Chapter 15: Question With No Answer

Forbidden Love

AILEE POV

I was walking on the road when suddenly a man in black stopped me. I look up and widened my eyes. I turned around quickly and ran back. ! Why do they have to show up now????!!!

I run faster as I felt them chasing me from behind. I never looked back and just go wherever I think it is good for running away. There goes my some seconds of slacking off. I sighed in my mind as I kept running. I turn to a corner and hide between the wall. And then i heard foot steps passed me as few men shouted 'Where is she?' I heard some even curses. I stayed still leanning to the wall until those voice gone. I let out a deep sighed and slowly call Yuri.

First ring....

 

Second ring....

 

Third ring.....

 

And then I heard her voice "Ailee! Where are you now??!!!"

"Yul! Tone down a little" I hissed at her "Those black men were chasing me again"

"..... What did your father want this time?"

"Am I his daughter enough so I can know what the hell is he doing?"

"......... Okay, I'm sorry. Where are you now? Can you come to YG now? The Director is furious"

"I still don't know. But I will try to run there as fast as I can"

"I know you can! Don't get caught"

"You think I will let them catch me????"

"NO"

And then I hung up. I take a step forward and went out from the corner.

"Ailee!"

I turned to where a man calling me as I saw him stride towards me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" he raised his voice at me and then grab my hand softly.

Talking about hand, I just realize the blood still flowing a little. I winched a little as he warp a handkerchief around it. Why didn't I feel pain when I was running just now? Okay, why did I ask that. Idiot me. I laughed at myself on my mind.

"HOW CAN YOU NOT WASH IT?"

I looked at him "I never tell you to take care of me, and stop shouting. It will make me deaf"

He staggered a little and then looked at me worriedly. Seriously.. Worry?

"I'm sorry" he told me with much honesty. I was touched.

I looked at him and the word that Leeppa said hit me. 'You aren't ready to be loved' . I smile bitterly. Of course... How can that guy be a much of jerk? I'm not ready, because I still love him. But at the same time, I am hurted too.

"Hey, are you okay?" TOP looked at me.

I smiled at him "Nothing wrong"

He hold my hand softly "Come on, Director Yang is furious"

"I thought i can slack off today"

"NO, you can't"

I chuckled and let him hold my hand and lead the way.

 

***

 

When we both walked in, we are greeted with the glaring eyes of Driector Yang. I smiled at him hiding back my nervous aura. Yes, he seems so full of authorities somehow.

"Why you two late?" he asked.

"I need a fresh air" I answered him "And i was chase by some.... Fanboys"

"I was looking for her" i heard TOP said.

"I don't know why you two seems so good being a partner, eh? Late together" Director Yang smiled sarcasticly "Next time, there won't be any mercy"

I keep my smile plastered on my face "Yes, sir" and then I bowed to him. Even though I'm rude, I still know how to respect someone older than me.

"We gonna go now, and we are already late"

I blink my eyes a few times "I thought our schedules won't start until tomorrow"

"We have a conference press to do"

I shot a knowing look to Yuri. And I could see clearly she too shocked about this and shake her head.

"Sir" i hold my hand up "Uhm... Can I not go? After all I'm just a cafe singer"

Director Yang shot me a knowing look. Oh ! Did he do a background check on me?

"Did you...?" I asked him while trying to calm down. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH TODAY REALLY?!

"Yes, I do a background check on you. But if you feel uncomfortable, you can stay at the backstage" Director Yang smiled.

I let out a sighed of relieved.

"How about me, sir?" I heard Yuri asked.

"I'm afraid you are profesional enough to show up" he smiled.

"Then what about our partner??" Seungri chirped in "Ailee and Yuri are the one left here. We need three more"

I saw Director Yang smiled as I heard heels clicking. 4 girl came to the room. I know them instantly because I can see that the Minzy girl look at. I guess it hinted that they are her gang or something.

"They will be with you" he look at me and smile "2NE1 will be with you all"

I could hear Seungri shout in happiness. I look at the four of them and smiled at them "Ailee is the name"

The blondie with a fierce eyes smiled at me "I'm Lee Chae Rin. We got the same family name"

"Yes we do" I answer her and shake hands with her.

She looked at me and saw that 'the right hand' is bandaged "Ailee, are you okay? I mean your hand"

I smiled at her "Nothing to worry about"

"OMO! OMO! Aiyee-ah! Your hand!" I look at the small girl walk to me worriedly followed by the red hair girl.

"Gosh! How can you be like this?! Let's go to the medical station. And by the way, I'm Park Bom. And the small girl beside me is Dara" she explain to me as she hold my wounded hand softly and bring it to her eye level.

I was taken aback and almost slap her hands off. Yuri notice it and told me toI hold it back.

"Noona, I think you should let her go" I heard TOP voice from behind me.

I look up and there I saw him righ behind me. If i took a step back, most likely my back will lean to his front.

"Hey TOP" Dara greeted him as Bom and Lee Chaerin eye'd him. I look far to the back that the Minzy girl just look at him and me.

The atmosphere seems to tensed.

"We should get going?" Yuri announced and then hold my arm. I feel save right away.

 

 

 

 

NARRATOR POV

The sound of music booming inside the car. Ailee been sticking with Yuri on the back of the car. Yuri tried to fish out what happenned. But she got nothing from her sister. Maybe it was because they are inside a car with TOP along with Youngbae. Yuri hold her sister arm and rub it softly.

"Is your hand okay?" she whispered to her.

Ailee look at her and smile "I'm okay. No worries"

"You always say that"

"I am really okay"

"You saying okay meaning you are not okay"

Ailee smiled to her sister "You know me too well"

TOP glances to the rear mirror looking at Ailee and Yuri whispering nothing to each other. And then he looked at Ailee's hand and then back to the road again.

"You worry?" Youngbae asked in a low tone.

"Yes, I am" he answered him.

"Anyway, what's up? Did you break up with Minzy or something? Is there something we don't know?"

TOP stiffenned hearing his question.

"I guess you do" Youngbae answered his own question.

"I do" TOP answered his brother "I felt bad to her"

Youngbae only nod, not giving a comment. He guess that Ailee didn't know about it at all. The way TOP and Ailee act, they almost like a couple. But then there's Minzy. And they don' t know what kind of woman Ailee is. She is sure is interesting. Even Youngbae can't seems to take his eyes off her too. Her looks, well she looks so fine. Her attituted? No girls ever act like that around them. Well not only TOP and Youngbae, the other three slightly to have an interest towards Ailee and Yuri. Both sisters just can't be resist. Even their leader fall for her.

Ailee cling stronger to Yuri's arms "Are you okay? You must be get a cut too. Let me see" she whispered to her sister.

Yuri open her right palm and show it to her "It's okay. Just a cut like you say"

"Are you okay with the red hair?"

Yuri stayed silent "He was actually the one doing this for me"

"The cut?"

"Yes"

"Are you mad with him?"

Yuri jaw's clenched. "I am. He don't trust me. He believe that I will do something bad to him"

"I'm sorry"

Yuri look at Ailee "It's not your fault fishu. I'm okay" she nuzzles her head to her shoulder. But she didn't realize Ailee was wiching a bit.

Ailee look at her sister. She must be hurted more rather than the cut. She might not totally like him, but  that red hair didn't believe her at all. Even though Yuri is scary, she knew when to joke or not. And i didn't know what Jiyong problem too. It's just a recorded one for fun. And of course Yuri won't upload it if Jiyong don't want it.

"Ailee ya~ It's because we just meet. It's okay" Yuri kiss her cheek "I'm not like you baby. I realize that we just meet. It's just a slight anger. How about you? You sure are taking interest with that minty man of yours. Why are you behaving like that? Showing the badass of you"

Ailee shook her head "I can't Yuri. I'm confused. I stil got Leeppa.... I'm confused. I can't asnwer that"

"Just follow the flow baby.  Try to be nice okay? Even your big brother said to you that you can't be cold like that"

"I'm not" Ailee pouted " I AM NOT"

"You are"

Ailee puffed her cheeks which made Yuri poke it happily. TOP who glance at it chuckled right away. Curious, Youngbae glance to the rearview mirror and chuckles too made both sister look at them.

"What?" Ailee asked confusedly.

TOP burst into laugh while Youngbae hold it making Yuri glared at them.

"Yah!!! My fishu is cute! Why you too laughing like a maniac?"

"I...I'm sorry" TOP said while trying to stop laughing and then put on a poker face. Youngbae just give a peace sign which made Ailee rolled her eyes.

After they arrived, TOP quickly snatch Ailee away from Yuri which made her groan. This is the nth time that her sister been snatched away by a man. Wanted or not, Ailee gotta be with TOP. Youngbae being the gentleman, help Yuri out and walk beside her until being shoo'ed by Jiyong. Youngbae just shake his head and went inside with the other members.

"Hey, you sure are you gonna be okay?" TOP asked looking at her hand.

"I will be at the backstage. It's okay" Ailee walked beside him with his hand holding her.

"I'm really worried"

"I'm okay" Ailee muttered but then Yuri's word hit her 'Try to be nice'. Ailee bit her bottoms lips in hesitation "Actually, it's a little bit hurting"

TOP smiled "Let's go taking care of that first then"

And then both of them just walked in using the staff door which lead them to the backstage where only the crew and some lucky fans can see them. The staff widened their eyes seeing TOP and a girl coming there.

"TOP, why are you here? It's started already" one staff said as they all heard the clapping sound and the members started introducing theirselves.

"Noona, my partner got hurted. Do you have any first aid?" he told the staff and showed Ailee's hand.

"OMG! That looks bad. Girl sit there" the staff said and told her co worker to readying a first aid.

TOP lead Ailee to sit at the empty chair. He stood next to her as Ailee fidgeted nervously.

"What is it?" TOP asked her which made her look up at him.

"I'm not comfortable with new people. Especially those who are staring at me" Ailee smiled at him.

TOP looked around and indeed the staff glancing at them secretly. And then he turned to Ailee "You'll live" he chuckles.

And then the noona brought the first aid and started taking care of Ailee right away. She observerd Ailee's hand up and down and started to give a red liquid which Ailee hated the most. Ailee winched a little.

"It will hurt a little" the girl said to her.

She smiled "It's not as bad as I would think... At least"

"Are you okay not showing up to the press conference?" the girl asked.

"I should be at the backstage. So it's allright"

The girl nodded at her. She felt that she saw her once. But where?

"Done" the girl said.

Ailee looked at her hand that now being bandage by the white material "Thank you very much"

"We better come out. Youngbae texted me that both of us had to come out there" TOP inform Ailee as he grab a crew cap and a long coat and told her to wear it.

Ailee stand up and wear it. And then TOP wear off his shades and give it to her. And then he quickly hold her hand and both of them step out to the stage as Youngbae stop his words and looked at them. He signaled to seat at the vacant seats which is two seats between Jiyong and Seungri.

"So, as I say" Youngbae continued "We want this to be a succesfull photobook. We want to try something else as long as we can"

"The process will be a bit long, but we sure will give you all the best that we could" Daesung added.

"TOP-ssi, who is the girl with you?" one interviewer asked.

Ailee leaned her body to the front a little to reach the mic and stand up "Hello everyone. I'm Ailee, I'm Choi Seunghyun-ssi partner in this photoshoot. I hope you all will be waiting patiently cause we will give you a suprise that you will never think of"

"Ailee-ssi, is it your first time joinning the modelling world?"

"NO, it's not my first time"

"What did you do before joinning this project?"

"It's practically a secret. But of course i'm doing a good job"

Questions seems to be thrown to Ailee because they had never hear her name before. All the interviewer tried hard to pry as many info they can get, but they just failed since Ailee is quiet tricky.

"Ailee-ssi, do you know that TOP-ssi already have a girlfriend?" another interviewer asked.

TOP eye'd her as Yuri glare at the interviewer.

"As a model, you have to work profesionally. Sir, I think you know already about that" Ailee smirked at her asker.

TOP stand up and smiled to the interviewer "I'm not respecting you less sir, but that question is just stupid. Any other question?"

Yuri and the others just snickered hearing that. The flash light started reaching all of them as there are no question left to be asked. All of them stand up and bowed and then the MC lead the event.