Chapter 20

Forbidden Love

CHAPTER 20

 

As they had planned earlier, Ailee and TOP parted their ways to search for bulgogi. Jay and Dok2 went to their respective studio. Before they left, Jay hug his baby sister tightly and told her to not forget their plan for this saturday. Well, ailee can only hope there's nothing to do. TOP drove the car slowly looking to the left and right.

"Are there really any around this area?" Ailee roll her window down and enjoy the cold breeze.

"Well, we are not in Busan. So? Just hope we will find any"

"Good enough"

TOP spotted a small resto at the end of the road. He stopped the car in front of it and told Ailee to rolled up the window. Ailee did what he said and then went out of the car.

"Seems good right?" TOP asked her and then hold the door open for her.

Ailee shurgged "Hope they have the thing i want"

TOP laughed and then trailed behind her.They chose the table on the corner and started ordering.

"so, your love for bulgogi is bigger than your love towards your sister?"

"yeah.. for sure" Ailee started eating her favorite meal as soon as the waiter served him.

"Even me?"

"Why should I love you?" Ailee tried to act cool. Not when I haven't move on completely

"Well, just hoping you will have it towards me"

"Yeah" Ailee rolled her eyes "Sure" I already have it

TOP dropped the topic dissapointedly "Having fun back in modelling?" TOP slurped his noodle.

"I do. well it was different"

Yes, for me too Top thought about his feeling "So, where do you actually meet with Dok2 hyung?"

Ailee shrugged didn't really want to talk abou it "We just met. That's all"

"Okay..."

"Is it nearing winter here?"

TOP nodded his head "The end of november already"

"I never really track down the months" Ailee chuckled.

TOP nodded "So the contract is until?"

"I don't know. Director Yang didn't say until when"

TOP only nodded. It was an akward silence for real. He sighed and then secretly watch the girl in front of him. Her expression, the way her eyes will turn into cresent when she smile, the way she talk, her eyes that brighten up just because pieces of meat, the way her hand hold the chopstick, and...

"You're boring a hole really"

TOP quickly snapped out from his enjoyful observation. Geez... that was really embarassing to get caught staring really. He finishing up his bowl of noodle quickly just to watch her again. Well, what can he say... She is like the only good thing in front of him. Wait.. it should be FINE HUMAN, in front of him.

"So, where do you want to go next?"

Ailee stop eating and think for a while "Han River!" she smiled and then continue to eat.

He guessed that the bulgogi really taken much of her attention. He sighed and just observed her again.

 

Ailee, obviously know that the man in front of her practically watching her every move. Frankly to say, he's like some ert old man watching a tiny little girl. She just ignored him and continue emptying her plate. It was really a good idea after all, after they ran away here and there and then her being caught by sasaeng fans. For real, what could get any better than a plate of bulgogi? Well, at least for Ailee, since she love bulgogi so much.

After she finished, she hold the glass of water halfway to and then stare back at the dark orbs that had been watching her every move.

"Enjoying?"

TOP quickly tore away her gaze at her "Yeah... Kinda"

And then she emptied her glass slowly. Feeling all charge up, she now ready to go to play water again... well maybe?

"You finished?" TOP asked.

"Yeah, I'm done" Ailee answered and then slowly stood up and walk to the cashier.

TOP trailed behind her and then pay the bill right away before she can grab her pursue out. Ailee stared at him and sighed.

"You don't have to do this really" Ailee smiled.

TOP said thank you to the cashier and then turn his sight to the little girl standing next to him "At least a thank you"

"Okay, then. Thank you" Ailee turned around and walk out from the resto.

"Well... so much of being nice" TOP muttered and then ran catching her steps. He open the car door for her and then quickly go to the driver side "So, Han river is it?"

Ailee nodded.

"You sure not gonna get cold?" TOP asked while started driving his car.

She trailed down her clothes she was wearing. Sweater with short jeans and knee lenght boots "I guess yeah. It's not really that cold anyway"

It was again.. turn into some akward atmosphere. TOP could only look straight to the road this time. While Ailee? She's just trashing her brain with so many thoughts.

Why did I accept his invitation at the first place? Why did i got on a date with him? Wait, is this even a date? What the am I thinking really? This was the ing best way to end the day really... Ailee what were you thinking??? He still have a girlfriend. GIRLFRIEND. And he definitely didn't say it to you that he broke up with her already. WHY DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS ANYWAY???!!!

Ailee huffed and then let out a long sighed. She is now desperately wanted to go home to clear her mind from trash thoughts about the blue hair man which goes by Choi Seunghyun or TOP.

The journey was really in silence, they arrived and Ailee quickly went out standing near the water. TOP just let out a sighed of frustation didn't really understand what goes in her mind. He walked slowly and stop next to her. He turn his head a little to look at her, a smile curved on his face looking at his crush totally enjoying the view.

"I think I will go here again somehow" Ailee muttered more to herself.

"You should, we should go together next time with the others" TOP agreed.

"I want to see it on winter"

TOP looked at her "I will take you here again then, usually, there will be ice and snow covering the surface"

"Yeah.. I love snow really. In new Jersey, it was kinda crazy. The snow so thick and it almost covered like everything"

"In here also"

Ailee chuckled "Usually I spent my December going here and there with Yuri. Having some fun with her time off. But not here"

"Ah, I see. Well, it was nothing different really. But since you are that amused, in winter after our schedule done, I will take you here again. Like today"

"Sure! It will be great!"

TOP sighed "You know something, it will be great too if you kinda be more open up to people"

Ailee turn her head and looked at him. But the thing is... I have to stay away from you. Cause you already have a girlfriend