at Ailee.

“Yeah, fine with me really” Ailee shrugged her shoulder “Okay, what are we waiting for? Let's hunt them down guys!”

The five of us already in bare foot, which made us easy to walk on the shore. The screaming of fans started building up on the side making the atmosphere getting heated.

“This gonna be fun” I nodded throwing aside that if I lose, I gotta do the push ups.

I saw Ailee walk lazily with the water gun on her hand, and the same thing goes for Dok2 too. They were actually walking side by side the time I realized that I was walking alone.

 


 

AILEE POV


“You're so excited” Dok2 pointed out.

“You know why” I grinned and then look around the endless shore “This is getting nowhere really” And then I saw girl wearing red running accrossed hiding behind the wall. It was far from where the fans are.

“Yuri is easy to spot”

“As always”

“I will go to her” I left the group and went to the wall “Yuri Yuri come out come out~”

I stopped in front of the wall and then just stood there boredly. I felt someone watching my back. I ignored it and just stand still watching the unmoving wall.

“You wasting my time really” I groaned, turn around and then shoot whoever behind my back. And then I quickly turn around again to see Yuri already running her like she was being chased by some ghosts. I rolled my eyes and then quickly run after her. I managed to grab her jacket and then just shot her right in front of her face. I smirked and then run my back to the group leaving the yelling Yuri behind without even bothered to help her.


 


 

NARRATOR POV

Jay was actually winching getting tackled by his own little sister.

“Damn you Ailee!” he hissed and then getting back on his feet with his shirt drenched “Should have known better that she will never forgot her skill to kill people”

Jay turn around only to bumped with the said girl. He quickly grab her arm didn't let her go at all.

“JAY!” she complained and then it hit her, she realized that he is the one behind her “I swear I didn't see you because you are so short!”

Jay twitched at her comment “You're just as tall as my shoulder, little lady”

“Hey! I'm not your lady!” Ailee pouted “I'm your cute little sister. Now let me go”

“NO”

“YES”

“NO”

“YES”

“NO NO NO”

“Hey! That's my song! Don't take it as yours”

Jay rolled his eyes still didn't let go of her arms “Tell me a good reason to let you go hunting those people like some hunter hunting bears”

“Uhm... because it was fun?”

“Not good enough”

“Because it's exciting”

“Not good enough either”

“Because it's been a long time sinceigoshootingpeoplelikethat and no worries! This is just water gun!”

“Everything just seems to be dangerous when it is on your hand” Jay shook his head.

“Well, I'm just too amazing aren't I?”

Jay couldn't help but chuckled how silly his little sister is. He and his choice of girls really didn't go far from the word 'alien' and 'weirdo' after all.

“Why Minyoung eonnie not here?” Ailee asked a little bit curiously. Usually, the two couple already being all lovey dovey.

“She got some job. We will reunite this Saturday with Tao also. I'm inviting you”

Ailee suddenly ducked her head down which made Jay in suprise and got shot on his face with water. He stayed silent as Ailee quickly tackled the person behind her and then stand straight again in front of him.

“yeah, just call me. Tell me about the place. Been a long time since I met them”

Jay wipe his face with his free hand “Tell me why this things are normal for you”

“You know why~”

“Ouch ouch ouch ouch”

Ailee and Jay look at the person behind Ailee and noticed that it is a girl.

“Why hello Park Bom” Ailee smiled at her “My hands kinda full, so I can't help you” She said nonchalantly.

Bom just throw her dagger look and then stand up by herself.

“I didn't lie though” Ailee muttered and then look at her brother “Jay, let me go. Will catch you with the chat later~”

“Later? You will be going with that blue hair” Jay snickered.

Ailee just grinned at him as he let her go. She went running to the water meeting her group. Jay turned to Park Bom and looked at her apologetically.

“Well, sorry about that” Jay said and then pick up her water gun and give it to her.

“I'm kinda used already with her rudeness” Park Bom spat and then take the gun from him angrily.

“Well, you don't know her though”

“People judge by the looks and attitude”

Jay was taken aback with that. He shook his head “Your body” he pointed at her from head to toe “You love being a ”

Park Bom was taken aback with that “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!”

Jay looked at her with calmness, not bothered even a second with her raising voice “Your voice, like a pipsqueak”

“HOW DARE YOU?!!” she lunge towards him but he just dodge it making her fall on the soft white sand.

“You tell me that people judge by the look and attitude. I'm just judging you right now” he smiled sadly disappointed “Even though I used to lived in underground, the girls still know how to stand up for their pride. Not by being a-so-right-man but being who they are. Of course they are a little when you first know them, because they don't want anyone to get close to them even a strain of their hair. I don't know girl like you still exist. You are beautiful really, but your attitude is worst than a trash”

Park Bom look at him in disbelieve.

“And one thing, if you are angry that your friend is trying to get my baby sister attention, you should throw that anger to him, not to my baby sister. As far as I know, he's the one trying to hit on her now, it's not the other way around”

With that, he left the fuming angry girl behind and just run back to the group. Park Bom shot dagger look to his back but then her anger started to changed into something. Something she doesn't know. It is hard to describe it. She was stabbed really hard. She hung her head low and started sobbing her head off.


 

**

 

TOP was spinning Ailee around which made her hit his chest a few times. He stopped and let her down. She laughed and then hit his arms playfully.

"Hey, let's go hunt them! I think they are around the wall untill that bridge" Ailee point at the bridge in the middle of the sea.


"Wow! That bridge is so beautiful!" Chaerin commented "Let's go there after this topic over!"


Ailee frowned at the older woman "I feel like in a college"


"Topic?" Dok2 "LECTURER~"


Ailee cover her ears and then just run towards the wall again just to find Park Bom sat on the sand.


"What actually you are doing?" She asked her and then walk behind her. She put the water gun down and then bent a little, after that wrap her arms around her waist and help her stand up.


"Stand up or else you will fall again" Ailee muttered.


Park Bom staggered a bit but then she stand up completely "why.. Why are you helping me?" Park Bom wipes her tears.


"Ewwh?? Are you crying??! Hey you know, it's bad for the skin!" Ailee look at her with a worried face "And obviously.. My hand kinda free and there's no enemy"


Park Bom look at her with confused face


"You know, your tears can evaporate and become salt that will hurt your skin!"


"W...what?"


"You know, model thing" Ailee shrugged.


"Who the hell told you that thing?" She asked in disbelieve.


"Uhmmm.. My fellow senior"


"You must be kidding me!" Park bom laughed.


"Not at all"


"The reason you cant cry, is only because you wear make up!"


Ailee scoffed "Those es wearing waterproof one! And one time they want to take it off quickly, they are the one taking longest time! The designer was angry like hell to them"

Park Bom laughed hearing her stories. Ailee is not that bad afterall... Park Bom then looked at her hopefully "You know.. what do you think about my body?"

Ailee looked at her weirdly "What do I think about what?"

"My body" Park Bom muttered.

"Why you asked me?"

Here we go again, she is being rude "Because I want to know"

Ailee laughed at her "You know, you should define yourself, not me"

Park Bom looked at her confused. But before she can ask further, Ailee's group came. Chaerin quickly clinged to her eonnie while the other just chuckled loking at that.  But before they continue their steps , they saw JIyong's group running near the fans. Yuri gave Ailee a sign to follow them.  Ailee and the others run to them and having face to face with the rest of people who still dry. The fans scream when Yuri walk to me smirking. Ailee scoffed and aimed Yuri's forehead with no hesitation with her water gun. But then, Jiyong, Daesung, Youngbae, and Dara pointed their water gun to her.

"Chicken.." Ailee smiled.

"Well, we gotta take down the ace first" Jiyong smiled.

"Sure sure.. Taking the boss first after that the member" Ailee laughed "NO"

She shot her sister and then jump to her shoulder doing some amazing gymnastic where she do a handstand only with one hand on her shoulder so the 4 shoots go into Yuri.

"" Yuri growled.

"Told you" Ailee whispered before jumping down and quickly ran behind TOP.

It was a really breath taking moment. the fans cheered for ailee right away. She put two finger on her lips and then kiss it away to the fans.  Jiyong quickly shot TOP. Ailee smirked and her group quickly chimed "50 push ups!" happily.

TOP groaned as Ailee quickly muttered thanks and then run away.

"Jiyong you little" Top growled and then left the water war.

Ailee still running dodging the last 4 people. Chaerin secretly trailed behind Daesung while Seungri trailed behind Dara. When they turned around, Seungri and Chaerin shot them right awaymaking them drenched wet. So it is left with Ailee, Dok2, Chaerin, and Seungri happily chasing Jiyong while the others just sat watching them and even record it.

"Jiyong oppa~" Chaerin called out to him while blocking him to run to the left.

"Hyungie~~~~~" Seungri chimed in and blocked his left.

"Hello red hair" Ailee blocked him from front.

"Just go with the white flag" Dok2 coming from his behind "Or you can get drenched"

Jiying gulp being surrounded by the enemies.

"Oppa, just say you lost!" Chaerin wiggled her eyebrows.

Ailee pointed her water gun in front of his face "Bye bye red hair~" and Ailee just shoot him. and then the others continue making him drenched in wet. Jiyong twitched and started to chase whoever he can share that wet shirt with.

"You !" Jiyong roared and then he found Yuri sat down looking at him. A smirk plastered on his lips.

Yuri looked at him and quickly stand up "Oh no you wont!" Yuri quickly run away as fast as she can, but sadly Jiyong caught her and hug her from behind.

"I got you baby girl" he whispered making her shivered.

"Yah! let me go! Let me go!" Yuri struggled.

They can hear the fangirls scream in high pitched.

 

And then he lift Yuri up to his shoulder and ran to the water. and then he threw her to the water making her scream. Ailee saw that and oushed him right away to the water making him fall on next to Yuri as she laughed. Jay and dok2 ran to Ailee and then lift her up by her hand and feet dangling in the air. both of thw men swayed it to the left and right and then throw her to the water making her yelped.

"You bastard!" Ailee shout to them while trying to sit with the water continuisly hitting her "This sure is damn cold!"

Jay came to her and help her stan dup "Watch your words lady" he warned her as she shut right away.

"Girls cursing are ay~" Dok2 chimed in.

Jay and TOP glared at him right away.

"What? stating opinion is not a sin!" Dok2 shrugged.

"okay! TOP PUSH UPS!" Seungri shout happily as TOP was laying with a push up pose on the sand. He groaned and started the push up.

"1" Chaerin count happily totally enjoying this.

"5, 6, 7, 8,...." Seungri chimed in.

On the number 20, TOP started to fall and absurtly back to the pose and do it again. By the number 50, he panted and then fall to the white sand.

"What's so hard about it?" Yuri snickered which made him glared at her.

He stand up and stand next to Jay. Jay let Ailee go and Ailee quickly join with the girls. He seems to have talk with Ailee about something. TOP secretly saw them, he knew that he is kinda creepy really. Jay looked intensely at her gesture with Park Bom. TOP trail his sight and look at Ailee who now trying to braid his friend hair.

Jay jaws tighten as Park Bom touch her baby sister hand. TOP smiled looking at his friend and his crush looking good with each other.

"You better take care of her" Jay muttered out of the blue.

TOP look at the short guy beside him "What?"

"If i ever hear her complaint, i will take her back. whether you wanted it or not"

TOP stayed in silent.

"And you are not the only one who love her. Dok2 love her too, but she just too blind to see that"

TOP was in silent thinking of what he should do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong! sasaeng fans!" TOP manager run to them and pointed at his back. there are some girls not to say with those killing eyes. Ailee was running as fast as she can with the girls now and security behind her.

"Hide at the fans crowd!" Ailee pointed to the fans on the side as Jiyong and yuri quickly run there because they are the nearest one. the others started to follow. TOP was waiting in front of the line for Ailee. but suddenly a girl grab her hair. Dok2 quickly run to her and smack the girl who grab her hair and then he quickly pull Ailee joining the crowd. TOP was standing there like a statue.

The fans made space for them. They stopped and TOP hold her face "Are you okay?"

Ailee looked at him "Yeah, no worries" Ailee let his hand go quickly realizing that the fans looking at them.

TOP let out a good sighed of relieved even though his heart clenched.

"Ailee you alright?" Dok2 pull her inside his arms. TOP was feeling jealous of that cause Ailee clearly didnt push him away.

"imma kay kyung" Ailee nodded and then both of them broke away.

The fans stared at them, but surely Ailee ignored it. It was different when she was with TOP.