Chapter 28

Forbidden Love

CHAPTER 28

"I didn't mean to kiss you"

 

 

I stayed silent in our way to the university where TOP supposed to be teaching. I didn't trust myself with the wrods that gonna come out. No, not right now. Just not now. Why she had to wonder something that she already know about? That's the big question indeed. Why? again Why? I am not sure either why. I felt the glance he keep giving me, but I can't help it. I just can't see him at all. I am not brave enough to turn my face or even glance. Letting out a deep sigh, my hand move by its own to suddenly cover his hand, the one that closest to me. I blink my eyes and look up only to see a smile plastered on his lips. Smile.. that smile. I quickly drawback my hand as fast as I can, diverting my eyes to the road, not looking at him. This is hard enough already, somehow. 

"What's wrong?" I heard his voice asked me lowly "Are you not feeling well?"

I wouldn't say I am not feeling well when I feel very well, I am not sure. I give up thinking for an answer and just stay silent, not even reacting to the glances he gave me. 

"Something bothering you?"

Yes... You are bothering me. The thoughts of you. I let out a deep sighed and shook my head giving him a weak smile "Just sleepy"

"Your eyes said otherwise" he told me pointing out how I have too much energy right now. He is trying to pry it. I could feel it osmehow. Keeping my stand and silenet, he keep glancing to my side. Well.... I am not supposed to actually tell anything, right?

The questions slowed down and eventually it became a very brutal silent in the car. Slowly, the scene changes into forests of blooming flowers on their right and left. Students are going here and there, some of them even rush to what it seems to be the entrance. I got lost seeing how opeople walks in gorup. Never once I hadethose experience. My university year had been a big bad wolf. Being one unstable emotion ball wouldn't help anything either.

"We are here"

I snapped my sight to the voice, slowly trying to reach the same phase of reality.

"We better get going before it become really crowded. Moreover, your manager is not here yet. I couldn't possibley hold that many people alone"

I laughed right away imagining him bieng crowd by hunder students as I sneak from behind him running away. Hey! This was a perfect crime.

"NO, you are not thinking of sacrificing me to the people out here" he dramatically pointed how many people outside crowding the car already. Hey! Suits himself, who told him to bring his own personal car? WE yes in fact both of us could actually take the trian and bus hiding away our appearance and make the life better, but he just have to bring his car to this university. I am not at fault at all here. He quickly park the car and turn the engine off. I swear I could hear in the back of my mind of how people will go screaming outside.

 

I was halfly right. When he open the door, the atmosphere was too silent too my liking, then hell break loose. Varied range of pitch calling his name as I saw him walking to my door. When he openned it, I quickly got out of the car and cover one ear from the loud sounds. This is why I don't take teaching as my occupation. I just hate it when people screaming... NO. Students screaming like this. We hastly walk inside the university. Personaly, I really love the university. It gives me something... a feeling that I didn't get back in my university days. I tend to look to the right and left marveling the modern building with so many windows and green area there.

"This way please"

I look to the university girl and smiled at her. Judgin from our apperance, we are not really having that much of an . I nodded and tried to smile to everyone who pass by. I TRIED. We move to a different side of the building, this looks more like an auditorium side. I didn't really want to talk how crowded it is today really, I shut the crowd eventually by ignoring them. Both of us finally being ushered to a medium room size where there are people with their make up bag and clothes hanging at one side already. My eyes bulged out and grunted right away "Don't tell me I have to use them"

The girl beside me just chuckles. Guess she knows... well who wouldn't, you are a known model for the past few days, Lee. You clearly stated that you don't like to dress up in the recent interview, you always groaned when you hear you have to model for clothes. Your stylist groaning alongside with you for that. People are very aware of my dislike that they actually move out from me. What can I say, I am not the most likeable model out there, put aside my sister. She is the most vicious and hateable model in the industry, ironically, people still calling her for job because she is the only one who can do the job.

"Miss, could you sit here?"

I turn the source of the voice. I found a very tall girl with make up bag with her pointing an empty seat around the corner. I just nod didn't speak a thing and go there. I let out a deep sighed as I slowly sit there.

"I know that you don't like it but... Everyone has been dying to see you in person when the news broke out that T.O.P gonna bring you here. I was hoping that you could show a bit enthusiasm rather than scowling face like that"

I look at her reflection from the mirror and hold my laugh. Again, misunderstanding happened in a time like this. That is why I put on the contract that it is better for my own stylist and make up people to do all the things they needed to do rather than someone else.

"You are just like everyone else" I chuckles and turn to the man who introduced himnself earlier as the head of design department. I put my hand in the air signing the girl to just freeze there and look at the older man "I want the girl from earlier to do my make up and everything. I don't care with the outcome, but I want her"

The girl who is supposed to do that gave a very expressful shocked face. Hey! It's on the contract already, who told you to terminate it? The older man just nod his head and called the earlier girl who is now busying herself reading something in the corner. The older man just get to her and tell the situation and she just smile and quickly go to my side.

"You need me to..?" she asked confusedly.

"Do my make up and help me with the hair" I answered her with so much confident.

"O... kay" she look at the other girl who turn around letting out a huff of disagreement "I never done this before"

"I know you can do it" I just smiled at her then grab my small make up bag and just lay it to the table "There"

She started taking out the things and look at them one by one, analyzing what all of them are "This is just the basic? I am sorry but I needed more than this. Can we actually use few from my colage?"

I nodded my head and quickly do her job. Well, my eyes never judge wrongly indeed. She came back bringing few other things and started laying it at the table. I relaxed myself as her hands started touching my face witht he cleaning toner.

"You know, the girl before me is my sunbae. She is better than this. Why do you call me so suddenly, Ailee-nim?"

"She told me I am lack of enthusiasm for this event. Well, I do hate this kind of event, but I have accept to go here not by force, but by my own will. That much already explain how much I do want to do this. I don't think that I am lack of enthusiasm, I think that I am lacking of expression to actually show it"

"I disagree with it. You are very much amazed with our campus department. You keep looking at the hall and the windows and the scenery. I do find it that you actually like to be here. I didn't think that someone like you will be coming to our university. You and your sister are known for the notorious behaviours of yours. You know... I read from your recent interview that you didn't really like to be in large crowd of people, isn't this room a bit of that?"

I look around how much people in the room busying theirself with their own things "No... This is not enough to make me back away. Don't worry about it"

Then the talk goes on, it turns out that she stalk Yuri so much. She even know that Yuri is quite a pig when it come to food, there is no especially but she knew that. She knew many fanbases owner and met up with them regularly. New news from her for me indeed. She told me that T.O.P is close with an actress right now which the fans seems to know but not me. Well, my sister might know it if she is not busy enough with her work and all.

"Oh"  Her hand stopped curling my hair " Did I talk too much?"

"No, it is actually interesting to know there are people thinking about my sister that much. I feel cheated in a way, i thought i am the only one who know much about her"

"Well, you are models that are famous, people have eyes on you two. Did you know you are the almighty Kwon sisters?"

"I think I heard that before"

"Do you have any brother or sister?" I frowned. I guess my identity is that much protected for safety reason "I do. I have been away from them for few years already"

"Are they okay with it?"

"It is for personal reason, wanted or not we have to be okay with it"

She nodded her head and didn't ask any further question.

"Done!" A cheery voice woke me up from my own world.

I smiled thankfully to her as she bring few clothes with her. "Running errand now?"

She chuckles "You choose me to do this. I hope I will get a high pay"

I was taken aback from her words. She is quite sly. "I can assign you as personal assistant, if you have time that is"

A high pitch scream are heard. I rolled my eyes at the girl in front of me "you asked for it" She quickly bow apologizing to me. I was bewildered with it and told her to stop it "i was serious" She freezed and let out a high pitch scream again then thanked me. She is very weird. "What is your name?"

"Lee Ava Elisabeth"

I nodded my head at her and sign my manager to give him the company card.

"Ojousama, this seems undecided"

" i am always in the mood people. Company card, now"

He let out a deep sigh and give one to Ava right away. I huffed a sighed and quickly change to one of the clothes. They ushered me to the backstage after I am done and there... I met with him again.

"hai" he started.

I look away couldn't help myself to see him more "hai"

"You look good"

"I always look great"

"My sister really like it when you wear dress"

"Really?" I diverted my sight to him right away.

"Yeah... she likes you a lot like that"

"I feel honored"

Silence fall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey"
I turn my head to the side only to meet a warm fuzzy feeling latched onto my lips. I was stunned. I didn't move. One thing i could say that.... Explosion burst from my inside. Colorful fireworks and feelings seeping out. The warmth gone in a blink of eye.
"Hey"
I concenteate my gaze to the man in front of me despite my mind still all over the place. Standing straight, he closed the distance betw48i n us. His hand reach the back of my head whilst lowerong his face to me. My eues slowly close and wait for the warmth and exploxiseve feeling to go back. Then it happened. Another kiss which he eagerly giving me without another word. It was not sloppy nor sensual. It was a tender kiss, one that will always remain.
"5 minutes!"

I slowly open my eyes to see him pulling back. We stand an arm lenght looking at each other. I could see his eye glistened in something that i could not pin piint. I stayed silent, eyes never leaving him. 
"ail-"
I placed my finger on his lips. HIs expression changed. Why? I wonder what my expression could be right now. It seems pretty much concerning me. DId I blink my eyes? Did my eyes widened? Did I give him a poker face? Did I make an expression of a very in love woman? Looking stright to his eyes didn't give any help on this situation. Guilty seems to invade those brown orbs that softly looking at me. No... I don't want any of us to say a thing. It iwlljust make things come out of hand. This feeling couldn't be shake anymore. My lips are slowly open for me only to realize that no voice came out. I took a step back, eyes never leaving the amn in front of me. We are so much more in a distant right now.

"Hear me out"

I couldn't even decided what I have to do. I shook my head and breathing hasn't been easy as the previous second. Two large arms reach my shoulders and hold me still there telling me to breath. I did... I did try to breath, it wasn't easy. Lost in confusion, I could only meekly curved a smile at him, brushing away his hands from my shoulder and walking out to the stage.

Someone in my place will be very giddy, or maybe they even fainted of happiness that someone you like finally giving you a hint that they like you. Sadly... I am not one of those. I felt confusion washed over my body, I am feeling tired to even think or resolve whatever happen to me. Sadly for them, I am the one who experiencing this, not them. I didn't feel giddy. I feel dissapointment towards myself, a great one to added to that. I feel confused rather than happy. I feel like, tears gonna come out in a second or two because of this.... I am just very confused.