A Toss-Up [part 1]

Forbidden Love

AILEE POV

 

I open the curtain divider of my bed. And then lay relaxly on the white sofa. Today, I'm at my second apartment that my big brother bought for me. Well this one is nicer than mine, and much more comfy. I turn on my small MP3 and the room filled out with rap music.

RRRR RRRR

I look down to the glass table where my phone at. It's been buzzing for a while...

RRRR RRRR

I stare at the phone "Stop please. I'm not getting you"

RRRR RRRR

"" i mumbled.

RRRR RRRR

I quickly grabbed it and saw the screen. Huh? Yuri? "He.. Hello?"

"I'm in front of your apartment door. Open" her sounds seems so pissed off.

AGAIN, i quickly get off from my comfy sofa and walk to the door. BUT...  I found no one "WHAT THE HELL?! You are not"

"I am. in front of your apartment"

"I didn't see anyone here"

"Shizz Ailee, I'm at your apartment. Which apartment are you at? "

And that's when it hit me "I'm not there.. I'm near the club i usually go to" I said sheepisly.

"I will kill you. Get me food, I'm on my way there"

"N..ne"

"All Greek to me really.. all my effort fuack you , Ailee"

"I'm sorry it is meaningless... Hmm.. Is spaghetti okay for you?"

"Yes, i'll be there within 30 minutes"

"Okay" and then i push the ended button.

GREAT AILEE GREAT . I quickly went to my kitchen and prepare the breakfast. Not my breakfast. It's my and Yuri breakfast. I sighed and started boilling the water. I smiled looking what i'm doing. All new for me cause usually it's her who always brought me the food i want. A laugh slipped out from my mouth.

"Ailee why didn't you tell her? Owh well i don't know that she will come. Oh please she's always coming and certain time in your life. Not really. It's always morning and ing annoying me" i said in a monologue tone "Owh well you still cherish her. Yes I do cherish her. She's the best part of me... or not?"

I blink and stopped stirring the spaghettin noodle inside the pan. Best part? Hmm i would say no but then yes but the no. Can i have the answer, brain? not really then. i continue with the spaghetti.

If you wanna know.. My life is quiet superb. With father that re-marry odd woman that i don't like, big brother and sister in law that care for me much more than their own life, people that i called family that always pop out like a mushroom and ghost... Boy? Oh please i'm a woman that needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle if you know what i mean. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.

Man, I shrugged it off the idea of having one.. Well even though I used to have one. What do you call that? An ex? Yes that one. He's still caring like he usually do. I don't even know why we break up really.. It's just classic somehow. Yes, that's life.

How about my work? Yeah work.. I used to get so many of them. Designing, modelling, and so whatever. But i decided to drop it off. Popularity is not my style. So i just give a chance to people who wanted that. Yeah DAMN! Those ing corruptor and fishy people. Urghhh .. Too real to be fake.

I continue with the spaghetti. This food has to be served before Yuri come. 30 minutes huh... Owh well whatever

***

30 MINUTES! I served the food on the glass table with my special lemon honey tea. Yuri like it so much. I think i'm better than her boyfriend. HAHAHAHAHA. TRY TO BEAT THAT KYU! And then my cursing mind stopped when i heard the door being knock.

"Yes wait!" I put the pan back to the kitchen and then run to the door. Open it.. and revealing the y... Devil queen.

"Yah!" she go smooches my cheeks right away "You little ! Why you didnt tell me you're here?! You want to have fun alone huh???!!"

"Nwooooo, lwettt mwee gwoooo (no, let me go)"

"Alright" Yuri said and then let my precious cheeks go and then went to my bed and rolled around. SHE'S ING ROLLED AROUND!

“If you are going to do that, would you mind not jostling the bed so much?" I said to her sarcasticly "Perhaps you could roll around on the floor.”

She turned to me and smile sheepisly and then get off from my bed "OKAY, MY LADY" she scoffed and then sit on the sofa "This looks good. Thank you for the food, goldfishu"

I smiled at her and closed the door and join her "Let's dig in"

WIthout anymore words, she quickly dig in like a pig.. Okay, pig is too much. But she really dig in hungrily "Your fans will be sad seeing you like this" I snickered.

"None of my business. I do love them, if they don't love me than be it" she smiled and then went on with the food.

I stared at her for awhile before i dig in "So, what's the schedule for today?"

Yuri think for a wihile "Ordering you around, bossing you around, and dragged you out to party"

"What the hell is that? You know i don't like party" i frowned at her. So much for being called my sister.

"Well, who gonna accompany me then?"

"Your boy? Kyu?"

She rolled her eyes "Busy as usual. No hope"

“If you say ‘we’re in this together,’ I’m going to hurl.”

"Oh please. WE OBVIOUSLY not. Come on, your bird oppa gonna be there also. I will let you do whatever you want there. Like drinking maybe? Hmmm... what else do you want?"

"Sleep?"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"YES."

"I don't know how you persist in being so stubborn-"

"It's a superpower. I was bitten by a radioactive mule"

"Oh please. You're a devil" she scoffed.

....... "Okay. You wash the dishes then" i mumbled while spinning the spaghetti around my fork.

"Yeup. And after this we gotta go shopping~" she cooed.