Use Your Loaf

Forbidden Love

NARRATOR POV

The next day, Ailee sat on her bed. She close the glass curtain and keep staring at her phone. She frowned and then took her laptop. This is already the nth time she's checking her email for the day. And she keep clicking the same e-mail.

 

FROM: YG ENTERTAINMENT

TO : MS.AILEE

With this e-mail, we would like to inform you that we are interested hiring you as our model.

But we have a few conditions.

1. The concept we want is y

2. You and your partner have to go with no clothes for some scene.

..........

 

She close her laptop again and sighed started thinking about it. Well if she accept it, she believe that it will be a high payment. It could covered mostly what she needs. But then again, she didn't really want to become one of those girls. A cafe singer is enough for her already. But then again she didn't want to bother her family further to keep sending money for her, they could save it up for her brother's child. She momentarily sighed again as she flopped herself to the bed.

BZZZZ BZZZZZ

She ignore the buzzing sound that her phone made.

BZZZZ BZZZZZ

She sighed and look at the caller at her phone screen "Unknown number?" she muttered but then push the end call button right away.

BZZZZ BZZZZZ

She looked at again at her phone.

BZZZZ BZZZZZ

And again the same unknown number calling her. She sighed momentarly before answering it.

"Good morning. Special Agent Nora speaking" Ailee answered.

"......."

"Hello?"

CLICK. and the phone call just ended.

"Huh? it was a lame trick. I cant believe someone fall for it" she chuckled and shake her head.

BZZZZ

She look at her phone again and found Yuri texted her. Her face light up and smile right away.

 

TOP POV

I came to the office early today since Director Yang called me and the boys for meeting. So here we are sitting in the square table for four people. But somehow we managed to make it into 6 people. Director Yang sat facing straight to me while the others fullign every corner of the table. I wonder why he wanted to go meeting at the cafetaria.

"So I would like to make a photobook. But I want to make it unique" Director Yang spoke up.

" magazine?" I heard Seungri chirp up as Jiyong quickly jab his side.

I shake my head with his silliness while the other people who heard that just stiffled their laugh.

"Almost close to that" Director Yang smiled.

I choke right away and looked at him as if he is crazy.

Seungri clapped his hand excitedly "So who's gonna be the model? Who? Who?"

"We don't go for photoshoot concept. We go for natural things" Director Yang nods his head.

"So that's mean... It's like candid pictures? You mean we.. make out and then our pictures got taken....?" Daesung voice out clearly showing his disguted feeling.

"I'm not saying that. I'm saying that you should search up for the person you think y enough to be your own partner. We will go to some places to take the pictures. And yes, the model have to show much skin, and some of the concept will requier both you and your partner to go "

I nodded my head trying to understand it.

"So here's the list of the model that i found interesting. Just a suggestion"  Director Yang said while pulling out some papers and put it on the table "You can all pick"

"Hyung! I want to pick first!" I heard Seungri said and quickly snatch all the papers away for himself. The rest of us just sighed.

"Hyung, will Yuri want something like this?" I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I look to the person. Jiyoung to be precise "I don't know. Why?"

"I feel like asking her to do partnering with me somehow. I really want to work together with her"

"Just sent her agency notice then"

"Do you know her agency?"

I looked at him as i realize something. I never heard Yuri had an agency. And Ailee too.. wait, Ailee used to be a designer right? maybe i should ask Yuri later.

"OMG! YURI IS HERE GAAAH!"

I turn my sight to the magnae shouting to a picture now.

"Yah! what did you say seungrat?" I saw Jiyong quickly snatch the picture from the magnae hand "UWAHHH YURIIIII!!!"

with instinct, i quickly throw paper to the leader.

"Ehe.. i'm sorry" Jiyong look at me but then snatch another picture form Seungrat "I found this too"

I squinted my eyes but then quickly snatch the picture from him " AILEE?????" i look at Director Yang.

He shrugged and look at me weirdly "She used to be a popular swimwear model in New Jersey. You didn't know?"

I coughed right away "Swim wear model? i didn't know about it"

"Owh well.. She choose to stop modelling cause her big brother didn't allow it anymore"

I nods my head and look at her picture.

"Hyung, just ask her to couple up with you" I heard Jiyong said.

"Or maybe you want to couple up with your own girlfriend TOP? I can ask Minzy about it"

I snap and look at Director Yang "W..what?"

I saw Director Yang chuckling "You can only choose one"

I blink my eyes for few times. What just happenned.....?

 

***

After all of us choose our own model, Director Yang suddenly clap his hands and I saw 6 girls step in into the cafetaria. I heard the people buzzing around. All the eyes are around them especially the girl with maroon red hair that using only loose tees and short jeans and red snickers to complete her fashion. And beside her, there's a girl with pretty dark hair wearing the same style outfit as her. But she is wearing black tank top , short jeans, and black heels also shaed completing her fashion.

 

 

My mouth turn agape looking at them.

"Wow Yuri noona is awesome as usual!" I heard Jiyong said "WOW YURI NOONA!" Jiyong shouted gainning her attention as she smiles at him.

"How can they be... here?" I asked in disbelieve and then look at the girl on the far left... ".. Minzy"

"Eoh? I thought it wil be only five?" I heard Youngbae asked.

"Minzy is there too?" Daesung added.

I saw Director Yang stand up and look at us with smiles "I have called the models to come here this morning. So even if you didn't choose them, they will still be here. So now, go choose them and have fun with them"

I quickly avert my gaze to Ailee and Minzy.

"Oi hyung! your girlfriend is here" Seungrat tap my shoulder "Wouldnt it be better for you to choose her?"

Ouch.. here comes the burden. Wait.. since when i think of it of a burden?

"Are you going to choose Ailee?" I heard Youngbae said.

I look at him "Why would I?"

"Cause you're pretty into her.." Seungri rolled his eyes and then left us meeting the models as he greets them all included Minzy.

I sit there like a statue looking at the floor. What am i actually doing? I avert my sight to Director Yang who smiles as if he knew something going to happenned.

"Boys, greet them and take them somewhere fun. Well. left over should be thrown away right? or maybe give it to someone else" Director Yang smiled and then just went off from the cafetaria.

What the hell... someone else?

"Yah hyung! don't you dare taking Yuri noona!" i heard Jiyong groaned and quickly run to Yuri as the other laugh... exclude me.

I sat there thinking... too many thoughts i guess. While i'm with her, i forgot that i have Minzy. Yes, Minzy for God sake! I shake my head and then turn my sight to Minzy who know looked at me with saddenned eyes. I caught red handed. I look at Yuri who's been smirking towards me as if saying that she had won a lotterie.

And then.. suddenly the commotion started.

 

AILEE POV

"I didn't know you got a call too" I said to the girl who walk next to me none other than Yuri.

She nods her head "Afterall i'm the best at modelling"

I huffed "Full of yourself again arent we?"

"What?" she said looking at me with a smirk "You never think so?"

We turn our feet to YG building. I stop for a while and admired the look of it. The designs are just... good. I look around and I saw some fangirls waiting outside. I shivered at the thoughts of them suddenly hovering you on the top. Euwh.... Dirty mind get out.

"Come on, we gotta rush" Yuri jab my side playfully.

I blink at her "For what?"

"A commotion will started sooner or later"

"Can I look at you confusedly?"

She made a 'tsk' sound and quickly dragged me inside the building. I puffed my cheeks and followed her from behind. I hate it when she did that. But that again, no harm done.

We walked further inside the building. It looks like she knew where are we going to meet our President or something. But it come to my sense... We stopped in front of a door, that i could see leading to some cafetaria. I stood behind her and wait for her to give me sign to move.

"Oh look who's here"

I heard a vioce chimed in behind me. I look over my shoulder and just smile at a tall girl with that some inches stilettos wearing something open... Too open maybe. A ? Eoh? I turn my head and tap Yuri's shoulder gainning her attention. She look over my shoulder.

"Why there's a e here?" I whispered to Yuri.

Yuri follow my eye sight turned around and smiled at the tall girl too "You supposed to be in a club or something"

"Shouldnt that supposed to be you? " the tall girl smiles but i could see the anger inside her eyes.

"I'm not asking. I'm stating the place you supposed to be at" Yuri smirked.

I sensed her gonna make a slap, i quickly bend down a little and jab her stomach fo hers which caused her to step back and cough. Well I don't know i have good sense in fighting really. I just can feel it.

"I think it's time" Yuri turn around and drag me again now to the cafetaria leaving the tall girl behind.

People started buzzing around when we stepped into the cafetaria. Urgh... Crowded much. I look around the room and then  I saw one particular colour in front of me. Blue hair. Oh... Okay. So the work going to be around him and his friends i guess.

He looked at me with his agape mouth. I take that as I am awesome as always. But i just ignored it.

"YURI NOONA!"

I change my sight to the man calling Yuri. Must be that Jiyong guy. I look at Yuri and she just flashed a smile. I saw one old man but not to say that he is hansome, talk to them. And then suddenly the talkactive boy coming running to us and greet us one by one.

"Hello! Hope we could make an awesome partner!" he bowed to us and flashed his smirk.

I rolled my eyes and smile at him "So, who is your partner, monkey boy?"

He just smiled at me "I would so want you to be my partner. But i wont be alive tomorrow if i do that"

Flirting? "I don't need the details for your info" I said with smiles. After that I saw the other boys in front of me. Well Jiyong quickly stand beside Yuri trying to gain her attention. I pray much for him. I counted that there are 4 boys. I turn my sight to the particular blue hair again. He's saw me but the avert it to someone on the side. I follow his gaze and lead to the beautfiul bob hair girl. Not to say y too even though she only in her shirt and trackpants with sneakers.

But suddenly, that girl started to walk .. wait to me. I observer her steps and look at the glaring eyes of her. Wait, what's this? I don't even know her and she already glared at me?

"You " she stopped in front of me and held her chin up to face my face.

"Excuse me?" I smiled at her feeling amused "What did you just say?"

I saw her throw her hand in the air, but before her hand landed on my cheek, i bend down and again jab her stomach making her step back and then i raise my feet and kick her at the same spot "That's for calling me something" I spat irritatedly.

"Minzy!"

I look at the boys crowding in front of me now with that girl that i just kicked that turned out her name to be Minzy. I receieved some death glares from the boys and ready to kick their face out of my sight. But Yuri quickly hug me from behind. Not to mention.. tightly.

"Don't *Yuri me" I huffed. (Yuri in japaneese as girl to girl relationship)

"Wanna make out?" she chuckles.

"That's disgusting you know"

"Don't be the *Yin" (Yin in chineese Yin Yang. Yin mean dark. the evil etc etc)

"I'm Yin already" I stare down at the girl "Did i kick her to hard? Or is it just my emotion that kick her?"

"Obviously, it's you and your emotion"

I sighed and then smiles at the glaring people "I'm sorry i'm short temper and my reflexes move faster than my brain"

And then I saw the Blue hair guy walking fast to to the Minzy girl. Somehow I don't like it. Now he's gonna defend her too? Oh God, i swear i feel like kicking all of them.

"Minzy, why did you try to hit her?" I heard his voice asked.

"But you keep looking at her" she answered while trying to stand up.

"That's not an answer"

"It's an aswer ok! You keep looking at her it feels like you dont want me!" she glared at me again.

"I'm sorry" i heard him said again.

I clap my hand right away "Nice soap opera. Who's the director?? Cause it's totally LAME" I sighed and sign Yuri to step aside. She didnt budge an inch as I sighed again.

"Ailee... don't" she whispered from behind me.

"Who's working with me? The air is sickenning. I want to go out somewhere before I kick someone else here. ON second thought... I will just go home"

I push Yuri softly and turn my feet to the exit door with a tight curl fist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NARRATOR POV

"AILEE!"

the said girl stop walking and turn around to see who's been calling her. She saw a familiar Blue hair running to her. He stopped in front of her and bent his body down a little with both of his hands on his laps trying to catch a breath. She blinks. She look at how long she had been walking and then to the man in front of her.

"Running man?" she said with a tone of amusement with both of her arms crossed in front of her chest "Maybe you should have running like this on that variety show , TOP"

TOP nodded slowly trying to regain his composure. He straighten his body and look at her annoyingly "I've been calling you few times and you didn't notice it. How great is it? Am I a rock or something?"

"Maybe your shout is as loud as a cat mewl" Ailee mocked him cause she seriously didn't hear a thing at all.

"And how can you go out wearing that? It's winter!"

"So your point is?"

She saw him racked his beautiful blue hair and then glared at her.

"What's this?" she scoffed "Are you trying to bore a hole on  my head? I can do the real thing better with darts"

He didn't say a thing but quickly pull her arms and drag her along with him.

"Let me go" she gritted her teeth in annoyance but she saw him didn't budge even an inch.

"You said you are sickenning with the air earlier" he answered her.

"Your point is?"

He stop and turn to her "I'm your partner"