Welcome back Party

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-At home-

"Sis aren't you glad that appa is coming back ?" Hwa Young said as she try to pick a dress that her designer made for her since her father's welcome back party is today and all the rich people he knows is going to be there.

"I'm so glad sis, I have to go to buy my dress with Jessica and Sunny bye~" Jae Min said as she faked a smile and left the house.

-At the shopping mall-

"Guys are you still going to the big party ?" Jae Min asked as she try to pick a dress out of the thousand dresses found in the store that has the most expensive dress that you can find in the whole of Korea.

"Nope I have to go to your fathers welcome back party." Jessica said as she looked in the mirror to see if her dress was pretty enough.

"I'm not going to because my family is also invited to the welcome back party." Sunny said as she looked at all the rings that were sold there. Jessica was invited because her father is the Director of a popular hotel in Korea and many other countries. And Sunny's father is the Director Of Kangnam High, the school that most rich kids go to.

"I'm sorry guys you have to miss the party thanks to me." Jae MIn said as she sighed.

"Don't worry I heard that Dong Hae oppa and his father is going to be there!" Jessica said as she as she giggled.

"And I heard that Sung Min oppa is going to be there." Sunny said as she giggled along with Jessica.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but Dong Hae is going as Luna's  date and Sung Min is going as Sulli's date." Jae Min said.

" What? Why ?" Jessica and Sunny said at the same time.

"My y 'sister' told me." Jae Min said with an annoyed look.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR26tYaKrYWX297_Bvt1Sj

"Is this dress ok?" Jae Min asked as walked out of the changing room.

"No this dress shows too short." Jessica commented

"OK next." Jae Min said as she went to change to another dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdA0VDZXY2hnSQMT7x2eu

"Cute! You look awesome! "Sunny said as she gave her thumbs out to Jae Min.

"What about you guys ?" Jae Min asked after she took off the dress and paid for it.

" We already bought our dresses we just followed you here cause we are bored." Jessica replied.

- At The Oh residence-(  Yi Han POV )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgq54wxXTaBGbadi7Ma5F

"Haha I look so cute! I wonder how does Jae Min look like now." I said as I posted the picture I just took on my website

Status: Going off to my friends party^^ I look cute in my suit hehe

I look so cute in my suit, I wonder if Sehun hyung is ready ?

"Sehun hyung hurry up !" I shouted out to his room.

"Ok ok Wait while I put on the finishing touch!" He replied back clearly annoyed by me. Hehe I love annoying him xp