Punch punch punch

Forbidden Love

The next morning, once again, Ailee heard that 'ding-dong' bell from outside. She groaned inwardly and cursed whoever punching that button gonna die soon if the sound didn't stop.

DING! DONG!

Ailee quickly pull one pillow and hid her face there.

DING! DONG!

"It's just an illusion" she mumbled and close her eyes tightly.

DING! DONG!

She sat right away on the bed "OMG!!! CAN THE BELL JUST STOP??!!!! IT IS ING 6 IN THE MORNING!!" she shouted frustatedly and then quickly get off from her bed forgetting her indoor sandals and her clothes "ing annoying human"

She stomped on her way to the front door with so many curses mumbled through .  She snap the door open

"Woah woah! Ailee, chillax girl!" she heard her Yul said.

She calmed down quickly knowing if she's not, she will be the one who get into a trouble. After all, Yuri is the devil queen.

"Someone here..." Yuri said while scratching her neck a little.

Ailee saw a tall man with mint hair showed up behind of Yuri. She quickly throw her fists to the man again and again.

"OMG!! ouch ouch ouch" the man groanned while trying to avoid her punched.

"Yah! Fishu!" Yuri quickly stand between them as Ailee quickly stopped her punched "Stopped it"

"OKAY! DONE DONE DONE!" Ailee turned around and stomped hard into the kitchen and sit there like there's nothing happenned at all.

Yuri quickly went into the kitchen while draggin the injured man behind her.

" i'm calm down already, no worries.. There will not be any WWXV" she drink a glass of mineral water casually "Good that he didn't do more than that. I will make sure he won't see another sunlight"

TOP looked at the little girl in front of him with an awe expression "You know. 'That man' is here injured by your punched" and with that, finally he got her attention.

Yuri and Ailee looked at each other. And then Ailee slowly take whatever she could think to reduce the pain on that man face. Yeah, her small fist really landed on TOP's handsome face. His manager will be furious later.

"Fishu you know something?" Yuri commented.

AIlee looked at Yuri raising a brow while her own hand is busy with some ice and towel that she just get.

"You're doing this now?" Yuri shook her head feeling amused. No, this girl always amused her.

Ailee stood in front of the man and compressed his swollen cheek "Well i know. but the damage i made" she mumbled.

"You are being sweet to him now" Yuri laughed.

Now it's TOP turn raising a brow.

" i'm trying to take responsibility here of making his face like that, sweet? I'm sweet as always" she answered right away with her y smile plastered on her face.

Yuri quickly get her things and smile to both of them "You know, i think it is best if you make him something. I gotta go to the dorm again" and then she quickly walk out from Ailee's apartment "Talk to you later"

Ailee let out a long sighed. Actually she didn't like it to be left with only this minty man. YEAH! THE MAN WHO KISSED HER SISTER. Readers should remember that one. She looked at TOP again and smile akwardly "Dont you know i can only flips the kitchen upside down?" and then she left him and started mixing the oatmeal with water and served it to him right away "I hope it suits with your taste"

TOP smiled and slowly eat the oatmeal that she made. Actually, he's not really into oatmeal. But somehow, it just feel different this time. Is it because she made it?  I guess. This girl is pretty interesting. So different from the other girls. He looked at her again "You will become a good wife for sure"
 

She looked at him. Cheesy guy for sure "Really? my little brothers say the other way around" she chuckled ignoring her sudden heart beat.

"No schedules for you?" he asked while trying to finish the oatmeal.

"Not till the later" she sat beside him "How about you?"

He chuckled "I will just go home. I can't attend any with this kind of face"

Guilt slide through her. She hoped that she didn't punch him that hard. But the reality.. Haha "I'm sorry"

"NO, it's ok. First time ever a girl punched me like that" and then he looked at her again "No, second time. Yesterday you punched me too"

"Can't help it, i was too emotional. Your fault for doing that to Yuri"

"Okay, i'm sorry okay. I was not in the right mind"

"Next time, you will be on hospital if you act like that again. Trust me, i'm capable of doing that"

TOP looked at her in fear "Err... yes... I know"