Oppa?

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Your POV-

"Morning HwaYoung..." umma said as HwaYoung made her way down to eat breakfast with us.

"Morning umma, morning JaeMin unnie." HwaYoung greeted as she sat down.

"HwaYoung ah... JaeMin's oppa is coming back to live with us..."

"umma, you had a son?" HwaYoung asked as she sipped her tea.

"Yes, I did... and he is finally coming home today..." Suddenly the door bell rang.

"Go and open the gates, he is home..."  umma said as the maids rushed up to help my brother.

"umma! JaeMin! I'm home." He said as he came up the hug us.

"Welcome home son."umma said as she hugged him tightly.

"Welcome home, TaeMin oppa." I said as I hugged him.

"Thanks umma, thanks little sis. So is this my step sister?" TaeMin oppa asked as he pointed to HwaYoung.

"Neh! Annyeonghaseyo, Lee HwaYoung immida." HwaYoung said as she bowed.

"Hi HwaYoung, my name is Lee TaeMin." oppa greeted her as he patted her back.

"TaeMin,JaeMin follow me and lets have a talk." umma said after she dismissed HwaYoung.

-TaeMin POV-

"Wow...umma, you even have your own private study." I said as I looked around.

"So oppa, how did you take over the kim fashion house?" JaeMin asked as she smirked.

"Well, the owner of the Fashion House, Kim Ki Bum or known as Key in the fashion industry he is gay. So I pretended to be gay as well and looked for a job as I shoes designer and we soon had a "relationship"."  I said as I smirked.

"wow... so way is it because of you pretending to be gay helped you?"

"You see my little sis, I tricked him into signing this transfer document and now the company is under my name, and I killed him off."

"You killed the greatest fashion designer off? I wanted him to design a dress for me!" JaeMin said as she pouted.

"Well too bad, hey that pair of shoes you're wearing, I designed those." I said as I took note of her shoe.

"Oh... Sehun gave them to me." She said as she looked at the shoes as well.

"Sehun? Oh Sehun?"

"Yup thats the guy."

"Oh... he said that he wanted to give the girl he loved that pair of shoes, I can't believe it'e you." I said while patting her head.

"Yup, umma want's me to marry him."

"Oh please, a rich prince like him marry you?" I said as I eyed her.

"YAH! I had the Oh brothers falling in love with me ok?" She yelled back.

"yar yar... whatever you say..."

"YAH! LEE TA-"

"Children, please stop fighting, Ki Hyuk just died, at least pretend to be sad. Remember to buy eye drops for tears." umma said as she smirked.

"Yes umma." Me and JaeMin said an smirked at the same time. Sometimes I have this feeling that we are a one big weird family...

_________________________________________________________________________

Ok a short update for now, but I'll promise to update later.

Please comment.subscribe.upvote!