I'm a jerk when I'm jealous

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Your POV-

"Excuse me? You mean I have to take care of all of you like a nanny?" I asked as I looked at all 6 of them as they all nodded their heads.

"Yup! You have to take good care of us unnie!" The tall girl said?

"Did you just call her unnie?" Jessica unnie asked as the tall girl nodded her head...

"That is one ugly girl..." Sunny unnie whispered to us.

"I'm sorry, his korean his not that good, he is from China." Someone explained to me.

"I'm sorry, noona... I'm Tao." The 'girl' said as he bowed.

"Urm... It's alright... but please don't call me noona it makes my sound old."

"Okie, JaeMin!" He said as he smiled brightly.

"Wow...lucky he's not a girl." Jessica unnie muttered to me and Sunny unnie.

"Errr.... anyway... since there is no way to escape this nanny situation, let's introduce ourselves." Sunny unnie said awkwardly. "I'm Lee Soon Kyu, but you can call me Sunny." Sunny unnie countinued.

"I'm Jung Soo Yeon, you can call me Jessica but I rather you not call my name at all."

"Haha... I'm sorry... Jessica has a bad attitude towards strangers..." Sunny unnie laughed dryly.

"I'm Lee JaeMin, and I'm your guide... even though I don't feel like it..." I said with a poker face.

"Hi, I'm Kris." The angry bird said as he bowed.

" Hello! I'm Luhan!" The bambi said as he flashed me a smile.

"Hi, I'm Jong Dae but you can call me Chen, I'm Korean but I moved to China when I was 10." The dude with the jaw line said as he bowed.

"I'm Kim Min Seok, but you can call me XiuMin, my korean is better than Tao's." The bao chuckled.

"I'm YiXing, but you c-can call me Lay. My korean is not that good so you must bare with me."

"Hyung! Once again, I'm Huang ZiTao but you can call me Tao no- I mean JaeMin." Tao said as he smiled widely at me.

"Ok... now we're done with the intro, let's eat lunch now!" Sunny unnie said as she lead us to the lunch room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, basic rules in the cafeteria. Don't go around and sit at other people's tables, that will only cause you trouble." I explained as we entered the cafeteria.

"So, I guess they have to sit with us?" Sunny unnie asked innocently as Jessica unnie stinked eyed her.

"I'm sorry Jessica unnie, if they get into trouble I get into trouble..."

"So we will sit with you guys from now on?" Tao asked.

"yes you idiot!" Jessica unnie yelled slightly at Tao.

"...Yah... stop scaring Tao..." I yelled back.

"Aigoo... You are already taking side of the cute maknae?" Sunny unnie cooed.

"How did you know he's the maknae?" Chen asked.

"I always do my research on people so." Sunny unnie said as she checked her phone.

"Oh... so that's what you were doing on your phone just now..." XiuMin said as he nodded his head.

"unnie, I see that you are bonding with the new students." HwaYoung said as she walked over.

"Ahem... Please call her by her name..." Jessica said as she rolled her eyes at HwaYoung.

"I'm sorry, errr JaeMin ssi, the teachers say that once all of them got use to the school you can stop being their guide." HwaYoung said before joining Luna and Sullie.

"She wears too much make up." Tao said as he rolled his eyes at HwaYoung.

"Wow! I like your attitude Tao, you officially got accpeted by me!" Jessica unnie replied upon Tao's comment.

"So who is she?" Chen asked as he looked at HwaYoung.

"My step sister. She is the prettiest girl in this school."

"Are you sure?" Luhan asked in shock.

"Haha! I like you as well! You're name is Luhan neh?" Jessica unnie said as she shook Luhan's hand.

"Haha! Jessica unnie loves it when people has the same view as her." Sunny unnie said as she chuckled.

"Ok, enough chit chat,let's eat now." I said as I lined up for food.

"So what food do they usually serve?" Luhan asked.

"Ehh, they have a variety of food actually." I replied.

-Luhan POV-

Luhan ah Luhan! Think of a conversation! Don't make things awkward with her!

"So what food do they usually serve?" Aish Luhan... you should have complimanted her instead of asking about the food!

"Ehh, they hauve a variety of food actually." She replied cooly.

"Oh... ok. I heard some cafeteria food ."

"Haha yep, but most of the food here is awesome." She chuckled.

"Great, so wh-" I was cutted off by a dude... ==" just when I tried to talk to JaeMin more...

"JaeMinnie ah~" That guy said as he hugged her.

"Get away Sehun... I can seriously hurt you..." JaeMin said as she pushed Sehun away.

"....So who is the girl over here?" That guy asked as he pointed at me. He called me a girl....

"Ah, his name is Luhan, he is a transfer student from China and he is a DUDE." JaeMin introduced me as I smiled at Sehun.

"Oh... He looks so much like a girl, anyway nice to meet you Luhan, my name is Sehun." Yea... he is Sehun  the jerk head...

"Hi Sehun ssi, my name is Luhan." I said as I bowed.

"So you're having a party neh?" Sehun asked as he cutted in the line but no one since to care.

"Urm... excuse me but you can't cut in." I told him politely.

"Urm... I wasn't talking to you..." Sehun said as he rolled his eyes.

"Luhan, as I said, there are rules in the cafeteria. People let Sehun cut in because of his social status." JaeMin explained as I nodded my head. " Urm... yea we are having a pool party this week and everyone is invited, even the transfer students." JaeMin countinued.

"Even we are invited?" I asked.

"Yep, Sunny unnie thinks that this is a great time for the new students to bond with the other students. I'll give you my number later so I can text you about the party." JaeMin said as she collected her food.

-Sehun POV-

Aish... After YiHan is gone I thought I could have JaeMin... but now this Luhan guy is in my way... Aish, I know that I'm being a jerk but I can't help it... this is how I feel like when I'm jealous...