Party Tonight

Forbidden Love

"Let's go party move that body!" Ailee sing out loud while holding her empty cyrstal glass ready to pour other colorfull liquid into it.

"Yah! Sing the other song!" Yuri laughed looking at her silly friend. Wait, no, it should be silly sister.

"Cause todayyyy i dont care cause we rock we roll" Ailee sing again while pouring in the gold liquid to her glass "i'm living my live away"

The music booming and they could see clearly many people at the dance floor.
Ailee lean her back on the velvet soft sofa.

"That's not good that Shinyeong ans Sulli went home" she mumbled.

"Yeah, like we usually do. Just two of us. Like adolf hitler and his wife. Romantic" Yuri sat beside her.

"yeah, arent we romantic?" Ailee chuckles.

Both of them sit relaxly while looking at the dancing people.

"Hey beb"

Ailee looked up and she smiled inwardly "Hyeyoon!" She stood up and stand before her "what are you doing here?"

"I was from up there hahaha" she chuckled.

" Noona, she is beautiful"

Ailee diverted her eyes to the man standing beside Hyeyoon. She raise a brow.

"Yah! Dont you dare to touch her" she heard her friend said.

"I won't i won't" the man chuckled.

"Your little brother i guess?" Ailee eyed him from head to toe. He's interesting somehow "wanna join me and her?" Ailee point yuri with her thumb.

"That will be a good idea" the man answered.

"I have to go beb" hyeyoon groaned "tell me if this pabo boy do something to you"

Ailee chuckled "i will. Let me see you till the door" Ailee signed to Yuri that she will go for a while to see Hyeyoon. Yuri just nodded at her and smiled at the man. After seeing her sister gone to the door, Yuri diverted her eyes to the man who now sit next to her.

"Choi seunghyun. Call me TOP" TOP said.

"Kwon Yuri. Yuri for short" she smirked and gave him an empty glass "suit yourself"

"You're here from?"

"Just a few hours. Two girls decided to go home. So only me and Ailee left"

"You got one y friend there"

"Every man said that. Normal response" Yuri chuckled.

And then she saw he little sister walking to them. She sat on TOP's left side so now he is in the middle.

"So how are you.. Uhm who are you?" Ailee asked while holding her crystal glass.

"Choi seunghyun. Call me TOP" he smiled.

"Ah, I am Yejin. Call me Ailee for short. So, how are you again?"

"Great as usual. How about you girls?"

"Letting out some trash" Ailee answered.

"Just having fun" Yuri chuckles.

"Yul, i will go home after this one glass. I'm sleepy"

"Owkay. As always. You wanna stay or what?" Yuri asked TOP.

"I will stay here for some more minutes" TOP answered after drinking his wine.

Ailee quickly emptied her glass and then grab her things "i'm off. You take care y devil"

"You take care too Ailee" TOP gives off a charming smile which make her blushed.

"N.. Nae!"

Yuri chuckled as she watched her sister go. And now she is left only with the TOP guy.

"So what are you doing exactly?" TOP asked her.

"Having fun. Releasing some problems. How about you?" Yuri pour another bottle of wine to her glass.

"Get together with my friends" he chuckled.

"I think i am drunk already. Haha"

"Let's go then"

Yuri nodded and grab her things. Being the gentleman he is, he bring her back and help her to stand. Both of them walk out the club leaving all murmurs behind them.