Chapter 23 Part II

Forbidden Love

NARRATOR POV

Later the night, Ailee came back to her apartment with her manager. Her manager left right away after making sure that she is already in front of her room. She stepped inside her blue room and saw Yuri was taping a board for pictures. She took her shoes off and put it on the rack and then closed the door. She slowly walked to her with a bottle of cold milk on her hand. And then, she hold it againts her sister arm as the girl turned around and looked at her.

“Oh gosh! That's cold!” she glared at her and then snatched it right away.

“It is not called cold milk for nothing” she gave her a side smile and then started changing her clothes “How's your day? I will meet with Jay and the gang tomorrow. Are you okay to be alone?”

Yuri open the bottle and emptying the content. She put the bottle next to the kitchen counter and then grab a bottle of lemon water for Ailee.

“I got a date tomorrow” Yuri chuckles “And guess with who?”

Ailee washed her make up off and then wear a loose shirt that barely cover her tights. But whatever, it's just her and Yuri “Jiyong?”

“You wish” she rolled her eyes.

Ailee take the lemon water bottle and open it “I didn't wish it. I'm guessing”

“It's CHOI MINHO”

She gulped the lemon water and then put close the bottle again and put it on the kitchen counter “Who is he?”

“The guy from the party” Yuri happily announced as she put back the tape and scissors on their respectful place.

“Good for you then” Ailee flop herself on the bed and fished out her phone. She saw there's a message from unknown number.


 

From: Unknown Number

Have a good night -Snow-


 

She groaned immediately which made her sister join her on the bed and snatch her phone away.

“Well well well, someone got secret admirer” Yuri sing-sang.

“It's creepy you know”

“Snow huh? Must be that blue hair”

Ailee turn her head and look at her sister “What?”

“Must be the blue hair”

“Snow equal to Blue hair TOP?”

Yuri nodded “No one really have this phone number and wow.. Your understanding of blue hair is quiet fast”

She nodded at her somehow understand what she was saying “But it can't be him” she denied.

“Why it can't be him?” Yuri turned her head and looked at her sister. She gave the phone back to her and then sat on the bed.

“It's just not him. Just that” she answered. Denying it. She somehow didn't want what her sister said to be a fact.

“Well if you say so. How's the photoshoot?” Yuri asked while hugging a pilow.

“It's good” Ailee brightened up and then grab her phone and open the gallery and then show her phone to her “Look at this!”

Yuri squinted her eyes and then smile “OMG! Is that a moon?”

Ailee nodded excitedly “It was very beautiful! We should go visit the stargazing center together one day”

“True dat” Yuri nodded as she take the phone to her hand and started to scroll the screen to the right and left “It's so clear”

“Crystal clear” Ailee nodded her head “And it was cold”

And then Yuri tossed the phone back to her and she accidently punching a random number out of boredom and almost call it. She cursed at her own sillyness.

“Hey, lemme see the picutres again!” Yuri lay on the bed and turn to her.

She gave it to her right away.

“This picture is good” Yuri grinned and show the phone “Tell me about it”

The picture was taken by the crew and TOP and herself playing around with the telescope “The crew took it. There's no story really”

“Aaaaaand?”

“I ask that cause it looks fun”

Yuri nodded her head “Fun, huh?”

Ailee turn to her and smile “FUN” she emphasys the word.

“Okay if you say so” Yuri shrugged and started viewing another picture “Your definition of fun is different from mine though”

“Don't start” she warned her right away.

“I don't”

“yeah right” Ailee rolled her eyes and then lay flat on her stomach. Yuri was randomly openning the gallery which contain the pictures from today. As she smiled looking at it one by one. But then, she saw someone calling her sister, the number is not unknown, but owh well.

“Ailee! Secret Admirer calling!” Yuri poke her cheek with the phone.

Ailee look at her and groaned and snatch the phone “There's no secret admirer okay” she then turn to her phone and pick it up. Yuri lay next to her sister trying to eavesdrop “Who is this?”

“You okay?”

Where did I hear this voice before. Ailee frowned. It's definitely not TOP. She saw Yuri fishing her own phone and started texting. She tried to remember while looking at the words that Yuri started punching.

KWON AILEE, are you okay?”

Kwon Ailee? OH yeah! That Blackman guy! “Why would I not? And hello for you”

She heard him sighed. Why would he worry about me anyway..

“I thought something hapenned to you” he stated.

She could hear people calling his name in the background. It was kinda noisy somehow “You thought something hapenned. What could happenned anyway?” she repeat his answer and squinted her eyes “And I didn't give you my phone number”

“And your point is....?”

“Mr. Blackman, how did you get this number?” she asked suspiciously.

Yuri then turned to her with serious face and showed her phone to her sister with Jay text on the screen.


 

From : SHORTY Jay

Kwon, this is Jay. Tomorrrow we gonna made a gathering with the under people. Ailee seems to be busy on her phone. Can't call her. They are freaking kneeling in front of my house as of a while ago to meet with you and Ailee. Tell her to bring someone bigger than me. It could turn into mascarade


 

Ailee hold her laugh. Finally her brother admit that somehow he is short and small. Yuri on the other way around, just burst of laughing.

“Seriously??? SOMEONE BIGGER THAN HIM??” Yuri laugh “Tomorrow I will call him shorty again”

she chuckled totally forgetting the other person on the line.

“Kwon Ailee”

she turn her focus on the phone again “Oh yeah, sorry. Distraction”

“As I was saying, I tracked you down, just like what you asked me to do”

she nodded her head and then slowly sit straight with indian style “This phone can't be track. It made me wonder if I get kidnap, will I be save or not”

She heard him laugh from the other line “So this is how it works. If you punch a random number, it will automatically ping ping ping my phone till my phone dies if I didn't respond to it, meaning calling you”

“O... kay?” she thought for a while. Oh gosh! That boredom random number “I did that, didn't I?” she bit her lips feeling guilty because she could hear him worried over her. And she never like it when people worry about her.

“You tell me” he answered and she could hear him heaved a sigh of relieve “Are you free tomorrow?”

“I'm not. Meeting up with my brothers. Why?” she asked nonchalantly.

Yuri poke her sister shoulder and look at her with a grin “That big guy from last party?” she mouthed to her.

Ailee look at her suspiciously “Your point is?” she mouthed back.

“Just saying if you want to drag him to the party tomorrow” she mouthed back.

She shake my head and heaved a sighed.

“Kwon Ailee?”

“Oh yeah hey. I'm sorry okay. I won't do that ever again” she apologized to him.

“you got distracted easily”

“Somehow” she answered truthfully.

“Nice to know you are okay. Bye”

“Yeah, bye”

And then the line just died like that. She heaved a sigh. Jepp on the gathering of under people.. Please.. It's not a really great thing since she knew Natasha living under one roof with him. And then I turn to her “You gonna bring that guy from the party?”

“Jiyong or him?” Yuri looked at her.

Ailee just rolled her eyes “You know the answer already”