The Trouble maker

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Your POV-

"Well well look who is late ?" Mrs Jung said as she tapped her feet on the ground.

"Mrs Jung I suggest that you should see a doctor since you forgot who we are." Sunny unnie replied her in a bold manner, well after all she is the daughter of the director in this school.

"How dare you say that to me Miss Lee." Mrs Jung said as she was going to give Sunny unnie a slap.

"Yah ! Mrs Jung I can't believe you dare to slap the daughter of director Lee."  Jessica unnie yelled as she grabbed Mrs Jung's wrist.

"Oh... I'm so sorry... Miss Lee." Mrs Jung said as she bowed down 90 degrees.

"Sorry ? How dare you almost hurt unnie, I'm going to make sure that you will never have any job ever again." I said as i took out my water bottle and use the water to rub away the make up I used to cover the slap mark now revealing it.

"Ah!" I screamed at my loudest voice causing students to come out of the school building to where we are now. 'Tears of pain' was dripping out of my eyes as I clutched on to my face where the slap mark was.

"Mrs J-Jung I k-know we were late b-but you don't have to hit me and call me a r-right ?" I cried as i stuttered.

"Mrs Jung slapped Jae Min ?" A random student asked while looking at Jessica holding on to Mrs Jung's wrist.

"Mrs Jung slapped Jae Min once and was going to slap her again so I grabbed her wrist to stop her." Jessica unnie said as she let go of Mrs Jung's wrist.

"Jessica lets go in and help Jae Min with her face and Mrs Jung you will be fired and sued." Sunny unnie said as she help me to the nurses office while the other students snare at Mrs Jung who is still in the state of shock.

-At The Nurse Office-

"Haha that was awesome !" Sunny unnie said as she applied the finishing touches to cover up that slap mark on my face.

"I must agree with you." Jessica unnie said as she applied light make up on her face.

"Thanks and Jessica why are you putting on make up ?" I asked as I looked in the mirror to see if the slap mark was covered.

"Hehe I have my eyes set on Dong Hae oppa." Jessica unnie said as she giggled which was quite weird because she is the ice princess.

"But I thought Dong Hae is Luna's boyfriend." Sunny unnie said while she is packing her make up case.

"He is but Luna doesn't deserve him." Jessica said while she locked the door before sitting on the bed with me and Sunny unnie.

"Why do you say that ?" Sunny unnie asked with agyeo... again...

"Well I heard from this senior who is friend with Ye Sung oppa's girlfriend who is friend's with Luna that Luna has been cheating on Dong Hae with the school president, Yunho." Jessica gossiped to us.

"OMG ! I suggest you just seduce your Dong Hae oppa from Luna." Sunny replied

"Aish Luna that ... Lets go to lunch now ." I said as I hopped out of the bed to the lunch room.

"Whoa... I swear that Jae Min is the most bipolar person I ever met..." Jessica unnie said as she ran to catch up with me and Sunny unnie.

-At The Lunch Room-

"Yah isn't that your oppa?" I said trying to tease Jessica Unnie.

"Yah and he is eating with Luna... If he only knew..." Jessica said as she sighed

"Omo there is Sung Min oppa, aish hide me please." Sunny unnie said as she hid behind me.

"Oh god its just Sung Min... I'm sure that if you try your agyeo on him he will fall in love with you." I said, my unnie's are just so hopeless with love...

I wonder if there is a guy in school that will catch my attention ?