My Revenge....

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Sulli POV-

"Hmmm... did you get the pictures taken by the secret camera hidden in the flower pot in the cafe?" I asked as Aerin sat down,

"Yup^^ What a performance neh?" Aerin asked as she hopped about.

"Yea... but why did you help me?"

"Well... because you are my cousin Sulli unnie^^" Aerin replied while chuckling.

"Urm...yea^^" I replied as I looked at the pictures of Sehun and JaeMin kissing and entering the cafe while linking arms.

"Unnie ah... why did Oh Sehun help us?" Aerin asked while pouting.

"Hm... maybe he just wanted JaeMin to be his I guess."

-FLASHBACK-

"Oh Sehun..." I said as I dragged him into the janitor closet.

"What do you want?" He asked as he gave me a poker face.

"Well... do you want JaeMin to be yours?'

"W-what? Mine?"

"Yup yours, all yours..."

"How will she be mine?"

"Well... I'll tell you BUT this plan will breakYiHan's heart... Will you do whatever I say to get JaeMin?"

"If this will not break JaeMin's heart then... I agree just tell me your plan."

-End Of Flashback-

"Oh... unnie ah... why would you hurt your friend like that with the pictures?"

"S-she.... ruined my relationship!" I screamed out as I cried....S-she...She was the main cause of how this happened....

Hm... all of you must be wondering why I'm doing this... well... it's all HwaYoung unnie's fault! The person who told my mom about SungMin was her! HwaYoung... The unnie that I trusted the most.... I tracked the phonecalls to the house and found out that she was the one who called my mother... she even said that I had a boyfriend yet I'm having with other boys....I-I'm a vrigin... how could she...

Now it's me turn to be mean... I'm sorry JaeMin but... what has to be done, has to be done! Making HwaYoung angry and jealous about Sehun and JaeMin is the perfect chance to show her true colours to the school...

-AT SCHOOL-

"Hwa unnie!" I greeted her as I brightly smiled.

"Sulli ah... I got bullied by Jae unnie again..." HwaYoung replied while pouting... as if I even care if she get's bullied...

"unnie ah! Kwenchana?" I asked as I pretended to care.

"Hm... neh...I guess I'm fine." HwaYoung said before leaving me to find Luna unnie.

-Sehun POV-

"YiHan ah..."

"Neh hyung?" YiHan replied as he looked at a picture of JaeMin in his phone.

"if... I mean IF ok? If JaeMin was to cheat on you with another guy, what will you do?" I asked trying to act as if I don't care.

"Hm... I think I'll commit suicide...hyung ah...I fell in love with her since...since we first met...If she was gone, I-I rather die..." YiHan said as he gave off a warm smile.

"Oh...ok..." I replied while feeling kinda bad for trying to steal JaeMin away, but all's fair in love and war.

"Hm... Why did you ask?" YiHan asked.

"Oh...urm... no reason, just cherish your time with JaeMin and don't break her heart ok?" I replied before going off to call Sulli.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Sulli ah, it's Sehun."

"Neh... What do you want?"

"I was thinking about the plan...and I think we should stop..."

"WHAT!?! Stop??? Are you crazy??? It's too late to stop now!"

"B-but...."

"No more buts... You want JaeMin neh? Now its the perfect time to have her."

"Fine..."

"Good...Bye Sehun."

Aigoo...I'm sorry YiHan...I know that we are brothers and that we never fought for anything before but this  time it's different...very different. I love JaeMin a lot and when I found out that she was dating YiHan, I was really angry... I never thought that someone like her could change my life...

-Your POV-

"OMO!" Sunny unnie replied after I told them that Sehun kissed me...

"Urgh... JaeMin ah... Why?" Jessica unnie said as she face palmed herself.

"I-I don't know..." I sighed...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok updated! Hm... please comment

and please check out my unnies fanfic - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/453929/not-secrets-any-more-exo-shinwa