Chapter 10

Forbidden Love

"Let me go" she gritted her teeth in annoyance but she saw him didn't budge even an inch.

"You said you are sickenning with the air earlier" he answered her.

"Your point is?"

He stop and turn to her "I'm your partner"

_________________________________________________________________________________

NARRATOR POV

Ailee looked at him as if he was a drunkrad "Repeat that last word of yours"

"I'm your partner" TOP answered.

"Again"

"I'm your partner"

"Again"

"I'm your partner"

"Again"

TOP frowned looking at her "Can we just stop this? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Exactly. The wrong thing is YOU.ARE. MY. PARTNER"

He looked at her confusedly now "So?"

"How can you be my partner?"

"You didn't like it?"

Ailee sighed "Just let's go. I don't feel well with people staring at me"

TOP nodded and then hold her hand softly and both of them continuing their walk.

 

***

They arrived at some bbq resto. TOP lead the way inside and just ignored every stare he got from the people inside. Ailee take the seat on the farthest corner cause she is very much uncomfortable with crowded people and people staring at her. TOP take a seat facing her and then give her the menu book.

"So, anything you like?" he asked her while he himself look around at the resto.

"Bulgogi! woah... I havent eat bulgogi for a while" she answered excitedly.

TOP looked at her and smiles. She looked like a child now

"I want bulgogi and maybe some veggies and soup is okay. How about you?" Ailee turned her gaze to the man in front of her.

"I will just go with it then" he smiled.

Ailee was taken a back with his smile. She averted her sigh quickly to the table. She heard him order their food but just ignore it. Seeing there's no respond from the girl in front of him, he tap her shoulder making AIlee look at him.

"Anything wrong?" he asked.

"Everything seems wrong. Cause whenever I meet you, I always get into a trouble" she answered with a smile "How about we just break this partner thing?"

TOP fake cough "Then how about restarting? I do know that we always meet at bad terms. How about introducing ourself once again then?"

Ailee think for a while "Well, it wouldnt hurt though. Okay"

TOP smiles again "Hello, my name is Choi Seunghyun. You can call me TOP. I work for YG ent as a model and a group singer. NIce to meet you"

Ailee nod her head "Hello, I'm Ailee. I"m a cafe singer as you already know. Nice to meet you too"

and then both of them shake their hand.

"I heard you once working as a model?" TOP look at her.

"It was long time ago. Past that didnt need to be re-tell" Ailee answered while playing with her chopstick "I guess you are used to with people staring?"

"Well.. a little bit. Kinda"he answered while observing her and then let out something for his jacket pocket "Wear this"

Ailee notice that there's something on her head. She touch it "A cap?"

"Yes"

"Weird"

And then TOP wear his hoodie "Now both of us are like someone freak"

Ailee chuckles hearing that "You are nice"

"I am"

"Despite of your rude attitudes sometimes" she add.

"Yah! I know okay. And I am sorry for that"

"Bipolar ert" Ailee joked.

TOP about to fight that, but then their order came. They said thanks and Ailee quickly cook the meat like there's no tomorrow. TOP chuckles looking at that.

"Let me cook that for you" he take over the space and cook those meats for her.

Ailee look at the meat excitedly like a child wanting some toys.

"You know, this is my first time meeting a girl like you" He commented.

"Oh yeah really? Why?"

"The second, you were like some bad . And now you look like a child. Interesting for sure"

"I'm an alien. Don't compare me with human girls" she chuckles.

TOP laugh at her answer while cooking the meat "You're so hillarious!"

Ailee just flash a smile and started eating what she ordered.