Chapter 13

Forbidden Love

note: for now i will try to focus on the Ailee side... somehow. If i cant, i'm sorry..... i'm not focus at all --"

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The night is getting young, it will need an ID. Ailee and her ex boyfriend parted ways with Yuri and Jiyong. She decided to hve a little fun since Seunghyun, or she usually called Leeppa just come back from a long journey. No one actually knew that Ailee love to party before she hated it. Not even Yuri know that. She met Yuri way back when she already done with the nightlife.

"Ai, it's okay if you want to go somehwere else more private" she heard him said as he hold her tiny little hand. Compared to him, she is so small. He put his arm around her waist protecting her from the other wolf that had been staring at her lustfully.

"Is it only me?" she gave him a dirty look.

"I'm serious" he stated with a stern voice.

Wooops. She thought he was just joking. Honestly, until know she still didn't know if he is a serious or just joking.

"But if you want to get dirty, I won't mind about it" he gave her a seductive look.

i rolled my eyes at him.

"miss Amy, you just rolled your eyes at me"

I smiled at him "Am I?"

"You did"

He slowly led me inside the club. Well it is become obvious, that even if you are clothed, many men will look at you too. not to mention, lustfully. He pulled her closer aws they walked further into the room. People dancing randomly following the rhytm and beat. DJ shouting crazily. Body slammed here and there with another body. It was crowded. And people grinding their precious love box and coconut here and there could be seen.

"You know it's a bad idea" he bent his body a little so I could hear him "Let's go upstair"

She didnt really heard what he said. She just nodded since his voice were muffled with the crowd and music booming. They get away quickly from the people there and went up to the second floor where the VIP floor located. They walked along passing the empty sofa. The floor so quite compared downstair. Ailee took a seat on one of the long sofa facing the dance floor. Ailee could see the DJ mixing the song clearly from there. She felt the sofa bounced a little signing someone sat next to her. She heard a sneer and then turn to see Seunghyun looked at her with a smirk.

"I thought someone gonna let out her food on my shirt again" Seunghyun said "You didnt changed at all. Still feeling fascinated"

She scowled at him. He sure know how to mock her.

"I'm not mocking you" he stated right away as if he could hear her mind "I'm practically just teasing you"

Still more like a mock for her. She lean her head on his shoulder and hug his arm, pouting.

"Come on, ease up a little bit" he chuckles "How are you doing? I miss you"

She tensed up a  little. Her breath hitched for a second "That's a first thing. Finally you said it to me. I hope it wont only last for two seconds or so"

"You're so happy" he felt relieved.

"Because you're the one saying it first. I always the one shouting it out loud to you"

Without her looking at him, he smiled. Happy to meet her again. Happy to talk her again. Happy to have her in his arm again.... Even though it's all ended.

"You know. Everything... Some of it changed" he kiss the top of her head reminiscene their memories.

"Don't" she stated and kiss his arm "How about you tell me how's your long journey?"

He let of a sighed and just smiled "It was fun. I met new people there while I study things. I started taking some herbal medicine lessons from the proffesor that I met. I still want to help you and your mind"

She absurdly look at him "The issue had been long gone. I'm okay now"

"You are. And I always pray for that"

She smiled at him "So, what else?"

"Well I went to Borneo getting some leaves"

"..... Leaves? as in tree?" She laughed "Seriously?"

"That's why it is called herbal you idiot"

She pouted. There he goes calling her like that again.

"You didn't change at all, do you?"

She smiled sweetly at him "I become taller?"

"Only an inch is not counted at all"

"er"

He laughed "There you go cursing me again"

She grinned happily. This is really a great way to end her day.

"Hey, you gotta accept it that i slipped some words easily" she complained.

"Yes, you are Ai" he pinched her cheeks softly.

"Leeppa!" she slap his hands off her cheeks right away "You will leave a mark there"

He just laughed at her expression. She pouted making him laughed louder. Oh gosh, how she was she could shut him up right now. But sadly, there's no pillow. Lips...? Oh no no no no, that is one bad idea. Seunghyun saw the comical face Ailee had. He waited for her to stop it, but maybe it wil take some more minutes. He knew well when Ailee thinking, it will be endless.

"Leeppa stop boring a hole onto my head" Ailee commented which made him darted his eyes somewhere else.

"How are you with Yuri?" he asked suddenly remembered about the two girls friendship.

"We are fine. Still backing up each other pretty well. Not to mention getting into trouble together too. And i had this modelling job back"

He frowned looking at her "I thought your brothers told you to stop it"

Ailee shrugged it off "They didnt know about that yet. So i hope you too wont tell them about it"

Seunghyun nod his head "Do your best okay, don't be too careless with things"

Ailee nodded and smiled at him "I know. And you know something, everything just flow like water. I won't ever go back being a girl on my past"

"Stay away from boy as much as you can. I don't want you to be hurted again"

She stayed silence for a while not sure of how to answer that. Seunghyun knew right away Ailee already got into a trouble, with a boy, someone he didnt know. It tears his heart right away.

"I will" she answered and smile happily at him.

How he wished that her answer is true as in truth. He close her eyes absorbing the peaceful moments as Ailee hug his arm tighter and snuggle into his arm. He knew what other people dont know about her. Ailee.... She cant control her emotion well up until now. He could see how much she faking it with him. Sometimes it's making him sick. No, she didn't have any bipolar or whatever you call double personalities. For him, she had something worst than that.

 

SEUNGHYUN FLASHBACK

Her sister  was in panic that she couldn't find Ailee anywhere. I thought she just too over react. But then it hit me,  It's not supposed to be like this. Both of us started searching all over the places.

"Are you sure, you didn't do anything wrong to her?" her sister asked me as I scroll my phone trying to call someone close with her.

"I'm not nee-chan. I swear! I know how easily depressed she is. I won't even dare to make her feel hurt" I answered her "Let's go back to her apartment. There's still a big chance that she come back there"

Her sister nodded and we both rush there. And then when I stood in front of the door. It was weird. It wasn't locked anymore. I quickly barge inside just to find glasses scattered everywhere. And the next thing I heard was a scream coming from her room. There she was lying in a blood bath.

"Ai! Ai!" i quickly gather her body inside my arms. She looked very pale "Call ambulance! hurry!" I shouted at her while trying to stop her bleeding.

I saw her sister hastly punched her phone and called an ambulance. After the ambulance came, the crew quickly rush us to the nearest hospital. Ailee's body getting cold. Her warmth just flew away somewhere. At the hospital, the doctor quickly taken care of her.

There, I almost lost her. I almost lost her for God's sake! I almost lost her. The man in white rob talking fastly about how worst is her condition. I didn't know what happenned at all. My mind keep asking one thing : What had happenned with my love?

I waited with her sister. Crying my head out cause the last thing I feel was her cold hand. And the last thing I look is that her body is pale enough. I prayed and prayed that she will be okay. I saw a doctor came out from the room Ailee was in. He smiled and pat my back signing a good thing. I thanked him right away and then went into her room. Her sister already beat me to it. And i could see the atmosphere was tense. Ailee looked blankly at her sister.

"I don't want to go to that house again" Ailee said weakly. I could feel her eyes darken. The room felt really tense there. As the air got absorded by her little body alone.

I saw her sister flinched at her words "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. We will fly to Tokyo right away tomorrow" her sister answered. Her voice was shaking with regrets.

I was confused. What was this about? What house she was talking about? And then it hit me. Why all of this time her sister love her too much. There's something inside her that is dark enough without light. And the only thing that her sister can do, is to love her and give her that light.

 

"Leeppa, what's wrong?" he felt himself being nudged. He looked at her and kissed the top of her head again.

Seunghyun closed his eyes tightly trying to stop his memories. He slowly pulled Ailee into his arms, feeling her warmth, needing to know that she is still alive, that he didn't brush againts any cold skin, needing to know that she is still breathing until now.

"I got your back. Don't be shy to ask help from me" he whispered to her.

"Are you planning to go away again?" she asked him confusedly. Why suddenly he went blank like that.

"I'm not at all. But I will be busy. Well it such a pity that i will be busy even though i'm already at the same country you are at. Not to mention at the same planet too" he chcukled.

"Yeah, i'm an alien. What do you expect from me? Staying at one place forever ever after?" she laughed.

"Not even a nano second I do"