Cinderella's Step Sister

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

12 years.... I can't believe I lasted 12 years in this huge mansion in Kangnam, 12 years of being rich because of my mothers new rich husband and 12 years of being called a , a mean and bossy ... Little miss perfect, the beautiful cinderella most likely known as Lee Hwa Young.

"Miss Jae Min please change into your uniform, you are going too be late for school." The maid said as she handed me my uniform.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUJHcUBfXVpQSMVR81r9A

After I changed my uniform I ran downstairs to the dining room of the huge mansion.

"Good morning Jae Min, please go with me to my study before you leave for school." My mother said before I even greet her. I just nodded my head and followed her as I usually never eat breakfast in the moring. As we entered the study room, my mother locked the door.

"Jae Min, when will you wise up? My plan will be wasted if you don't study hard and impress your father, Hwa Young would get all the family fortune and kick us out of the house and we won't get a single cent !" My mom shouted in my face, no mattter how she shout no one will hear our conversation as the room was sound proof.

"Mother I don't want to be your chess piece anymore and your pla-" before I could finish my sentence I felt a tight slap on my face.

"Please Jae Min, don't tell me that I gave birth to a useless daughter, I know that you are very smart and you know what is best for you, here is some money and talk to your 'father' more often when he comes back tomorrow." My mother said as she gave me a wad of notes on the table. As I left the study room I ran out of the house to 'Musicz Salon' where I can meet my friends Jessica and Sunny who are also attending Kangnam High. At first we hated each other because they thought that I was very close friends with Hwa Young but after we found out that we have a lot in common we became the badass queenka's of the school, while Hwa Young and her friends, Sulli and Luna are the 'innocent' queenka's.

--At the Salon--

"Yah Lee Jae Min you are late !" Sunny unnie screamed at me with the aggeoy sound.

"You guys already dyed your hair ?" I asked in shock.

"Of course who asked you to be so slow and why is there a red mark on your cheek ?" Jessica unnie asked worriedly

"Nothing just help me cover it up and nice hair colour guys." I said as I gave a thumbs up to them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBWadrx8M6mTnrL0P3uljimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU7dJmLmtLQiwEBLeXEAQ

"Sunny unnie, why did you dye your hair pink it will show others your weak side." I asked

"I want to look cute ok ?" Sunny unnie said with this expression. >3<

"You look cute everyday unnie."

"Yah you are not dyeing your hair ?" Jessica unnie asked as she put on the last touches of makeup on my face to cover the slap mark.

"Nope my mother will shave off my head because that rich bastard is coming back tommorow." I said as i sighed.

"But tomorrow is the party , you will come won't you ?" Sunny unnie asked as she paid the hair dresser.

"Of course, I'm sure i will find a awesome excuse." I replied

 

"Ok ! 9.50 am just enough time for us to go for lunch at school." Jessica unnie said as we left the Salon.

"I wonder what will Mrs Jung say about us being late this time." Sunny unnie said as she hopped to school.

-------------------------------------------------------

YAY! I'm done with the new fanfic sorry for the short chap :p