Chapter 25

Forbidden Love

TADA *clapshand* finally an update *cries emote everywhere*

Oh anyway, I already notified the "Yuri" character about a short video that I made hohoho. It's just a cut clip about Yuri and Ailee.

Here's the link if you want to check it ^^~ [TRAILER] Yuri and Ailee

And thank you for 22 subcribers who had been waiting patiently.

So without waiting any longer.. I give you the chapter *drum rolls* 25

_______________________________________________________

 

CHAPTER 25

AILEE POV.

"Ailee"

I turn my body around and looked at the girl who know crawling onto my bed.

"What is it?" I darted my eyes to the clock which scream 3 AM in the morning "Why are you even here not in your room?"

Yuri ignored my words and continue to pull the blanket over her body. I sighed at this ignorance sister of mine and help her out in the end. I could see that she blankly look at the ceiling, doozing off her mind somewhere.

"I would appreciate it if you speak a word to me. I just can't ignore the fact that you woke me up at this time of the day just to look at the ceiling as if there's something more interesting than a ghost up there" I said to her than yawn and close my eyes again. I didn't hear a thing but a constant calm breathing.

"I want you to enjoy your day tomorrow"

I let out an annoyed sighed to sign her that I almost fell asleep before she started to open her damn mouth.

"Ailee, I know you hate me to say this"

I open my eyes and looked at the girl who now shifted her body to the side. I groaned as I felt the blanket being pulled to the edge. I glared at her and quickly pull her body to me and hug her as if she is some bolster "MY BLANKET"

She turn around and face me. I could see her eyes looked at me.

"What is it?"

"You just won't hear what I say"

"I don't give a if this is about another relationship lecture"

"Jepp is cool" i heard her say "Or maybe Joonkyung? I know you once had a thing for him"

I rolled my eyes "Mind your own business" and totally ignored her as I closed my eyes and going back to the dreamland.

I felt something tickled my neck. My eyes fluttered open and here I am facing the side of the bed with my back facing my sister. She snuggles closely to me. What warmth she would get with this little body of mine really? I looked at the clock beside me and it pointed out 4 freaking AM.

"I slept for only an hour. And here I am with my eyes wide open again" I murmured to the silence.

I heaved a sigh then tried to close my eyes again. This is the much perk of being the Kwon Yuri's sister. pfttt

 

 

NARRATOR POV

Somewhere at one place where people supposed to be sleeping, some people just use the time for their work. They are none of those mythical creatures. They are the goverment secret organization. They are just the usual people on the morning, working either at the office, as an entertainer, as a part timer at someone's cafe, or as the street swiper. But. No one knew who they were when night time falls.

The Apartment building standing tall at the rich neighbourhood. It wasn't really that aesthetic, but the shape sure is catchy. The concept is a green building slash something that you can actually use to hide. And of course, the price is higher than the rest of the buildings there.

On the very top of the buildings, there were a secret room that needed to be accesed specially. There lies secret files from South Korea secret organization everywhere in a neat files. Daniel being the originator and the top leader of the gang always have a thing for neat, arts literature and musics. That's why he designed the room to have those.

The boys knew that their lady gonna have a date respectively tomorrow morning. How they did it? That's the power of Kwon Yuri. Not that they didn't know. They all know that, Natasha's younger brother is trying to woo their lady. The've been toning the gossip down and try to not make the broken hearted boys inside be more... broken than they are. They were sitting at the available place with one thing in mind : don't mess with the room.

"You should go" DC turned his body around to a more younger man than him "Seunghyun"

Seunghyun stood there leaning his body to the armchair while DC sit on the armchair flipping some files. The rest of the boys sat on the floor and some on the tables and some are on the kitchen munching food.

"Me and her. There's  nothing to fix. It's all broken" he sighed then shake his head.

"She said she will give it a try" DC look at him then back to his files.

"It's out of the blue"

"She's always out of the blue"

"That's what I meant. There must be something"

"She's always got that something"

"And you should know that I'm over her already?"

DC turn his face to him and smiled "You don't. Everyone can see it"

Seunghyun turned his head to the older man "You never changed. Still very much annoying" though he's right,

"I'm just trying to help out my temperemental little girl fixing her own messy ribbon"

Seunghyung straighten his body and walk to the door "I'm out" he open the door and step out but stopped "For men, you all being a good gossip girl"

"4 AM whining!" Hep shout out which made everyone laugh.

"Crazy mobs" Seunghyun muttered while walking out of the house.

 

MEANWHILE....

"She's my flilng" Jepp answered while lazily sat on his coach.

The younger man looked at him and shook his head "You're transparent when you lied. Look at that eyes on the mirror. It's hillarious"

"Zelo" he called the younger man which described him very well. No wonder he become a great observer "She's the boss"Jepp  told him dryly.

"What boss?" Zelo asked.

"You know that my phone had a tracker right?" he asked.

Zelo nodded trying to think where this conversation leading to.

"She was with the higher boss. I recokn that she is either a blood related or just someone they use"

"I still don't understand"

Jepp let out a deep sighed which gather his other members attention "We didn't come at the last reunion invitation"

"So?" Daehyun  raised his eyebrow.

"She was there. Ailee was there" he answered dryly.

The room suddenly become dead silent. s looked at him at horror. They might not meet oftenly with the higher boss, but one thing they know, they  have to stay away as far as they can from their important girls.

"You're dead" Zelo commented.

"Excuse you" Jepp glared at him "I'm still alive here, yet to be dead" he then stand up and grab his coat slaming the door as he went out from the room.

--

Seunghyun's feet brought him back to the apartment lobby where Ailee lives. He sat on one of the couch lounge and close his eyes peacefully. There were no one there except the security and night workers shift. They already knew about him living here for one or two months or more then go back to New York for his job. He felt someone nudge his shoulder. He open his eyes and saw a man, familliary, he knew standing in front of him then took a seat next to him.

"You're DC's member" Seunghyun stated while tiltling his head a little "Ailee didn't knew about it"

"Yeah, Jepp Blackman. Nice to meet you" Jepp introduced himself.

"You knew?" Seunghyun chuckled "DC was about to pull a trigger when the news spread"

"I tracked her cellphone. I didn't come to the party. And i do know that. He is famous for his protective side"

"Wow. That happenned? She must have loose her brain somewhere in Japan and DC, yes"

"You still love her"

Seunghyun knew what it was about "I do"

"So why?"

"There's no chance anymore"

Jepp frowned at the older man words.

"You shouldn't be in her life either" Seunghyun slowly stand up and turn his body around towards the lift "She's having a normal life right now"

Jepp stayed quiet and didn't say a word but seeing the back of the older man getting farther away "I know what you were trying to say. I'm the watch dog, after all" he murmured in silent.

 

YURI POV

Morning came and here I am, instead cuddling, i'm being cuddled by this big body. Not that I say my sister is fat, but she just... well. Okay.

"Ailee wake up" I sighed then nudge her shoulder.

Her hands move and pry my mouth right away succesfully covering it.

"No more words" she murmured then I felt her going back to sleep.

"ummffff ummmfugugugug" I tried to talk but she just didn't give it up.

I heard soft snores coming then it stopped. I looked at her sleeping so soundly even after being awake. That's a magic that she had really. Wake up then sleep then wake up.

"Someone downstair"

I again amazedly look at the  sleeping girl who just murmured. I sighed and then moved her body to the side softly so no whine will came out from . I lazily get off from the bed then go downstair to check who actually dare to break into... a lady mobster apartment room. Well not on the men watch, unless it's one of them. I step the final stair and what i saw quiet amused me. Jepp Blackman was standing like.. nothing happenned. I crosses my arm over my chest and stared at him in interest. He turned to me and was a bit startled.

"How did you came... here?" I walked confidently and stopped just right before him "You trespassed my sister and my properties"

He stepped back a little and looked at me, nervously if I could say as if he's hiding something.

"Let me repeat this. How did you came here?" I asked him and glared deeply into his soul "I do know that the man outside, or I could say everywhere wouldn't let just anyone pass"

I observed his uneasiness. it's weird. he hadn't answered any of my questions. Unless.... He's one of them. I looked at him with eyes widened. Ailee... didn't knew about this yet.

"Who was it?"

I truned my body around and could see the long legs going down showing a familiary figure too well to my liking. Well, thank God she wore pyjamas, not some tank top and undies.

"Your boy" I shortly answered.

I saw Ailee stopped at the end of the stairs and look at the man on the topic "How?" she asked with a ceased forehead "Oh wait, i thought it was Leeppa"

Thank God, her brain didn't move as fast as she wanted it to be. That's a smart girl problem. Well maybe a smart people problem that they just... slow thinker at some topics "Why do you want him to be here?"

I saw her holding out her phone and shake it for me to see.

"He texted me and said he's gonna come here. So i thought it's him" she calmly answered but eyes never left the man behind me "He didn't sleep here, he slept i don't know where his feet brought him"

"Do I have to remind you that we have a date, today?" Jepp asked from behind me.

Ailee still didn't take off her eyes from him as I expected. Curiosity got her badly as usual though she didn't give a where he actually came from. Just as I expected, another open the door a much more familiarly figure came in.

"I didn't know that .... we will have a guest?" Seunghyun walked into the kitchen and help himself a tea as usual whenever he came into the room.

I look at Ailee in disbelieved. She's totally in her goldfish brain mode. She forgot about the date... Gahd "Ailee, just could you dress up or something? And maybe you could explain things to me?"

Seunghyun walk pass me and drag her upstair again. My guess, telling her to wash up and all. here i am left with Jepp alone in an akward condition.

"It's okay right for you to have a companion?" I asked him then sign him to take a seat wherever he wanted "By the looks of it, I guess Seunghyun knew about it too. He usually do much of the... punching to know a man is standing inside his ex girlfriend compound"

I took a seat just the opposite of him with the round table between us.

"They all know" he answered.

I offered him a glass of cold barley tea which he gladly accepted "Which explain the dark aura around you. But you do know something right?"

"What is it?" he asked and looked at me in confusion.

"Her heart doesn't belong to any of you" there, I dropped the bomb.

He looked at me and showed a smirk "I know. I've been planning to change that a bit"

I smiled "I thank you for that"

"She always do this?" he asked again.

"Memory lapse" I answered and smiled at him "She sometimes get that when she is depressed or can't control her emotion"

"Is she that depressed?"

"Kinda" I cringe at the word "I might be the one who cause that. She never take advice that well when it comes about relationship"

Then I heard steps coming down. I tilt my head to see that Ailee is now all good to go despite her one hand was covering one side of her head. It must be the effect of the memory lapse.

"I heard you're going to a shooting range?" Seunghyun asked.

"I wanna go too" I speak up which made Ailee shot daggered look at me. She never like it whenever...  I hold a weapon againts my hand.

"Last time you held a gun, you pull the triggered and it made me succesfully sleep inside the hospital for 30 minutes" Ailee sneered at me.

**

The four of us walked into the old abandoned building. And there standing that one man that I informed about the place before I stepped out of my apartment.

"Minho" I smiled.

He walked towards me. He wore a simple outfit, just a blue T-shirt with jeans and sneakers that I can sum up making him easy to walk.

"Hello, Kwon" he smiled then look at the 3 people "I recognize you were the man with Miss Ailee at the dance, and you are?"

"Seunghyun, the ex" I answered him.

He nodded his head understandingly then look around the building "Shooting range? I wonder"

I was wondering the same thing too, Minho. But then I can sum it up the why it's a shooting range. Mobster thing, only if you knew, Minho. Only if you knew about this. I looked to the left and right observing this old abandoned building carefully. I noticed that Ailee had been looking at one spot for a while. I trace her sight then chuckled. I saw DC was practically glaring at her while she just smiled at him then diverted her sight back to the building.

"I haven't done it for a long time" Ailee spoke up "What if i wrongly do something and set the building into fire?" she asked.

I scoffed at her.

"That's the reason why I'm here. Preventing you to kill ants in a blink of an eyes" Jepp playfully answered her.

"There are no ants!"

"Yet. You didn't see them"

"A bullet can't kill them!" Ailee argued.

"Told you i'm here to prevent you killing an ants with bullet"

I rolled my eyes at this bickering couple in front of me.

"Have you ever try this?"

I turn my head to the man walking beside me and smiled "Yes. Ailee taught me"

Minho nodded his head "She's an outdoor person, eh?"

"Pretty much. She's just not that girly" I chuckled at him.

All of us step into the abandoned building then stopped at one spot where weapons are being lied down on a very long table.

"Pick your choice" Jepp announced.

"Revolver is it?" I pick up one small gun then checked the bullets.

"Yuri, you are good with close combat. Try the dagger"

I look to my right side then there she is standing innoncently looking at those weapons.

"I don't know how to use a dagger" I commented "What are you choosing?" I asked her back. Ailee was busy checking out some guns.

"Hand gun, 10 bullets, 2 daggers" she answered while taking 2 daggers with her then look at me "You sure you don't want to take the daggers?"

I nodded to her assuring her that i don't want any daggers with me. On the other side, Minho was in awe looking at those guns and knives. I saw him taking a hunting gun and proudly smiled. Why do I think this people know their way too much with weapons.

"You finished?"

Seunghyun stand beside me with eagle eyes on his hand.

"You seriously gonna use that?"

He shrugs and smiled "Why not?"

I rolled my eyes and started taking the bulletproof vest and wear it. After all of us ready, we walked more deeper into the building. We arrived at one room with boxes inside. The room was huge and I felt like it was a maze of boxes.

"This is feels like counter strike" I commented remembering the game i used to play.

"Yeah, the crew made it like that" Jepp answered "No worries, all the bullets are not the real one. For safety reason, I changed it with a customized paint bullets"

"That still hurt though" Minho commented "When it hit you"

--

Everyone panted evenly as if being chased by some ghost, of course except the trained one. Ailee and Jepp still running and jumping here and there. Seunghyun just lazily sat on the floor with his back leaning to the wall.

"I swear... Ailee... is hard to beat" I pant then decided to lied on the floor.

Not long after that, Minho joined beside me. The three of us ended up watching Jepp and Ailee running here and there. I looked at her sitting on top of a box then suddenly she stood up and held her gun readying to shoot, but then I saw get one dagger and throw it fastly to whoever in front of her. We heard a "thud" meaning one  man down. Then Jepp come into a view and laughter filled the room. the alarm beeping hard signing that the game is done. Ailee jumped from box to box then stand next to my limping body. She kneeled down the joined me lying on the floor practically snuggling to my sweat and smelly body. Jepp came with his friends then sit near us.

"It hurts!" one boy whined while holding his shoulder.

He must be the one that got daggered by Ailee.

"You're underestimating her so much" the guy with blonde hair said.

Jepp then lied beside Ailee and casually hug her. What interesting is that Ailee actually let me go and turn her body around to hug the giant beside her. She giggled then snuggle more to him.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO MY SISTER??!!!!!
"Oh anyway.. let me introduced the boys" the boy that holding his shoulder said "I'm zelo, the blonde one is Daehyun, Youngjae is the red hair one, Himchan is the girl like one, and other than that is Jongup" he pointed to the other boys one by one.

"Noona! can we take a picture together??" Himchan, the girl like one like Zelo said asked me.

I smiled then get up.

"Let's take a selfie together!" I announced to them.

I get my phone out and all of them just gathered behind me. I saw that Ailee and Yongguk just lazily pose while they practically still hugging each other.

"One! Two! Three!" I shouted then take a picture of the 10 of us. It sure is crowded "Let me tag you on Instagram!"

 

AILEE POV

I don't have any instagram. I frowned after Yuri told me that.

"What's wrong?"

I look up to the man that warmly hug me "I don't have any instagram"

He chuckled "Where's your phone?"

I grab my phone out and give it to him right away. He took it with one hand while his other hand still becoming my pillow. He caress my arm softly while trying to do something with the phone.

"What do you want for your name?"

Ailee thought for a while "Double E"

I looked at him typing things then showed the screen to me "Like this?"

"No no! Put the E too without space" I explained to him.

He quickly changed it then showed the screen to me again. I nodded in approval. he then take care the rest without telling me either the password of things. But I just shrugged it.

"Let's take a picture together" he then hold up the phone and we both smiled to the camera then he give back my phone.

I hold it with both hand and busily observed the icon that this "Instagram" thing have.

DOUBLEe first picture up! thanks for today ^^~ @BLACK_M

[PICTURE]

Then I excitedly asked Yuri for her Instagram "Queenie! What's your instagram?"

She turned her head to me confusedly "Since when you had it?"

"Just now" I beamed at her.

"What's your username? I will tag this picture to you and you can follow the others through that"

I smiled then showed her the phone screen. She looked at it and nodded her head before continue typing to her phone.

"You will recieve notifications if someone mention you or tagged you later" Jepp explained.

I nodded my head still inside his arms. Suprisingly, I like his company.

 

YURILEEK shooting range with them is so much fun! @DOUBLe @BLACK_M @JONGtheup @ZELOFLURRY @HIMCHAN90 @YoungJae @DaehyunBAP @DRSChoi

[PICTURE]

3579 likes

4500 comments

I looked at the notifications then started following everyone which they gladly followed back. Then suddenly my notifications beeping which made me panic. And i heard Jep softly chuckles. I turn my head to him and glared at him.

"Let me set that for you" he laughed then grab my phone then started changing things again before he give it back to me "There"

I looked at my profile and wonders for a while.

--

After the sweaty game we played,  we decided to crash Jepp's house to take shower since his house is the closest one from the abandoned building. Then we decided to do some delivery.

"Pizza coming!" Yuri shouted while walking to the living room with six boxes of pizza.

My stomach grumbled right away and I qucikly sit straight on the sofa. Jepp walked behind her bringing a plastic bag full of colas and french fries and more snacks for us.

"Let's dig in!" Zelo happily sit on the floor and open the pizza boxes one by one. Jepp took a seat beside me with a box of small french fries on his hands. I took one slice of pizza then lean my back on the sofa.

"I don't know if this pizza is just delicious or I'm the one being hungry" I said to no one particular while munching the pizza and take the french fries from Jepp.

"Definitely your stomach" Yuri laughed then take her second slice of pizza.

I grab my phone out and open the Instagram to take pictures of the food.

DOUBLEe HUNGER SOS. Pizza~~~~ junk food all the way go go go!

[PICTURE]

800 likes

1213 comments

I felt someone sat on my other side, I turned my head and found Yuri sitting indian style beside me. He give her phone to me signing me to read it out.

 [BREAKING NEWS] "KWON" Ailee just joined Instagram.

Kwon Ailee, known as Kwon Yuri's little sister and a model for YG recent photobook just joined Instagram this afternoon. Yuri herself announce it that the account is her sister's account. Ailee avatar and first picture gathered much attention from the fans. In just 3 hours, she had been followed by more than 200.000 people. If you haven't know her Instagram name, here it is @DOUBLEe

"Woah! This is exaggerating" I laughed at the news then give the phone back to Yuri. I take one more slice of pizza and eat it.

"Eat slowly, there's still many" Jepp warned.

I smiled sheepislhy at him and tried to chew at the pizza slowly.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________

I had a big confession. Actually I accidently erased all the chapters on my laptop, which is including the plot and story line. That is why I've been writing with no direction. So yeah, I still didn't know when will this story gonna end. But I keep writing the continuation bit by bit and made a new story line. So enjoy enjoy before you get lost with me