The Step Sister's POV

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Jae Min POV-

12 years of being a rich bastards daughter... I really wanted a happy family but he has a daughter as well. I remember when I was just 6 years old my father has left me and my mother because of another woman... My father dumped my mother and I, he took all of our valuables and just left us on the streets...

I still remembered that after my father left us, my mother didn't feel sad at all. My mom called for a taxi and we left for a mansion in Kangnam.

"Jae Min ah, say Hi to uncle Ki Hyuk, your soon to be father." My mom said as she hugged that man standing infront of me. I said nothing to him and just bowed down 90 degrees.

"Yah! Lee Jae Min you better greet your father!" My mom said as she was about to slap me.

"Mee Sung ah don't worry about her, she will call me appa like how Hwa Young will call you umma." That man said as he gripped my umma's wrist.

"Okay.... Jae Min, the maid will bring you to your new room." My mom said as the maid came running along.

"Miss Jae Min please follow me." The maid said as she dragged me to a big pink room.

" Miss Jae Min please change into your night gown." The maid said as she closed the door.

After I changed, I sat on the soft and comfy bed. Suddenly the door opened and a very cute looking girl peeked into the room.

"Hi! You must be Jae Min, I'm Hwa Young." The girl said as she reached for my hands to shake it. Being a very emo person after I lost my father, I just stared at her.

"My father is going to marry your mother and we are going to be sisters soon please feel comfortable around me." She said as she sat on my bed.

Just as I was about to talk to her my mother came in.

"Oh hi Hwa Young I didn't know you came and talked to Jae Min." My mom said with a slight frown on her face.

"Umma umma umma! " Hwa Young shouted as she jumped up and down on my bed.

"Hahaha! My daughter is so cute." My mom said as she ruffled Hwa Young's hair.

"Hehe thanks umma." Hwa Young smiled sweetly at my mother.

"Ok go back to sleep Hwa Young, I need to talk to Jae Min."

"Ok umma good night, good night to unnie as well." She said as she gave me that sweet smiling facs as well. I  just nodded and went back to look at my mom.

"Jae Min ah I'm getting married as soon as possible so get use to this house, your new father and your sister." My mom said as she tucked me to bed.

"I'll tell you more when you get older.

- 2 years later-

When I was 8 years old, my mother finally told me the truth about why she married Ki Hyuk sii, or should I say appa.

She married him out of wealth and Ki Hyuk married my mom out of lust desire and love...

He is very different from my umma isn't he? Yes, he was a sweet and undemanding man. He wanted my mothers love and she gave it to him...

To my mom,I am just a little chess piece out of her whole chess set. I was clear that my mom raised me to be cold hearted and sly. She told me that I should never fall in love with anyone and compasion is just a waste of time. As time go by my life was very boring... Other than music I have no interest in any other subject.  Soon I became very demanding, everthing must be perfect. People knew me as a bossy girl that just like to sit and torment people and many people took the side of Hwa Young...

I wonder... the thing that changed my life was....of course..... the ......Oh brothers....

My playmates / future husbands, no one has ever cared so much more about me but them...

Too bad, a , such as myself should have no such thing as love...