The Oh Brothers

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-At The Party- (YOUR pov)

"Jessica! Sunny ! You guys finally came !" I said as I ran to them as I looked at how beautiful they look in their dresses.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiBULTKIKu13nL1Htp0QQ

"You guys look awesome ! But what happened to your hair ?" I asked as I pointed to them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQrgCt84N14nkUsGvmeHAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWCUGC3-eOsBUjOMpqEUZ

"My father said that having short hair is for boys... So he made me have long brown hair..." Sunny unnie said as she pouted.

"My father said that having orange hair is only for crazy gangsters!" Jessica unnie said as she rolled her eyes.

"Hello! Aren't you girls Soo Yeon and Soon Kyu ?" My step father asked as he appeared out of no where.

"Hello Mr Lee." Sunny and Jessica said as they bowed down 90 degrees.

"Yes appa, they are Soo Yeon and Soon Kyu, you haven't seen them in a long time right ?" I asked trying to make a conversation like my mother told me to.

"Yes, I haven't seen you girls in a long time now please excuse me and Jae Min ah please go to our table once you are done talking to your friends." My 'father' said as he left.

"Good bye Mr Lee." Sunny and Jessica Unnie bowed 90 degrees again as he left.

"OMG! Being around your father is so stressed."Sunny unnie said as she sighed.

"I know right." Jessica unnie said as she sighed.

"Hehe I'm so sorry guys, but isn't that Dong Hae and Sung Min talking together ?" I said as I pointed to Dong Hae and Sung Min's direction.

"You're right ! Lets go Sunny !" Jessica Unnie said as she dragged Sunny along with her. It still creeps me out when Jessica unnie acts cute because she is the ice princess.

"Appa, I'm here." I said as I took a seat.

"Jae Min and Hwa Young let me introduce you to Oh Sehun and Oh Yi Han." Appa said as he looked at the two familliar boys sitting on the table as well.

"Sehun oppa ?" Hwa Young said in a very high pitched tone trying to act cute again.

"Excuse me but do I know you ?" That Sehun guy asked Hwa Young.

"Never mind Sehun ssi." Hwa Young replied in a disappointed tone.

"Urm... Jae Min ssi do you remember me?" The cute one asked me, I think that his name was Yi Han.

"I don't but you looked familliar." I replied giving him a warm smile.

"I do hope that you remember me and my brother because we use to play at your house when we were 10 years old." Yi Han said as he pouted.

"Oh ! I remember now ! You are Yi Han, when we were 10 we love to take pictures together and you are Sehun, we love to fight over everything right ?" I asked.

"Yay you finally remembered!" Yi Han said as he clapped his hands together.

"Yup, I thought you forgot all about us, u little dweji(pig)." Sehun finally said something.

"Yah! Pabo dweji who is the dweji here?" I asked as I smirked

"Oppa! You remember her but not me ?" Hwa Young interrupted us as she pouts.

"I'm sorry I really have no idea who you are." Sehun said as his face went into serious mode.

"Op-" Before Hwa Young could finish her sentence appa interrupted her.

"You young people can talk later, I have some news to tell you, one of you girls would be married to one of the Oh brothers, as for who the girl is time will reveal this girl in the future." Appa said calmly.

"Jae Min ah, please follow me I have something to show you." Mother said as she stood up, I just nodded my head and followed her.

-At the study room-(Your POV)

"Yah! Lee Jae Min, please grab your chance this time." Mother said as she locked the sound proof study room.

"What do you mean mother?" I asked.

"What I mean is get one of the Oh brothers to fall more in love with you, since they remember your name and not that little es name, make one of them fall in love with you, understand?" Mother said as she gave me a glare.

"Yes mother I understand." I said as I sighed.